Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Some Advice

Read 992 times
      CtrlX
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 72 posts |
      Some Advice
      Jun 18, 2011 03:01:46 pm
      Im a Huge liverpool fan living in Asia.Hehe I feel strange but I started this topic to seek some advice.

Im in my final year of Graduation (BSc Electrical Engineering) and will be starting my Msc next year.It is my dream to live in LIVERPOOL and visit ANFIELD etc. I have already checked 'University of Liverpool' and liked it alot.Now can someone give me some other alternatives in Liverpool which are known to be good ? Like someother local university etc ? Any help in this regard will be very helpful. YNWA
       :)
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Re: Some Advice
      Reply #1: Jun 18, 2011 03:32:59 pm
      Well i did a search for you and got this:

Postgraduate courses in Liverpool

I assumed you wanted to get your MSc in something related to Electrical Engineering. Liverpool John Moores University is a good uni too and seems to have a few different courses. However, i'm not sure they if they all accept International students, you'll have to find out that on your own and depends on the course i suppose.

Not sure if this helped at all. :-\

CtrlX
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 72 posts |
      Re: Some Advice
      Reply #2: Jun 18, 2011 03:43:03 pm
      Well I did a search for you and got this:

Postgraduate courses in Liverpool

I assumed you wanted to get your MSc in something related to Electrical Engineering. Liverpool John Moores University is a good uni too and seems to have a few different courses. However, I'm not sure they if they all accept International students, you'll have to find out that on your own and depends on the course I suppose.

Not sure if this helped at all. :-\

Ya Thanks and yes something related to Electrical.Also thinking about Engineering Management.
      Regarding international students ,most universties accept International Students as does the John Moores University.
      Thing is with google i can find all universties in Liverpool but what i want is some local opinion etc on a specific university.

Most of People here follow the 'University of Liverpool' and tbh they only know about it.

Quick Reply