Trending Topics

Next match: Arsenal v LFC [Friendly] Thu 1st Aug @ 12:30 am
      Lincoln Financial Field

Today is the 27th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W3 D4 L3

Introduce yourself...

Read 392552 times
      Paul Red
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts |
      Re: Introduce yourself...
      Reply #3933: Apr 02, 2023 08:03:24 pm
      I'm Paul Red now previously LFCPAUL, don't know what happened to my previous profile but something happened and couldnt retrieve it so I've created a new one, annoying really!
      LortonEntertainment
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #3934: Jun 13, 2024 12:40:31 pm
      Hi all, hope you don't mind us posting here.

Lorton Entertainment are reaching out to Liverpool fans and looking for any videos and photos of any personal interactions you have had with Jürgen Klopp, from his arrival in Liverpool in 2015 right through to the present day.  We want to show Jürgen as a character, how much he loves the fans and the city and how he is loved and appreciated in return.

We are particularly looking for anything outside of the football environment e.g. mixing with fans and the public out and about – but we’d be interested to see anything you have! â€¨

We'd hope to use a selection of this content, with your permission, in the upcoming Liverpool FC documentary series, airing in the Autumn.

If you're happy to, please email or send via wetransfer or similar to: lfcdoc @ lortonentertainment. com (without the spaces) and we'll very gratefully get back to you.

Thank you ʉ۬

Lorton Entertainment Team
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,724 posts | 1679 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3935: Jun 14, 2024 11:48:43 pm
      Hi all, hope you don't mind us posting here.

Lorton Entertainment are reaching out to Liverpool fans and looking for any videos and photos of any personal interactions you have had with Jürgen Klopp, from his arrival in Liverpool in 2015 right through to the present day.  We want to show Jürgen as a character, how much he loves the fans and the city and how he is loved and appreciated in return.

We are particularly looking for anything outside of the football environment e.g. mixing with fans and the public out and about – but we’d be interested to see anything you have! 

We'd hope to use a selection of this content, with your permission, in the upcoming Liverpool FC documentary series, airing in the Autumn.

If you're happy to, please email or send via wetransfer or similar to: lfcdoc @ lortonentertainment. com (without the spaces) and we'll very gratefully get back to you.

Thank you  

Lorton Entertainment Team

Good luck with getting some interesting content on the great man, I look forward to watching when it's aired.
      Biscanbul-05
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 39 posts |
      Reply #3936: Jun 29, 2024 02:32:30 pm
      Hi, Been lurking for a while, like what I've seen, and so finally decided to join up.

A 50-something red - with a love of our history and looking forward to where we are going. Also a liking for match streams and older LFC/footy videos.

Thanks for having me.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,629 posts | 5034 
      Reply #3937: Jun 29, 2024 08:17:37 pm
      Hi, Been lurking for a while, like what I've seen, and so finally decided to join up.

A 50-something red - with a love of our history and looking forward to where we are going. Also a liking for match streams and older LFC/footy videos.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome mate.

Quick Reply