Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Fergie 'investigating' Liverpool

Read 4120 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Fergie 'investigating' Liverpool
      Aug 25, 2007 06:50:09 pm
      Nobody mentioned this then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6962016.stm

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United are investigating Liverpool over their attempts to sign Gabriel Heinze.

Heinze left Old Trafford for Real Madrid, but only after a protracted attempt to join Liverpool which went to a Premier League arbitration panel.

Reds boss Rafael Benitez was unhappy with the three-man panel's verdict.

But United boss Ferguson said: "We are looking at Liverpool's whole role in this. We are not letting them off with it. That is what we are investigating."

Heinze argued that a letter signed by Red Devils chief executive David Gill - citing a fee at which a deal could be done - constituted an agreement to sell.

But the Premier League ruled in United's favour, ending any hope of them selling to rivals Liverpool. Heinze was instead sold to Spanish side Real.

Benitez said he was 100% confident that Heinze would be allowed to move to Anfield and hit out at the Premier League and United after the ruling.

Asked whether he was alleging Liverpool had 'tapped up' Heinze, Ferguson replied: "We will see how it comes out. David Gill is working on that at the moment. We will get to the bottom of it."

Ferguson was also quick to hit back at Benitez's jibe that United enjoy favouritism in the drafting of the fixture list.

"It is disappointing stuff," said Ferguson. "He talks about the fixtures. He should have seen our fixtures over the last two or three seasons.

"There was never any chance of Liverpool winning that case, so Rafa clearly did not read the Premier League rules. It is just churlish."

Two words. Piss head.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Fergie 'investigating' Liverpool
      Reply #1: Aug 25, 2007 06:56:08 pm
      What a n*b head.

He loves to gain the advantage doesn't he.  He probably had a few swigs before the press conference anyway!

Let him investigate us, he's more worried about us than managing his own club.  Just like his fans.

pr**k.
      kwame30
      • Forum John Barnes

• 420 posts |
      Reply #2: Aug 26, 2007 03:21:26 am
      jaap stam said he was taped up by Ferguson in his book if i remember,and ruud van nistelrooy said the same thing, so i think the man has a fu*king cheek
      yorkie18
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 26, 2007 06:44:32 am
      This is ridiculous. He's got his way - we didn't get Heinze - why can't he just leave us be?
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Aug 26, 2007 08:54:26 am
      Here we go again!! The problem with this man is he likes to play the mind games and unsettle his opposite numbers in as many ways as he feels possible. By this reaction he is trying to make the public think that we are under investigation by the FA and put across that he is so almighty and powerful that the SCUM can do anything they want and anyone who tries it on in anyway will get nobbled.

This silly old alcholic really is the sterotype of the over commited despot, he has spent 57 million this closed season and so far has F**k all to show for it, so to take a bit of media pressure off himself, he turns the knife on us because of the way that Henize does not like it at that club. He hates the fact that one his best players would be coming to his most hated rivals and he hates the fact that we are more than a match for his team this season by seeing the quality we have signed. And to top it all without Ronaldo and Rooney proves pretty much what I was saying last season, THEY ARE F**k ALL without them and with some injuires and suspensions at the beginning of this season look pretty mediorce. I hope that spurs do them this afternoon I really do CMON YOU SPERMS sorry spurs I mean!!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5: Aug 26, 2007 08:58:49 am
      I can't believe the gaul of this old foolish man.
      He is bitter and twisted because one of his stars wanted to leave his utopia for the opposition (us), and suddenly Heinze becomes a reserve player. As far as I am aware We did not tap him up or enquire about his availability, but gave him advice regarding the "letter" for a transfer and made an offer. Unlike the Trevez affair.....having a medical BEFORE (correct me if I'm wrong) permission was giving by WHU, hounding WHU and the FA until they got their way! Now Shrek is now injured and Goofy is banned want do they do? They start the process of taping up Berbatov, they claim that they have Not made an offer, clever words as they don't say We have made NO enquires about this player, just no offer, but his agent claims they have! Will THEY be investigated, I doubt it 'cos Gill, there Chief Exec is on the board of the FA. Coincidence all the decisions go with them, I'll leave that one for you to decide. One other thing on this rant which has gone off topic, sorry, what happened to Manures wonderful youth system? Why can't they @Blood@ one of their 'Starlets'? Have a good Sunday and lets hope the Spuds can do the business.
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #6: Aug 26, 2007 09:23:34 am
      what a tw*t
      Cy
      Reply #7: Aug 26, 2007 11:41:48 am
      The frustration of a really poor start for united seems to make him loosing it. The arrogance of this man is just hilarious really. They can investigate as much as they want, I couldn't care less,  in the mean time let's hope the Spurs stuffed him today and put more pressure on his job, that should calm them down.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,378 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #8: Aug 26, 2007 12:30:45 pm
      ill keep this short and sweet FERGIE IS SCARED SHITLESS OF US! PR**K
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #9: Aug 26, 2007 12:40:45 pm
      draw today please...that'll shut his bung hole up ;D
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Reply #10: Aug 26, 2007 01:04:23 pm
      2nd bottom, fingers crossed for this afternoon they get turned over again.

