Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 17th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Jordan Henderson (Liverpool -> Al-Ettifaq (5 months) -> Ajax)

Read 754676 times
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Re: Re: Jordan Henderson -> Al Ettifaq
      Reply #8096: Jul 26, 2023 09:24:02 pm
      Bet you'll be buzzing when he gets a testimonial next summer!

Don't think he'll be needing one of those.  Just maybe a dumper truck to bring his money home.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #8097: Jul 26, 2023 09:25:20 pm
      Disagree, he needs to realise that the club has taken the Saudi money for hendo and shortly for Fab as well. Is he going g to stop supporting LFC same as he has tossed our captain aside??....

Well he should or else he's a hypocrite as well., or is it just the players money he feels so strongly about.

Youā€™re entitled to disagree but  thereā€™s going to be plenty more of them but just wonā€™t admit it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,154 posts | 2148 
      Reply #8098: Jul 26, 2023 09:27:17 pm
      I see KateMKD_Red is back online after years away - lovely to have you back Kate!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,266 posts | 3503 
      Reply #8099: Jul 26, 2023 09:40:19 pm
      Well imo itā€™s a disappointing transfer but we know that Klopp will always allow players to leave if they donā€™t want to stay

He was club captain

But itā€™s a lot of money he will earn

sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,067 posts | 548 
      Reply #8100: Jul 26, 2023 09:54:57 pm
      Hold on a minute when did they start executing people for being gay?? You got some proof for that?

Lashing or imprisonment seem more common, but yeah homosexuality can be punishable by death in Saudi Arabia -

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/27/five-men-beheaded-saudi-arabia-gay-according-confessions-extracted-torture-9328194/

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/saudi-arabia-sexual-orientation-executions-condemned
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,154 posts | 2148 
      Reply #8101: Jul 26, 2023 10:07:59 pm
      But all the above our club is associated with and you've not moaned once about it so no need to start now

Salah10 aka Klopp22 aka Newdawn walks amongst us...again.

c**t
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,378 posts | 4978 
      Reply #8102: Jul 26, 2023 10:19:19 pm
      Still a bit mad nothing has came from the clubs end yet is it not?
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,067 posts | 548 
      Reply #8103: Jul 26, 2023 10:25:33 pm

Think the silence from the club, and JĆ¼rgen, speaks volumes.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,739 posts | 3948 
      Reply #8104: Jul 26, 2023 10:37:07 pm

Very very weird - never seen anything like it.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,628 posts | 2161 
      Reply #8105: Jul 26, 2023 10:43:26 pm
      I agree itā€™s really strange he has released a farewell video personally before the transfer has been fully confirmed.

Still totally gutted heā€™s going, really think we needed him for another year to help with the transition to a completely revamped midfield. The other senior players will have to step up and Klopp and the coaching team will have to work very hard to get the players up to speed with how he wants them to play.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #8106: Jul 26, 2023 10:49:51 pm
      Think the silence from the club, and JĆ¼rgen, speaks volumes.

This.

Leaked videos of him training with his new Saudi club before a highly polished 'emotional' video.  I'm not a sucker for it anymore.  At least he didn't try to bullshit the 'challenge of wanting to win the Saudi league'.

Thanks for all his involvement in our success over the past few years but that's the past now.

The silence from the club does speak volumes.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,739 posts | 159 
      Reply #8107: Jul 26, 2023 11:11:00 pm
      So who is going to replace him ? We are losing both Henderson and Fabinho and Lavia cannot replace both.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #8108: Jul 26, 2023 11:14:50 pm
      What a great example sell your soul for money 🤣🤣🤣

Almost as cringe as some of the sh*te posted on here.

Shankly would have been so proud 🙄
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,739 posts | 159 
      Reply #8109: Jul 26, 2023 11:22:46 pm
      What a great example sell your soul for money 🤣🤣🤣

Almost as cringe as some of the sh*te posted on here.

Shankly would have been so proud 🙄

It his job to be a footballer not to be a  political activist.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,628 posts | 2161 
      Reply #8110: Jul 26, 2023 11:28:13 pm
      This.

Leaked videos of him training with his new Saudi club before a highly polished 'emotional' video.  I'm not a sucker for it anymore.  At least he didn't try to bullshit the 'challenge of wanting to win the Saudi league'.

Thanks for all his involvement in our success over the past few years but that's the past now.

The silence from the club does speak volumes.

Very strange. Itā€™s almost as if they are in a huff about it. Maybe they should have said just no weā€™re not feckin selling him.

