Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ryad Boudebouz (FC Sochaux-Montbeliard)

Read 7676 times
      uncleRico
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 287 posts |
      Re: Ryad Boudebouz (FC Sochaux-Montbeliard)
      Reply #23: Aug 18, 2011 07:33:14 pm
      He is best used for me on the right hand side, cutting in and causing problems. He doesn't have a great end product and is very inconsistent.

So you reckon it would be a waste? He's still young, do you think he could improve much?
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #24: Aug 18, 2011 07:34:38 pm
      So you reckon it would be a waste? He's still young, do you think he could improve much?

He certainly has the talent and maybe under the guidance of Kenny he could improve more. For the price being quoted it wouldn't be a poor piece of business I reckon
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #25: Aug 18, 2011 07:41:55 pm
      The song being played in the second video .. So wrong.  Cool videos though.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #26: Aug 18, 2011 08:14:30 pm
      Would not be a bad bit of business for the amount of money being mentioned,think he would improve more under Kenny and co.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #27: Aug 18, 2011 09:00:51 pm
      Right wing I thought.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #28: Aug 18, 2011 10:34:57 pm
      Would definitely be a good signing for a squad player, he is Algerian, same nationality as my dad, therefore i see a lot of his games, he has flair and skill in his play, however at times his decision making may be a bit off, but for an impact sub on the wing to change the pace of our play, he would be perfect. He can play on the left or the right, but his preferred position is right wing.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #29: Aug 18, 2011 11:19:14 pm
      Would definitely be a good signing for a squad player, he is Algerian, same nationality as my dad, therefore I see a lot of his games, he has flair and skill in his play, however at times his decision making may be a bit off, but for an impact sub on the wing to change the pace of our play, he would be perfect. He can play on the left or the right, but his preferred position is right wing.

After the Sunderland game we need more players like that.Still think the price is a great bit of business.
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #30: Aug 19, 2011 12:11:37 am
      Would definitely be a good signing for a squad player, he is Algerian, same nationality as my dad, therefore I see a lot of his games, he has flair and skill in his play, however at times his decision making may be a bit off, but for an impact sub on the wing to change the pace of our play, he would be perfect. He can play on the left or the right, but his preferred position is right wing.
      I think we need players like this, I trust your judgement. ;)

Quick Reply