Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme

Read 16331 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Jun 04, 2011 01:13:49 pm
      Important 2011-12 ticket news

Priority Ticketing Period for LFC Official Members

Members will be able to buy their Barclays Premier League home tickets for 2011-2012 season in two sales periods. All the pre-Christmas games will go on sale in July 2011 and the post Christmas games in November 2011.

Members will have the choice to buy individual matches or up to all the games in the sales period, subject to availability. The members' sale will remain open until all tickets have been sold or 21 days before each fixture.

Any remaining tickets will be made available through Late Availability.

The Club will also continue to operate its pre requisite criteria for Category A and B games, which ensures that half of all tickets in the members' sale period will be dependent on the number of games a member has attended during the 2010-2011 season.

More details on the dates of sale will be available on www.liverpoolfc.tv once the 2011-2012 fixtures have been confirmed.

Expansion of the Auto Cup Scheme for LFC Official Members

This season we will be inviting Official Members to join the Auto Cup Scheme. This change was the result of supporter research during the 2010-11 season. Whilst Season Ticket holders will still enjoy priority access to the Auto Cup Scheme during their Season Ticket renewal period, the remaining available seats will be made accessible to Members.

The Club still expects a number of tickets to be available on a match by match basis in this season's Cup competitions. The actual number available will depend on the allocations taken up by the opposing clubs and the number of tickets we have to make available to the governing bodies.

The available tickets will be allocated based on previous attendance history and will be offered to Season Ticket holders first. As numbers will be limited, it is highly recommended that supporters take the opportunity to join the Auto Cup Scheme during the summer.

Ticket Refunds

Following an operational review and supporter feedback, the Club has amended its refund policy. Any returns must now be confirmed back with the Club no later than 14 days before the match.  In the event of a postponed fixture, the Club undertakes to publish prominently, on www.liverpoolfc.tv, the refund and returns policy allowing supporters time to make new arrangements.  Full details can be found in the 2011-12 Ticket Terms & Conditions. Click here for details>>

Child Ticket Prices

In order to make coming to matches more affordable for families, LFC has reduced the price of a Child ticket by up to £8 to actively encourage the next generation of supporters. Child tickets are available in the Anfield Road Upper Tier section of the stadium.

Booking Fees

As part of our improved benefits package for LFC Official Members for 2011-12 season, booking fees will be removed for supporters that purchase tickets during the members' sale period. Those supporters on the Auto Cup Scheme will continue to be exempt from booking fees for home Cup games (supporters who purchase additional tickets outside of the scheme will be subject to booking fees). All other tickets bought via Late Availability or for Cup games outside of the Auto Cup Scheme will incur a flat £2.50 per ticket booking fee.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/important-2011-12-ticket-news
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #1: Jun 04, 2011 01:20:00 pm
      Child Ticket Prices
      In order to make coming to matches more affordable for families, LFC has reduced the price of a Child ticket by up to £8 to actively encourage the next generation of supporters. Child tickets are available in the Anfield Road Upper Tier section of the stadium.
      Good to hear.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #2: Jun 04, 2011 10:01:27 pm
      Don't know if I'm a fan of tickets going on sale that early to be honest. Looks like I'm gonna go to some after Christmas then!
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 04, 2011 10:54:59 pm
      Ticket touts dream, what normal supporter can afford to pay up front for several games at one time?what a terrible idea.
      karlp606
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #4: Jun 05, 2011 02:28:28 pm
      My and my bro's membership has just expired will I be okay to renew end of the month, wont lose my fancard history or anything will I??
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5: Jun 05, 2011 02:43:45 pm
      Ticket touts dream, what normal supporter can afford to pay up front for several games at one time?what a terrible idea.

I understand what you're saying but for me it's a better way of doing it.  At least I can plan ahead now (taking time off work) and book in advance.

My and my bro's membership has just expired will I be okay to renew end of the month, wont lose my fancard history or anything will I??

I think you'll be ok mate once you renew.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #6: Jun 06, 2011 09:54:13 am
      Definitely good and bad things about this. Don't think I will really be able to afford five or six games all at once, but I suppose it would make it easier with worh and everything with booking days off etc.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #7: Jun 06, 2011 12:17:46 pm
      What's this thing with adult and International fans? As far as I understand it, International fans can't buy tickets through the members sale. But can I become an adult member living in Belgium? Or is my only option International fan membership?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #8: Jun 06, 2011 02:10:27 pm

Can understand the advantage for the club - but yes it will be a big upfront payment.

