Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Jordan Henderson (Liverpool -> Al-Ettifaq (5 months) -> Ajax)

Read 729670 times
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: Jordan Henderson Player Thread
      Reply #5083: Mar 03, 2017 10:47:59 am
      Indeed.

You only have to watch us for a game when he's not there to see what a quality player he is.

I think (and I said), earlier on in the season he isn't the problem. He isn't/wasn't when we were given acres of space to do our "pressing", he was perfect for that.

But since the tables have turned and teams have sat his limitations as a creative/dictator/ball player and visionary aren't up to task IMHO. And to be fair, they never have been in all honesty, he's quite limited but we've played  to his limits and it worked, until, as I said teams cottoned on and turned the tables on us.

He isn't the sole problem now either, (I think CB, FB, wide areas and CF are of more priority in this team at the mo  :D)  and we still look better with him in the side. However, now that we're in possession of the ball in much tighter areas of the final third, as opposed to running down the acres of space that teams earlier on afforded us, Jordan for me now, isn't the ideal profile of player whom you'd want to sit in there to build attacks from.

That being said, I don't think there is anyone else in the squad who could do his job better at this moment in time.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5084: Mar 03, 2017 06:15:12 pm
      Emmeline Pankhurst
      Alan Turing
      Tony Wilson
      Anthony Burgess
      Caroline Aherne
      Danny Boyle

Free your mind .

Tony wilson, guy was a complete tw*t
      Not personally,  an annoying manc tw*t
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5085: Mar 03, 2017 06:53:48 pm
      Tony wilson, guy was a complete tw*t
      Not personally,  an annoying manc tw*t
      That's a little short sighted. Tony Wilson did a hell of a lot for Indie Music and gave quite a few great bands a foot up in the music industry.

Try to not let geographical boundaries influence your opinion on  a persons personality , achievements and motivations . It's quite hard to find someone who knew Tony that has a bad word to say about him  . Nobodies perfect
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #5086: Mar 14, 2017 02:00:14 am
      I wonder if Ferguson's concern with Henderson's running gait is coming to fruition?

Last season he only managed 17 league games, this season he's been injured again.

Not turning out to be that reliable.

In fact, Henderson, Lovren (to a lesser extent), and of course Sturridge aren't that reliable are they.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,203 posts | 914 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5087: Mar 19, 2017 02:04:28 pm
      That's a little short sighted. Tony Wilson did a hell of a lot for Indie Music and gave quite a few great bands a foot up in the music industry.

Try to not let geographical boundaries influence your opinion on  a persons personality , achievements and motivations . It's quite hard to find someone who knew Tony that has a bad word to say about him  . Nobodies perfect

The c**t had enough to let his geological boundaries influence him and let everyone know about them utter c**t

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5088: Apr 06, 2017 11:51:07 am
      Would have been back quicker from a broken leg!
      Looks like his injury has become a chronic issue which would mean he can't be relied upon in the future.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5089: Apr 06, 2017 07:33:46 pm
      The c**t had enough to let his geological boundaries influence him and let everyone know about them utter c**t
      He was a music lover and didn't let where that music came from bias his opinion. You don't have to agree with everything anyone says or does but just labelling someone a ' c**t ' is a bit harsh.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #5090: Apr 07, 2017 07:23:02 pm
      Emmeline Pankhurst
      Alan Turing
      Tony Wilson
      Anthony Burgess
      Caroline Aherne
      Danny Boyle

Free your mind .

Or you could F**k off and develop a sense of humour you F***ing grade A weapon!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #5091: Apr 07, 2017 07:32:34 pm
      He was a music lover and didn't let where that music came from bias his opinion. You don't have to agree with everything anyone says or does but just labelling someone a ' c**t ' is a bit harsh.

