Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Me World Cup bets

Read 2877 times
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 255 posts | -3 
      Me World Cup bets
      Jun 15, 2006 12:40:21 am
      I have £3 on all the favourites to win the next 7 games - looking at £120 back... anyone else getting involved in the bettin with the Free £10 bet in the Features section?

My best bet so far was Czech Republic, at 2-0 I went on and had £2 on Tomas Rosicky (who was playing ace) to score the 3rd goal - I got £30 back on that one).

I also went for Rio Ferdinand to be the first England player to get sent off - thought 22/1 was reasonable considering he is such a clumsy ugly manc.
      oby192
      • On Trial

• 4 posts | -1 
      Me World Cup bets
      Reply #1: Jun 15, 2006 09:51:11 pm
      no i asn't is dat really free. i was gutted over England V Trinidad And Tobago, i put £10 on crouch 1-0 i would of got £220 back but den Gerrard scores, chezzed but gutted
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 255 posts | -3 
      Me World Cup bets
      Reply #2: Jun 15, 2006 09:58:14 pm
      Yeah it's free - you just put £10 of your own money in - make a £10 bet and then straight away your free £10 bet appears.

Thank God - England and Sweden won.  Another 5 wins away from me cash.

One of my mates signed up today - he put £10 on England 1-0 and his free bet on England 2-0.  Â£40 he got back so he can buy the beers for the Sweden game - which could be a bit of a non-event now.

Quick Reply