Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool v Toulouse 28th August: Pre Match

Read 7158 times
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: Liverpool v Toulouse 28th August
      Reply #23: Aug 28, 2007 04:06:50 pm
      I think with the crowd behind us we should see of Toulouse no problems even without Stevie and Carra, i hope Crouch gets a start.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #24: Aug 28, 2007 04:13:38 pm
      By the way is there a mark of respect for Rhys Jones before the game does anyone know?

There's going to be a minute's silence before kick-off, and the players to wear black armbands.

And we're also coming out to Z Cars before You'll Never Walk Alone, which is a big first! Sign of respect though, it's quite fitting!

Should be an easy win for the redmen tonight! Hopefully we can get shut of them early so we don't have to strain ourselves in fighting for a winner late on! ;)  4-0 will do me! :laugh:
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #25: Aug 28, 2007 04:35:07 pm

Although I have no idea who Finnant is  ;D (just joking Chitose)
      It's Finnan, my mistake when I tape, sorry!

Should be an easy win for the redmen tonight! Hopefully we can get shut of them early so we don't have to strain ourselves in fighting for a winner late on! ;)  4-0 will do me! :laugh:

Of course I'll be very happy if the Team crush them 4-0 but I think 2-0 will do, with Steven Gerrard and Carrager sit out, I think It's a good result. How about a Pennant's goal, It will impress McLaren for sure, just remembering his last goal in Chelsea's net last season. The other goal, I think It will be for Kuyt, he play really well from the start of the season.
      « Last Edit: Aug 28, 2007 04:40:44 pm by Chitose »
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #26: Aug 28, 2007 04:50:31 pm
      It's Finnan, my mistake when I tape, sorry!

Of course I'll be very happy if the Team crush them 4-0 but I think 2-0 will do, with Steven Gerrard and Carrager sit out, I think It's a good result. How about a Pennant's goal, It will impress McLaren for sure, just remembering his last goal in Chelsea's net last season. The other goal, I think It will be for Kuyt, he play really well from the start of the season.

Terrific goal against Chelsea last season! Had a wonderful view of that from behind the Kop! ;)

He'll be playing for a spot in the England squad today so if he carries on from recent form then he should impress McClaren!
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #27: Aug 28, 2007 07:27:11 pm
      The Reds line-up in full is:

Reina,
      Arbeloa, Hyypia, Agger, Riise,
      Benayoun, Sissoko, Mascherano, Leto,
      Crouch, Kuyt.

Subs: Itandje, Finnan, Torres, Alonso, Pennant, Babel, Lucas.

Quick Reply