Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

FitbaThatba - Musical Football Pisstakes

Read 1436 times
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 892 posts | 22 
      FitbaThatba - Musical Football Pisstakes
      Jul 10, 2011 07:57:41 pm
      I don't know if the crowd here has already seen these videos, I just came across them today. They're truly epic in my opinion!

Owen Hargreaves likes Fruit Pastilles Training Video

Michael Ballack has a skull on his head

John Arne Riise is making a sandwich

They've only been recently put up on Youtube, I really hope these guys make more!
      Ingo
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      • Brazilian by birth, Scouser by choice :)
      Re: FitbaThatba - Musical Football Pisstakes
      Reply #1: Jul 10, 2011 09:13:14 pm
      The videos are hilarious. However, even more hilarious is the blog itself: http://www.fitbathatba.com/

A paragraph that got me laughing insanely was:
      The Gunners aren't off to find themselves or go back packing or anything like that, they are in Asia to play football and get ready for the next season.  I would like to see the film of their trip though - Wenger would be the tight fisted leader of the group who can't deal with their shenanigans ("WAAAALCOTTT!) but by the movie's end they find him high and tie-less dancing on a beach with Vietnamese bar tenders.  Cesc just moans and moans about wanting to go home but eventually realises that home is all around him - all he had to do was look.  And Robin Van Persie has to avoid bear traps, shark attacks and being shot at by drug dealers before finally snapping his cruciate ligaments when choosing some sunglasses  :lmao:

Quick Reply