Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Emilio Izaguirre (Celtic)

Read 8056 times
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Re: Emilio Izaguirre (Celtic)
      Reply #46: Jun 26, 2011 07:09:19 am
      Have seen a lot of him on tv and been to a few matches this season where he's been quality. No doubt a brilliant left back in my opinion, but then it all comes down to this debate about whether players can make it in the prem. Loads of people seem to think that just because someones unproven means they won't be able to hack it. But how do you know unless you try, thats the risk. Everyone has to start somewhere, improve somewhere.
      I've seen a lot of him. And I think he is good defender as well as excellent going forward. Equally as talented as Enrique for me.

Think people are being harsh on him because he plays in the SPL but he is, for me, well capable of making it in the Premier League.

Izaguirre , going forward very ,very  good puts in a great cross ,handy for Big Andy 
      Izaguirre , defensively ,  Long John Silver  would do a better job

Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #47: Jun 27, 2011 12:01:34 am

Izaguirre edges closer to United switch with £6.5m deal expected next month

Last updated at 11:29 PM on 26th June 2011

Manchester United are expected to hold talks with Celtic next month over the prospective £6.5million sale of Celtic left-back Emilio Izaguirre.

The Honduras international, 26, has been the subject of interest from Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle.

However, he said: 'I have to confirm it's 100 percent true that Manchester United were following me and were interested in me. It was Alex Ferguson directly who made contact with the Celtic directors.

'I am aware also that Manchester United and Celtic agreed for a meeting in July. We have to see what happens if I stay or I go.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2008427/Emilio-Izaguirre-edges-closer-Manchester-United-move.html
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,264 posts | 2825 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #48: Jun 27, 2011 12:10:22 am
      6.5 million, we can have Clichy for 7!! Ha ha go on whiskey kecks sign him up

Quick Reply