Who gives a flying f**k? What sort of bell whiff hijacks a Jordan Henderson thread to talk about some Manc no mark? Weirdo.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5092: Apr 07, 2017 09:10:35 pm
      Or you could f**k off and develop a sense of humour you f**king grade A weapon!!
      f***in hell ! How many nights did you lie awake thinking up that response ? Now why don't you get back to picking the nits out of your siblings hair . Knowing how slow your brain works i'll expect your response when i'm putting the Xmas decorations up.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5093: Apr 07, 2017 09:24:45 pm
      Who gives a flying f**k? What sort of bell whiff hijacks a Jordan Henderson thread to talk about some Manc no mark? Weirdo.
      Now i'm gona go out on a limb here but , you've had a drink havn't you ? Angry a bit ?  All the Mars bars in batter sold out ? Hey , tomorrows another day .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,396 posts | 3400 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5094: Apr 07, 2017 09:51:37 pm
      Now i'm gona go out on a limb here but , you've had a drink havn't you ? Angry a bit ?  All the Mars bars in batter sold out ? Hey , tomorrows another day .

I think you have taken the idea of freeing the mind too far
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #5095: Apr 08, 2017 01:54:46 am
      f***in hell ! How many nights did you lie awake thinking up that response ? Now why don't you get back to picking the nits out of your siblings hair . Knowing how slow your brain works i'll expect your response when i'm putting the Xmas decorations up.

Pipe down you thick tw*t, we don't want you over using those two F***ing braincells you've got, halfwit.

You might want to stay off the F***ing ket as well, you F***ing dickhead. Don't bother responding I can't be arsed with your sh*te pathetic drivel, ignore list for you cunto!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #5096: Apr 08, 2017 02:35:55 am

The absolute state of this.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5097: Apr 08, 2017 08:02:51 am

I did chuckle though....
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5098: Apr 08, 2017 08:57:11 am
      Pipe down you thick tw*t, we don't want you over using those two f**king braincells you've got, halfwit.

You might want to stay off the f**king ket as well, you f**king dickhead. Don't bother responding I can't be arsed with your sh*te pathetic drivel, ignore list for you cunto!
      But Huyton i can change ! Please don't go
      Ah well , i just hope he's getting the care he needs.
      He must of been really upset if he was posting at 1-54 am !!  Only desperate men post THAT late !!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #5099: Apr 09, 2017 08:28:23 pm
      He must of been really upset if he was posting at 1-54 am !!  Only desperate men post THAT late !!

Or I was having a  :cool-smiley-027: sesh and fancied having a read through the forum.

littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #5100: Apr 09, 2017 10:00:54 pm
      Or I was having a  :cool-smiley-027: sesh and fancied having a read through the forum.
      The fact that you felt the need to explain yourself only proves your desperation . What happened to a dignified silence ? Listen , i'm glad you were enjoying yourself but you need to show a bit more composure . So does this mean we're speaking again ?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #5101: Apr 10, 2017 12:35:12 am
      The fact that you felt the need to explain yourself only proves your desperation . What happened to a dignified silence ? Listen , i'm glad you were enjoying yourself but you need to show a bit more composure . So does this mean we're speaking again ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,310 posts | 1521 
      Reply #5102: Apr 19, 2017 02:16:32 pm
      I wonder if Ferguson's concern with Henderson's running gait is coming to fruition?

Last season he only managed 17 league games, this season he's been injured again.

Not turning out to be that reliable.

In fact, Henderson, Lovren (to a lesser extent), and of course Sturridge aren't that reliable are they.

Think Slurgeson was concerned with Hendos gait affecting his back due to his posture when running. The problem he had is with his heel apparently. That could be plantis fascilitis, or however you spell it.
      That is extremely painful and is a long lasting ailment.
      Is back in training yet, anyone know?
      We could do with some serious back up for the run in.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5103: Apr 19, 2017 02:27:50 pm
      Think Slurgeson was concerned with Hendos gait affecting his back due to his posture when running. The problem he had is with his heel apparently. That could be plantis fascilitis, or however you spell it.
      That is extremely painful and is a long lasting ailment.
      Is back in training yet, anyone know?
      We could do with some serious back up for the run in.

I thought it was his other foot that he's having trouble with now, and that the plantis thingy had cleared up.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8543 
      Reply #5104: Apr 20, 2017 12:15:15 am
      I thought it was his other foot that he's having trouble with now, and that the plantis thingy had cleared up.

Was at the Royal yesterday, my mum works there and spotted him going in through entrance.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,174 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5105: Apr 21, 2017 09:04:48 am
      Klopp thinks he might be out for the season - another Sturridge lite in the making.

Quick Reply