HOWEVER (you knew there was one coming) - this is exactly the same principle under which a season ticket operates. Pay for ALL your games at the start of the season.

Clearly the club are hoping to increase capacity, and thus have more season ticket holders, so if a few more individuals get used to this system of operating then the transition to a bigger capacity should be more beneficial for the club.

I understand what you're saying but for me it's a better way of doing it.  At least I can plan ahead now (taking time off work) and book in advance.

I don't think anybody can ever really plan ahead months in advance for a football game 100%.  You may have heard of this thing called Sky Television... ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: 2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme
      Reply #9: Jun 06, 2011 02:30:41 pm

I don't think anybody can ever really plan ahead months in advance for a football game 100%.  You may have heard of this thing called Sky Television... ;)

True JD, I was meaning Saturday games as I work on Saturdays but I'd still be able to go if the game was moved to a Sunday or Monday once I had a ticket.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #10: Jun 06, 2011 06:47:57 pm
      Me and me old man have about 15 home credits from last season, which essentially means with these new buying rules we're on half season tickets.

Will do me that! :)

Especially if we can choose what part's of the stadium we want them in...would allow more regular match day go'ers to get in The Kop and make some noise...hopefully.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #11: Jun 07, 2011 10:26:03 pm
      I think this will allow me to go to more games, providing I save up to get a few lots of tickets at once.

Pretty disappointed to only manage a couple this season (actually probably a narrow miss considering Roy) but for me the travel is the most expensive bit so knowing much further in advance will be ideal.

Problem is Sky changing fixtures but overall probably an improvement on the current situation personally.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #12: Jun 08, 2011 02:11:55 am
      Just gonna buy them all, whack them on my LFC credit card. Me dads doing the same. Best way. Get those reward points. Not sure what they're for though.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jun 11, 2011 12:42:18 am
      Just got myself an Official Membership, it was very easy to do, my pocket is £29.99 lighter though, hopefully will be a tiny bit easier to get tickets next season.  :-\
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #14: Jun 11, 2011 09:39:55 am
      Just got myself an Official Membership, it was very easy to do, my pocket is £29.99 lighter though, hopefully will be a tiny bit easier to get tickets next season.  :-\

Just asked you this question in another thread  :D
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #15: Jun 11, 2011 05:04:21 pm
      Being a member makes it easy as to get tickets! Ive never missed a home game I wanted to go to.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #16: Jun 11, 2011 05:36:19 pm
      Being a member makes it easy as to get tickets! Ive never missed a home game I wanted to go to.

I'm liking the sound of this  ;D

How many home prem games did you go to last season LFC-LCFC?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #17: Jun 11, 2011 11:18:10 pm
      I'm liking the sound of this  ;D

Think I ended up going to 14 in the Prem.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #18: Jun 11, 2011 11:21:42 pm

I've just renewed my membership but only went to one Europa game last season.

Do Premier League games from last season carry over, therefore reducing my chances of getting a ticket next season?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #19: Jun 11, 2011 11:41:57 pm

That's pretty good, hope I'm as lucky next season.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #20: Jun 12, 2011 01:16:26 pm
      I think paying for a lump of games is a bad idea!

I mean when the games get moved to a Monday night, or a Sunday afternoon, its just hassle!
      I was used to paying for the games as they came around, kinda skint from all them games last season, and just paid off my holiday!
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #21: Jun 13, 2011 12:27:37 pm
      These are good changes ,just like having half season tickets!!

I didnt miss any home game last season plus went some  aways 7 I think so I should be ok  8)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #22: Jun 13, 2011 02:00:15 pm

[/quote]
      I think paying for a lump of games is a bad idea!

I mean when the games get moved to a Monday night, or a Sunday afternoon, its just hassle!
      I was used to paying for the games as they came around, kinda skint from all them games last season, and just paid off my holiday!
      Its the ones that get moved to a monday that nackers me up as well you always got the option to send them back to the club though.

Quick Reply