I expect something official and an official statement tomorrow surely. This is all a bit weird tbh.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #8111: Jul 26, 2023 11:38:00 pm
      It his job to be a footballer not to be a  political activist.

As far as I know footballers are meant to not discuss politics. That's what fifa said anyway
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #8112: Jul 26, 2023 11:41:52 pm

First one was because they were a shia group who rebelled against the royal family. Definitely disagree with it but it wasn't because they were homosexual.

Second one I'd like to see in Arabic from an original source.

Amnesty International being accepted now? Because they labelled Israel an apartheid state but no one is screaming for Israeli teams to be banned.

Anyway moving on, well done Hendo for securing the distant future of his family. We got a pretty penny which will help us in this rebuild.
      Bleedingred
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 486 posts | 79 
      Reply #8113: Jul 26, 2023 11:43:27 pm
      Salah10 aka Klopp22 aka Newdawn walks amongst us...again.

c**t

Slow down fella I have no idea who these people are but there's no need to call me names like that. This is just a discussion we're all meant to be open and fair that's what supporting LGBTQ in the middle east is about no?

🏳ļøā€🌈🏳ļøā€āš§ļø🌈
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,996 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #8114: Jul 27, 2023 06:41:48 am
      Not seen his farewell video, I have no idea what he has said, Iā€™m slightly disappointed in him if Iā€™m honest, yet at the same time canā€™t really blame him for wanting to look after his kin, he was going to depart at one point, probably at the end of this campaign had the Saudiā€™s not come in for him, and in a perfect world that would be the fond farewell most of us would be happy withā€¦..

ā€¦.. itā€™s a funny old world we all live inā€¦.supposedly free to speak your mind on most things, yet i and others donā€™t see it like this at all, ā€¦we all live in fear, fearful of hurting someoneā€™s feelings, which to me makes a mockery of our so called freedom of speech, is freedom of speech only if you donā€™t offend someone or something?

Myself Iā€™m kind of glad Iā€™m not being born into this plastic world, Iā€™m glad I can remember true freedom of speech where you could speak your mind and you grew thicker skin, Iā€™m a Scot Iā€™ve had my fare share of so called abuse thrown at me, did it hurt me ? No, did I take it as banter and jovial piss taking, f***in yes, because I knew thatā€™s exactly what it was, if we are all true to ourselves, if you happen to be gay, or Bisexual or whatever, thatā€™s your choice, but you canā€™t tell me those who choose that life donā€™t have a sense of humour too,

Iā€™m a sweaty sock apparently, I wear a skirt, I belong to a inferior race, my name is Jock, Iā€™m alway f***in pissed, I love giving Glasgow kisses, I eat deep fried mars bars and equally deep fried pizzas, oh and, I hate everything Englishā€¦think youā€™re getting my driftā€¦.

So Jordan has headed to Jordan, well near enough, but I wish him well, and I thank him for his services to Liverpool FC, he goes down as one of our best leaderā€™s, Captain and dare I say spokesman, yes woke fuckers I said the word ā€˜Manā€™ I do hope you are offended,

The Saudiā€™s are clearly a law unto themselves, they decide whatā€™s best, so showing footage of Hendo training and all the other pish going on is for their benefit not ours, so whether your gay, lgbt, trans gender , cross gender, white, black, pink , brown , yellow, Suck it up, Oh, am I allowed to say the word Suck ?

Who the F**k cares, Hendoā€™s been and gone, good luck ladā€¦.Now for the futureā€¦.and the dawning of the new Liverpool,  and F**k yer Woke world!!

YNWA
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #8115: Jul 27, 2023 07:30:22 am
      Said it yesterday and Iā€™ll say it again, thanks for the last decade and a bit Hendo.

Now the club moves on without you. Just like itā€™s always been when a player leaves. The club remains standing, the fans remain loyal and together we remain successful.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #8116: Jul 27, 2023 07:38:07 am
      12 years is a cracking period of service, won the lot. good luck to you captain. #YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #8117: Jul 27, 2023 08:50:10 am
      Well imo itā€™s a disappointing transfer but we know that Klopp will always allow players to leave if they donā€™t want to stay

He was club captain

But itā€™s a lot of money he will earn

Your coming round now then Pj 😂  Itā€™s hard no to give what heā€™s done for your club isnā€™t it. 😊
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,739 posts | 159 
      Reply #8118: Jul 27, 2023 09:24:55 am
      He served the club for more than 12 years and won everything with us. He didn't leave the club for a rival team, the hate he's getting is very embarrassing. At least some people here are sane but on other places such as reddit people are talking about burning his shirts and stuff like he moved to Man City/United or something.

Quick Reply