Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Arsenal FC

Read 191050 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Arsenal FC
      Reply #1242: Apr 11, 2017 01:42:40 pm
      Keep loosing, it doesn't bother me a single bit. Shout all they can and they still have a very long way to go to match our level of success. Ok, they played some good football in the 90s, thats about it and their fans are deluded to think that they are a bigger club than LFC. I's say keep Wenger as long as possible.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1243: Apr 11, 2017 05:24:04 pm
      You'd think Arsene would announce it now and end the final games with the support of the crowd, rather than leave the club with a fart ponging of hatred.

Very strange.

he loves the attention. If he was more interested in putting the club first then he would announce his decision now but instead he's leaving the fans and team in the dark in the hope that the fans suddenly change their mind and he can say he had it all under control and was never going to leave anyway.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1244: Apr 11, 2017 09:55:32 pm
      he loves the attention. If he was more interested in putting the club first then he would announce his decision now but instead he's leaving the fans and team in the dark in the hope that the fans suddenly change their mind and he can say he had it all under control and was never going to leave anyway.
      Probably, he does tend to talk biased bollocks. Amount of time his team have been absolutely sh*te for him to have a rant about why it is everybody but Arsenal's fault is amazing. I don't think I have ever seen a manager deflect blame so much. All this sticking his head in the sand is really kicking him up the butt now. He has only one direction and that is the door...he is even failing to accept that. I think failure to accept the truth is his thing.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,526 posts | 719 
      Reply #1245: Apr 13, 2017 09:05:47 pm
      Arense's story at arsenal is overall a success.

I think his biggest flaw is that he isn't Alex Ferguson. Which has been a lot of the top 6 clubs managers downfall (Rafa included)

Ranieri's and Conte's instant successes have only angered Arsenal fans even more.

Its an interesting predicament. I feel like every managers story is different. They've been top 4 for what? 14 years?

Not to say that top 4 is the goal. But it shows they are a quality side overall. He should be allowed a poor season.

What if Arsene's story is that he will win the title in 2 years? Does that make him a bad manager? Does it make him worse than Ranieri or Conte cause it took him 14 years instead of 1 year?

Arsenal fans seem to believe that 'any change will be better than the same old'. As many top clubs that change managers know. Its not quite that simple. In 2010 an 'up and coming' Owen Coyle was being touted as his successor. Imagine how funny that would have been.

I think in the long run they'll regret it if he goes. 
      « Last Edit: Apr 13, 2017 11:41:17 pm by PastorGeek »
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,194 posts | 4911 
      Reply #1246: Apr 27, 2017 02:41:16 pm
      Sanchez displaying his latest 'injury' is surely the most pathetic thing I've seen in football in a long time.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1247: Apr 27, 2017 07:06:51 pm
      Sanchez displaying his latest 'injury' is surely the most pathetic thing I've seen in football in a long time.

Agreed mate, my 8 y/o has had worse injuries than that where she hasn't made a single fuss about. Truly pathetic to see a grown man not only react how he did on the pitch but to compound it afterwards just shows what precious little fuckers those soft buggers are.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1248: Apr 30, 2017 10:04:22 pm
      You have got to give it to the staff at Joe.

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/858737878427475968
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1249: May 16, 2017 09:43:15 am
      Wenger doing his best to be an utter weiny c**t.

Talking about morality of other teams now.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1250: May 16, 2017 10:20:20 am
      Wenger doing his best to be an utter weiny c**t.

Despite them also playing a team that's on holiday (Stoke) at the weekend. It seems like he thinks only they're allowed to play against teams that don't have anything to play for anymore. I just see him as being another Koeman tbh, always making excuses for their teams' failings.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,653 posts | 481 
      Reply #1251: May 16, 2017 01:09:34 pm
      Meanwhile Guardiola has his say on the matter.

He [Wenger] plays against Everton and Sunderland, no? Both teams are done, no? One is relegated and one is in the Europa League, so it’s the same situation. If you don’t want to complain, do it better during in the season and you will not have this problem.
      RedWilly

• 9,188 posts | 1637 
      Reply #1252: May 16, 2017 03:08:57 pm
      Wenger doing his best to be an utter weiny C**t.

He's a F***ing c**t that guy. Always going on about other teams.

Started saying about how difficult Chelsea will have it next year, what would you know you F***ing loser.

Tell you what, Maureen was right about him he really is a F***ing voyeur. Can't stand him. Hope he stays on because whilst he's there Arsenal will never be a threat.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1253: May 22, 2017 11:08:46 am
      The Arsenal fans are so deluded that they have now blamed referee Atkinson for not awarding a penalty to Middlesborough. They have fallen so badly in recent times that they expect the referee to bail them out every time and I haven;t started listing down the amount of penalties that they got out of softy sanchez. So i'd say stfu, you're simply not good enough for top 4 and we have piped them to the finishing line.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1254: May 22, 2017 01:50:38 pm
      Mate of mine from London reckons the rumours down there is Arsenal want Poch and if not available they'll stick with Whinger.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1255: May 22, 2017 10:30:39 pm
      Mate of mine from London reckons the rumours down there is Arsenal want Poch and if not available they'll stick with Whinger.
      Further reinforcing their delusion if they think they can lure Poch away from a bitter rival who is on a project that has them in CL 2 years in a row.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1256: May 22, 2017 11:04:09 pm
      Wenger is pathetic. So obvious what he's doing. Either top 4 or the FA Cup and will say he's staying and was always his intention. If neither then I expect he will say he feels the time is right to leave and made up his mind a while ago.

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1257: May 23, 2017 02:56:46 am
      Wenger is pathetic. So obvious what he's doing. Either top 4 or the FA Cup and will say he's staying and was always his intention. If neither then I expect he will say he feels the time is right to leave and made up his mind a while ago.
      Wenger already said it is not him but the uncertainty about him from the club that cost Arsenal 4th.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1258: May 23, 2017 03:18:52 pm
      Wenger already said it is not him but the uncertainty about him from the club that cost Arsenal 4th.

When he could have resolved it all long ago. Yeah, ok then Wenger...
      RedWilly

• 9,188 posts | 1637 
      Reply #1259: May 24, 2017 08:06:54 pm
      When he could have resolved it all long ago. Yeah, ok then Wenger...

Guys a dickhead of the highest order mate. Always has been.

Bitches and moans about everyone and everything. It was bad enough when they used to win things but to still do it now, when they are the most pathetic bunch of nobodies, just makes him look deluded.

No one cares what you think anymore Arsene. Not sure they ever did.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1260: May 30, 2017 08:20:45 pm
      New two year deal for Wenger.

Hope the Wenger Out crowd have a nice summer. :D
      RedWilly

• 9,188 posts | 1637 
      Reply #1261: May 30, 2017 09:22:02 pm
      New two year deal for Wenger.

Hope the Wenger Out crowd have a nice summer. :D

Amazing that he stays on although it doesn't surprise me.

The atmosphere at that club has been toxic for years now and it is directly linked to him.

Saying that though it's good news for us because I honestly don't see them as a threat in the league whilst he remains in charge.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1262: May 30, 2017 10:17:16 pm
      Delighted with Wenger getting two more years, what a difference FA cup makes. If Arsenal lost maybe they would have been competition in the league with a better manager.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1263: May 30, 2017 10:41:21 pm
      Hope the Wenger Out crowd have a nice summer.

They ended up winning the cup and had a decent run at the end of the season so they will love him again. Then come middle of next season it will be Wenger out again. Same old, same old with them.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1264: May 30, 2017 10:58:43 pm
      Sanchez and Ozil want 290k a week each. Arsenal's wage structure is wrecked.

Quick Reply