Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Jedd Jones & his facebook group, Frank Lampard and John Terry appreciation

Read 6104 times
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Jedd Jones & his facebook group, Frank Lampard and John Terry appreciation
      Aug 23, 2007 12:21:33 pm
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2364207923&ref=mf

This vile idiot is coming out with offense diatribe against LFC, Hillsborough & Michael Shields. After leaving a few messages there I have reported his group to the powers that be at Facebook. While it's still up take a look, am disgusted! >:(
      « Last Edit: Aug 23, 2007 01:01:49 pm by DM Osbon »
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: Jedd Jones & his facebook group, Frank Lampard and John Terry appreciation
      Reply #1: Aug 23, 2007 01:17:32 pm
      JUST REPORTED THIS TWISTED tw*t
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8544 
      Reply #2: Aug 23, 2007 04:49:59 pm
      Guess what more and more idiots like this beaut are on the increase, Villa fans and chelsea fans have all sung sick sh*t about Hillsborough and it is only gonna get worse

I could mention our 'mates' the blues or even the mancs, but I've come to expect it from them, but when no-marks like villa are havin a go something is seriously wrong
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #3: Nov 16, 2007 12:05:25 am
      Can't believe this group & Jedd Jones are still on Facebook... :f_steam:
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Nov 16, 2007 12:17:22 am
      There's no stopping twisted freaks like this Jedd Jones.

There hasn't been ANY clamping down from The FA or the stewards to stop this abuse that is being hurled at us.

It actually does want to make you bring up what has happened to their clubs - especially the Mancs.  But I'm not in the minority.  I keep it to myself.

We're not as low as them.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Nov 16, 2007 01:19:39 am
      Can't believe this group & Jedd Jones are still on Facebook... :f_steam:

Same here mate. Unfortunately, it seems facebook is more concerned what the group is about rather than it's content.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #6: Dec 03, 2007 08:49:10 pm
      Makes me F***ing sick, dirty horrible scumbag tw*ts! :-\

I'd genuinely love to come face to face with someone who spouts sh*t like that, as they're the only people I could have no mercy with
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #7: May 17, 2008 10:43:47 pm
      what was it? iit wont let me in to the page?

Quick Reply