Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Read 9136 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations
      Reply #23: Dec 10, 2011 09:45:27 pm
      Finally got my hands on this game and I'm enjoying it so far. Although there are a lot of tutorial style sections to start with which is frustrating as I've played and completed all of the preceding games. However the graphics (as always) are brilliant, I like the way the dens work so far but I'm yet to delve further into it
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #24: Dec 29, 2011 11:54:28 pm
      Just finished the game - bloody awesome. The last 4 sequences went super quickly, so I can understand people who only play the immediate storyline saying that it is brief but I got lots of playtime out of it.
      Personally I think the AC franchise is greatly under appreciated, the graphics and plot are unlike that of any other game I've played. Really looking forward to the next one, set to be released prior to December 2012 (as the story explores the concept of the end of the world in 2012)
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #25: Dec 30, 2011 12:59:10 am
      This game is so addictive. ;D

I have 6 'master' Assassins and I have sent 5 of them away to help defend my Assassin controlled cities Damascus, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Tripoli and Tunis is there any point doing this?
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #26: Jan 01, 2012 07:43:51 am
      There's an achievement for having controlled all of the cities. apart from that there is no real point.
      Oh and the achievement for buying all the books is easier if you control all the cities as they generate some additional revenue (admittedly not much unless you spend money to improve those cities)
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #27: Jan 01, 2012 05:58:00 pm
      Got this for Christmas, it's sh*t hot!
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #28: Jan 02, 2012 12:45:15 am
      There's an achievement for having controlled all of the cities. apart from that there is no real point.
      Oh and the achievement for buying all the books is easier if you control all the cities as they generate some additional revenue (admittedly not much unless you spend money to improve those cities)
      Cheers for the help +.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #29: Jan 07, 2012 12:27:42 am
      Been going through this to try and get all of the achievements completed. Now have 770/1000 GS, with around 140 of the remaining ones multiplayer which I'll do last. Got all animus fragments, and them tried buying the last two books for the 'sage' achievement and it didn't unlock... >:( from what I've read online there seems to be some sort of glitch regarding it.. Not happy.

Also For the next one I'm going to attempt to complete the achievements as I progress through the storyline, making it easier on myself.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #30: Jun 02, 2012 12:42:14 pm
      My new investment

fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #31: Jun 04, 2012 12:55:10 am
      Ooh playing cards, mad
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #32: Aug 22, 2015 11:56:01 pm
      Finally gotten around to finishing this, really enjoyed the game. Story trumped the slightly repetitive nature of the game.

Quick Reply