Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

Arsenal FC

Read 191066 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Re: Arsenal FC
      Reply #1219: Feb 16, 2017 04:11:08 pm
      F***ing glorious that game last night ;)

Arsenal FC - forever sh*te in Europe!!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #1220: Feb 16, 2017 05:07:06 pm
      F***ing glorious that game last night ;)

Obligatory chokers them..

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1221: Feb 16, 2017 05:11:24 pm
      England's official brexit football club
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1222: Feb 16, 2017 06:30:42 pm

Not just them, just another example of how far the English teams are behind the big names in world football now. 10 years ago English teams were dominating the Champions League, couple of teams consistently making it to the semi final/final and even had that all English final. Now though, no English team can compete with the likes of Bayern, Barca, Madrid and even the likes of Atletico, Dortmund etc and it's been like that for a few years now.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1223: Feb 16, 2017 08:25:17 pm
      I hope Arsene goes. Just seems to be more toxic than ever for him. Leave this season, have a great legacy.
      Whatever about before, they were an embarrassment last night. F***ing Ozil, and think it was Oxlaid jumping up and down shaking his hands in the air like a F***ing possessed toddler, the epitome of spoilt overpaid brats driving home in their F***ing mercs and jeeps.
      No fight about them.
      Even when we haven't been playing well, I'd never be able to say the players aren't trying. That's means a LOT.

He's been great for them, and for the PL, but another season would be really stretching it.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1224: Feb 16, 2017 09:22:37 pm
      I hope Arsene goes. Just seems to be more toxic than ever for him. Leave this season, have a great legacy.
      Whatever about before, they were an embarrassment last night. F***ing Ozil, and think it was Oxlaid jumping up and down shaking his hands in the air like a f**king possessed toddler, the epitome of spoilt overpaid brats driving home in their f**king mercs and jeeps.
      No fight about them.
      Even when we haven't been playing well, I'd never be able to say the players aren't trying. That's means a LOT.

He's been great for them, and for the PL, but another season would be really stretching it.

I'd rather he stayed if this is a sign of things to come. His midfield is a complete sham with the likes of Xhaka, Coquelin and El Neny (however you spell that one).

If he stays his best player is more than likely going to be demanding a move away in the summer. If he goes then there is a chance the new manager might be able to convince Sanchez to stay and don't know about you, but I want our rivals hampered as much as possible.

Plus I can't stand Wenger, never have done so not bothered if he ruins his "legacy" there.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #1225: Feb 16, 2017 11:47:49 pm
      I have the utmost respect for the man because what he has done for the game, but he has been lowly turning into a typical French snob who thinks he is beyond sacking.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #1226: Feb 17, 2017 12:08:50 am
      I think he should have gone many many years ago.  I think it has got to the stage where he will be kicked out if he doesn't resign.  He has overstayed.   Personally I think he gave a lot to the fans, but that was over a decade ago.  He has since been giving rewards to the owners and share holders.  I think he has taken the club in a full circle starting with success and then going lower and lower.   English teams to get battered that badly like against Bayern.  That could have been 7,8 or more.  It was a fantastic performance by their goalie.   
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1227: Mar 08, 2017 05:24:26 am
      Don't bother me a bit whether he stays or go. Never like that man at all and will never will. Can never take a defeat gracefully. Always quick to blame on something else instead of himself.

Some good stuffs for a few years, thats about it, no CL trophy to go with his invincible team. In all honesty, i hope they do keep him for one selfish reason to keep them at bay from getting top 4.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1228: Mar 08, 2017 11:55:24 am
      Don't bother me a bit whether he stays or go. Never like that man at all and will never will. Can never take a defeat gracefully. Always quick to blame on something else instead of himself.

Some good stuffs for a few years, thats about it, no CL trophy to go with his invincible team. In all honesty, i hope they do keep him for one selfish reason to keep them at bay from getting top 4.

To be fair, Wenger first went to Arsenal at the height of Ferguson pressuring and conning refs, so he kind of had to play that game.
      It's just a shame he didn't abandon it when old whiskey nose retired.

I like the fact he always tried to get his teams playing good football, and succeeded for the most part.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1229: Mar 08, 2017 02:49:34 pm
      Wenger has outstayed his welcome by a good 2 or 3 years I think. Now it really is time for him to go.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1230: Mar 08, 2017 06:01:54 pm
      Reading forums, speaking to Arsenal friends and getting the gist of their fans stand on Sanchez and Wenger, they are more in favour of Sanchez and understand why he has been a problem off field.

Majority of Arsenal fans are a joke, no player is bigger than the Club, and they are losing sight of that.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1231: Mar 12, 2017 08:51:30 am
      Arsenal's confidence came back with FA Cup win, says Arsene Wenger: The Gunners beat the non-league side 5-0 at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday to reach the FA Cup semi-finals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39246110
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #1232: Mar 12, 2017 10:52:17 am
      Arsenal's confidence came back with FA Cup win, says Arsene Wenger: The Gunners beat the non-league side 5-0 at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday to reach the FA Cup semi-finals.

I did have a chuckle when I read that.

Almost Hodgsonesque.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1233: Mar 12, 2017 01:05:51 pm

I could put this in most of the boards... but is says a lot really, how the cash cow is still fruitful.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1640 
      Reply #1234: Mar 12, 2017 06:57:25 pm

Had a laugh at that. Followed it up by saying they had been unjustifiably criticised for the Bayern game. How he went from going toe to toe with Ferguson and the mancs to the tame loser he is now is incredible.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #1235: Apr 04, 2017 09:04:14 pm
      SSN reporting Arsenal broke the rules Sunday by failing to nominate a captain in the 2nd half????
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1236: Apr 04, 2017 09:09:43 pm
      SSN reporting Arsenal broke the rules Sunday by failing to nominate a captain in the 2nd half????

Got to be hard when they don't have any leaders to pick from
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1237: Apr 11, 2017 12:00:33 am
      I thought Arsenal loosing would have been mentioned.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1238: Apr 11, 2017 12:05:32 am

What have they been loosing?  Fans into the wild? Their belts after a Sunday dinner? Or have they just let loose and had a wild night?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1239: Apr 11, 2017 12:09:37 am

It has, just in the Premier League thread.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1240: Apr 11, 2017 12:25:45 am
      What have they been loosing?  Fans into the wild? Their belts after a Sunday dinner? Or have they just let loose and had a wild night?
      :lmao: i mean losing  :f_doh:
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #1241: Apr 11, 2017 12:46:55 pm
      You'd think Arsene would announce it now and end the final games with the support of the crowd, rather than leave the club with a fart ponging of hatred.

Very strange.

Quick Reply