Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Stevie starts his WORLD CUP tally

Read 5881 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Jun 15, 2006 09:17:12 pm
      What a wonderful goal from our Stevie G, when he gets in his stride he will be the star of the tournament FOR SURE !!
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Re: Stevie starts his WORLD CUP tally
      Reply #1: Jun 16, 2006 06:22:55 am
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      What a wonderful goal from our Stevie G, when he gets in his stride he will be the star of the tournament FOR SURE !!

i agree that was a great goal 1 the team needed the mosted crouch was great aswell nice for 2 liverpool`s players 2 do it  :)  :)  :)
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Re: Stevie starts his WORLD CUP tally
      Reply #2: Jun 16, 2006 09:42:34 am

The game didn't get going for me until that player... um, whats his name... Wayne someone-or-other came on the pitch.
      I kept saying to my husband, "Why can't bloody Lampard play the role Stevie's playing? He's had 5 shots and every one of them has been way off target, if they put Stevie further up the field at least he'll score." Now I admit, you hardly saw Gerrard the second half but that goal was FANTASTIC! I said he'd score given half the chance.
      Did you notice it was the Red lads getting the goals, not the Chelsea or Manc scumbags? ;D
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 16, 2006 01:56:47 pm
      Stevie Gs goal was brilliant,play him in that psoition and he will win you the game....no problem

Made up for Crouchy he is still getting stick but without him how many points would we have in this world cup..not many,deffo not 6

plus wasn't it great to see that manc tw*t neville sitting on the bench sulking :twisted:

Not a great performance by the lads but good enough to go through to the next stage were we can only get better
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Jun 16, 2006 03:41:27 pm
      Quote from: "REDLANCE"
      Stevie Gs goal was brilliant,play him in that psoition and he will win you the game....no problem

Made up for Crouchy he is still getting stick but without him how many points would we have in this world cup..not many,deffo not 6

plus wasn't it great to see that manc tw*t neville sitting on the bench sulking :twisted:

Not a great performance by the lads but good enough to go through to the next stage were we can only get better

Carra should be playing every game. he's well better than twisted face Neville.  ;D
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #5: Jun 16, 2006 04:05:47 pm
      CARRA and Terry should be the first choice centrebacks,they have both been amazing for their  two teams and it is about time Carra was recognised for the World Class defender that he is,not stuck behind that ugly manc cu*t Rio who has been sh*t for the last 2 yrs
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #6: Jun 16, 2006 07:16:50 pm
      Quote from: "REDLANCE"
      CARRA and Terry should be the first choice centrebacks,they have both been amazing for their  two teams and it is about time Carra was recognised for the World Class defender that he is,not stuck behind that ugly manc cu*t Rio who has been sh*t for the last 2 yrs

HERE! HERE!
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Reply #7: Jun 17, 2006 06:07:08 am
      thought carra did well, supported down flank,seeing that first
        game for a while, bring it home jamie.
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #8: Jun 19, 2006 10:29:58 am
      god bless stevie g not only is he a wonder boy and what not
      but also i one £90 off a bet for 2-0 against paraguay with him the last scorer
       i FUKing love you gerrard
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Jun 20, 2006 10:06:39 pm
      Mr Reliable once again  :D
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #10: Jun 20, 2006 10:09:04 pm
      We're going out in the next round.

Sorry.
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #11: Jun 20, 2006 10:11:06 pm
      what would we actually do without him club and country should be knighted for all hes done sir stevie-g its got a good sound to it
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #12: Jun 20, 2006 10:15:08 pm
      [We're going out in the next round.  Sorry.]
      have some pried in your country we may not be the best but show some F***ing belief mate, come get behind them not critisise them
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #13: Jun 21, 2006 09:24:52 am
      Surely Sven should learn, if you put Stevie in a forward position he will get you goals - as he's proved twice now. Don't play him as a holding midfielder and allow Lampard the opportunity to go for goal, because [takes on the persona of Motty] he shoots... and he misses, EVERYTIME!
      Stevie on the other hand... comes on last night... he shoots and it's his second goal of the tournament. Play Stevie up front... make Lampard play holding.

Oh, and it's gonna kill me to say this but because it''s for England it's ok - Joe Cole's goal was fantastic. I shall of course now go and wash my mouth out with turps. ;D.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #14: Jun 21, 2006 10:21:42 am
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      Surely Sven should learn, if you put Stevie in a forward position he will get you goals - as he's proved twice now. Don't play him as a holding midfielder and allow Lampard the opportunity to go for goal, because [takes on the persona of Motty] he shoots... and he misses, EVERYTIME!
      Stevie on the other hand... comes on last night... he shoots and it's his second goal of the tournament. Play Stevie up front... make Lampard play holding.

Oh, and it's gonna kill me to say this but because it''s for England it's ok - Joe Cole's goal was fantastic. I shall of course now go and wash my mouth out with turps. ;D.

Agree with you there Gid, i had Joe Cole down as my man of the match even before he scored !  (pass me that bottle of turps will you ?  ;D )
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #15: Jun 21, 2006 10:52:05 pm
      Agree with you there Gid, i had Joe Cole down as my man of the match even before he scored !  (pass me that bottle of turps will you ?  ;D )

*passes over the bottle as she swills her mouth and spits* I know, it's criminal that we'd admit that isn't it? But - as long as it's for England - it's OK. Let's face it if we hated every player that played in the international squad who plays full time footy for the teams we don't like we'd be a 5-aside team.  ;D

Quick Reply