Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse)

Read 9596 times
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Re: Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse)
      Reply #46: Jun 27, 2011 08:13:28 am

Liverpool FC have joined the race to sign Moussa Sissoko, claims his agent

by James Pearce, Liverpool Echo
      Jun 27 2011

MOUSSA SISSOKO’S agent claims Liverpool have held talks about snapping up the Toulouse midfielder.

The France international has expressed his desire to move on this summer and there’s a battle growing for his signature.

The 21-year-old was wanted by the Reds four years ago but opted to stay with the Ligue One outfit and signed his first professional contract.

Since then Sissoko, who has been compared to Patrick Vieira, has blossomed with Lyon, Newcastle and Inter Milan also apparently keen to secure his services.

Toulouse are prepared to sell but are holding out for a fee of around £13million.

“The link with Lyon is serious, but it is not the only one,” said his agent Bacary Sanogo.

“There are also negotiations with Liverpool, Newcastle and Inter. Things should seriously move next week.

“His priority is a club with a major sporting project.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/27/liverpool-fc-have-joined-the-race-to-sign-moussa-sissoko-claims-his-agent-100252-28946534/
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #47: Jun 27, 2011 12:29:58 pm
      I'm inclined to believe all these agents talking are just using Liverpool to get deals done for their clients to be honest, I've no doubts the agents who we have been talking too would have been told that we want to hold the talks privately & not have it played out in the media.
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #48: Jun 27, 2011 03:37:22 pm
      I'm inclined to believe all these agents talking are just using Liverpool to get deals done for their clients to be honest, I've no doubts the agents who we have been talking too would have been told that we want to hold the taks privately & not have it played out in the media.

Spot on couldn't agree more if any agent comes out with that it
      probably means we're not interested in the slightest if we were they
      would be told to keep it quiet

Quick Reply