the look on his face will be priceless. >:D
      lfc4life403
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #11: Aug 26, 2007 01:53:02 pm
      forget the draw,i hope they get bloody beaten,let em stay 2nd to bottom,heinze wanted to come to a better team so why couldnt the silly old man just let him go,anyways for sure they are not winning the premiership this season
      Euro5
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 24 posts |
      • Come On You RED MEN
      Reply #12: Aug 26, 2007 06:39:39 pm
      all i can say is that fergie is the one with the chip on his shoulder, its obvious hes scared of liverpool this term and good luck to Heinze.
      apparently he cant wait to meet man utd in the champs league. i hope he turns them over.
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #13: Aug 26, 2007 11:00:54 pm
      This silly old alcholic really is the sterotype of the over commited despot, he has spent 57 million this closed season and so far has fu*k all to show for it, so to take a bit of media pressure off himself, he turns the knife on us because of the way that Henize does not like it at that club. He hates the fact that one his best players would be coming to his most hated rivals and he hates the fact that we are more than a match for his team this season by seeing the quality we have signed.
      Very true! You should read this!
      http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=457151&cc=4716
      We can see why Beckham leave United, a shoe on the face, good one! 'Sir Alex Ferguson'!

And then, forget about the chance that Spurs can beat them up, they won 1-0. It's Nani, I never hated him, I hope he will leave united soon, but he said that his childhood dream is to play to Manchester United, can't be helped.
      Thanks for your edit! JD! I just wonder what to do when I can't correct th quote part.
      Xabi1309
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 340 posts |
      Reply #14: Aug 27, 2007 08:03:31 am
      Fergie is nothing but a bully and that is evident over the past few years.

Should anybody disagree with him (Beckham,Van Nistelroy or even Paul McGrath) they face the exit door.

Only the kiss asses such as Giggs and Neville will flourish under his as they are likely to be scared sh@tless of him.

Like others have said this is a smoke screen to disguise his sides terrible start to the season,they only managed to stick one past Spurs.

I personally cannot wait until we play them and will raise a glass to our success whilst the old boozer slides into his armchair with another bottle of scotch!!!

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #15: Aug 28, 2007 01:22:25 am
      Every body seems to be aware that Heinze was touted around europe for a club with uniteds backing. I think old Fur gusset is just looking to deflect the attention from his lots abysmal start. 'Ive fu**ed up so lets stir it up for someone else' sort of thing. What a prize w**ker !
      Fowler_God
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts | -1 
      Reply #16: Aug 28, 2007 02:35:48 am
      That old dinosaur has got a cheek. he'd be better watching how his own team performs.. They looked rubbish on sunday ;D  :laugh: :laugh:
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #17: Aug 28, 2007 08:31:11 am
      Every body seems to be aware that Heinze was touted around europe for a club with uniteds backing. I think old Fur gusset is just looking to deflect the attention from his lots abysmal start. 'Ive fu**ed up so lets stir it up for someone else' sort of thing. What a prize w**ker !

Bang on GERNS.

They struggled at home to Spurs and  they have been less than convincing in the other three games.

As for us tapping up Heinze - what a nerve with his track record.
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #18: Aug 29, 2007 03:20:46 pm
      Oh... if only....

even this would be too good for that "Mouldy Manc Pickled Puppetmaster"

He has a go at us that often, Im begining to think its personal.... ???
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #19: Aug 30, 2007 12:10:28 am
      Wonder how Fergie's getting on with his investigation..

Not well then.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #20: Aug 30, 2007 01:11:58 pm
      Fergie wants to spend more time concentrating on his own team they might start winning a few games.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #21: Aug 30, 2007 03:47:43 pm
      It'll be Murdur!! Koolkidda - well come on he does look like Taggart.

If anyone wanted to know why ol' purple nose hates us so much I think it is to do with us originally twatting his Aberdeen team way back when and obviously never got over it.

A team that beat Real Madrid in the Cup Winners Cup final - then in the following season, after Forest had won their second european cup (only the second English team to do so - now who was the first?), Aberdeen were lauded in the media to do well that season in Europe - until they drew us and were given a lesson by Bob Paisley's reds at Pittodrie 4-1, I think

So knowing how shitty pants takes things very personally, (omitting Alan Hansen from World Cup in 86 in favour of Willie Miller and Alex McCleish!!) I'd say it was personal, and I know Anfield Warrior was being sarcastic.

Now where's me f***in perch gone!!
      moz273
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -1 
      Reply #22: Aug 30, 2007 04:39:59 pm
      Old beetroot face can F**k off and retire as far as I'm concerned!!

Quick Reply