Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme

Read 16303 times
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Re: 2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme
      Reply #46: Jul 07, 2011 10:28:04 pm
      Cheers for the help mate. Was specifically for the Swansea game though.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #47: Jul 07, 2011 10:59:56 pm
      Did anyone purchase the International Membership that is being offered?
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #48: Jul 08, 2011 11:30:21 pm
      just looking on the website.. it looks like the following for those who have not seen

all tickets being made available to members for the first block of tickets are :
      Mon 12th July to Tues 13th July if you have 13 or more games on your fan card from last season
      Then on sale on Thursday 14th July - Friday 15th July for all other members subject to any tickets left

only exceptions seem to be man utd / man city the second batch of sales still is subject to 7 games on the fan card

and wolves / swansea is just tues 12th - weds 13th no restrictions..
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #49: Oct 21, 2011 06:41:23 pm
      How long does it take for the Membership pack to arrive, generally?

I bought the official membership for the first time on the 12th of October.

I don't know really understand how it works but last year, when I managed to buy tickets to a game, I had never bought the membership before but I somehow had a "membership number" for signing up on the official website a long time ago.
      Redman88
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #50: Oct 25, 2011 07:38:00 am
      Always pros and cons to a system. For me I dont like it because i cant book too far in advance. I prefer the old way where you can select the games you want. When i want to buy tickets this year every game is sold out  >:(
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #51: Oct 29, 2011 02:36:25 pm
      Tickets for the second half of the season become available from 7th November

Let the scramble begin again
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #52: Oct 29, 2011 06:39:13 pm
      How long until you get your member-id after you pay? Cuz if I buy a membership tomorrow, will i be able to buy tickets next week or do I have to wait a few weeks?
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #53: Oct 29, 2011 06:43:26 pm
      How long until you get your member-id after you pay? Cuz if I buy a membership tomorrow, will i be able to buy tickets next week or do I have to wait a few weeks?

It should be there within a week... Shouldn't take long... They will ship it as soon as you buy

As soon as you have your membership number... Which they should confirm on an e mail after you have paid you will be able to buy tickets with the membership number
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #54: Oct 29, 2011 07:13:09 pm
      It should be there within a week.  Shouldn't take long.  They will ship it as soon as you buy

As soon as you have your membership number.  Which they should confirm on an e mail after you have paid you will be able to buy tickets with the membership number

Well, I live in Belgium and had to wait a few weeks to receive the package. It's for a friend. We want to get a game in the second part of the season. But if you receive a mail with the necessary data rightaway its okay! I forgot how and when i received what last june.

Thanks!
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #55: Oct 29, 2011 07:29:01 pm
      Well, I live in Belgium and had to wait a few weeks to receive the package. It's for a friend. We want to get a game in the second part of the season. But if you receive a mail with the necessary data rightaway its okay! I forgot how and when i received what last june.

Thanks!

Like I say mate you should be able just to buy them with your membership number which will be on your confirmation e mail

Good luck mate

Quick Reply