Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Arsenal FC

Read 191401 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,295 posts | 764 
      Re: Arsenal FC
      Reply #1518: Aug 22, 2023 04:08:56 pm
      The gunners going to win me £50 this year.   :f_whistle:

You sound very confident Keith, you should simply hope your punt, is not shot to pieces !
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1519: Aug 22, 2023 04:17:31 pm
      You sound very confident Keith, you should simply hope your punt, is not shot to pieces !

I’m confident United will struggle for top four based on transfer window so far.
      I’m confident Arsenal will finish in front of Liverpool thus me winning a charity bet.
      Sad when I have to rely on other teams. 🤢
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #1520: Aug 22, 2023 04:31:30 pm
      Ye of little faith....worry not...we'll win it

I'd love nothing more mate. Love the positivity. I don't/am not blessed with massive amounts of that am I 😀

For Me .... nether the first 11 or squad overall is getting near 1st this season.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4993 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1521: Aug 23, 2023 10:12:12 am
      I’m confident United will struggle for top four based on transfer window so far.
      I’m confident Arsenal will finish in front of Liverpool thus me winning a charity bet.
      Sad when I have to rely on other teams. 🤢

What, rather than referees bullied by Fergie, with is gamesmanship and pointing to his watch shenanigans, we all thought that was sad then too, not forgetting those other sad events in your club’s sad history, Doc shagging Mary Brown, Giggsy doing his sister in law, Rio and his drugs issues, Keane’s ABH on Alfie, Cantona decapitating fans, Rooney banging his grannies mates, robbing Blackpool beach of a couple of Donkeys in Phil Jones and average ‘Arry’ AkA Slabhead, gotta be more hasn’t there?

How f***in Sad, must be something in the water, and then we handed out a  Seven Nil Battering just to remind you who the most successful Club in Engurland is!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1522: Aug 23, 2023 12:59:56 pm

What, rather than referees bullied by Fergie, with is gamesmanship and pointing to his watch shenanigans, we all thought that was sad then too, not forgetting those other sad events in your club’s sad history, Doc shagging Mary Brown, Giggsy doing his sister in law, Rio and his drugs issues, Keane’s ABH on Alfie, Cantona decapitating fans, Rooney banging his grannies mates, robbing Blackpool beach of a couple of Donkeys in Phil Jones and average ‘Arry’ AkA Slabhead, gotta be more hasn’t there?

How f***in Sad, must be something in the water, and then we handed out a  Seven Nil Battering just to remind you who the most successful Club in Engurland is!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

Fcuk me your getting worse than Walt. Move on lad  :lmao: it’s 2023 now you old kunt. If I went through all your misdemeanours I’d need a encyclopaedia to write it all down, now I maybe sad ( not as sad as you )  but I’ve got better things to do that dig history like that up.  :lmao:

Ps. I’ll take £45 now if you want to save fiver on our bet.  :f_whistle:
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,808 posts | 1402 
      Reply #1523: Aug 23, 2023 02:06:08 pm
      Ye of little faith....worry not...we'll win it

As is usually the case with us, it will depend on whether we can keep our players healthy. If we can do that then we'll be right there fighting for it at the end of the season.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,267 posts | 760 
      Reply #1524: Nov 04, 2023 08:58:22 pm
      Still one of the joys of football....listening to Arteta crying his F**king eyes out. Get over yourself you wimpy little t*t.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1525: Nov 04, 2023 09:56:18 pm
      Still one of the joys of football....listening to Arteta crying his F**king eyes out. Get over yourself you wimpy little t*t.

Wont be watching MOTD till tomorrow, how bad was the VAR decision? You don’t normally wear rose tints so come on. 😂
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,267 posts | 760 
      Reply #1526: Nov 04, 2023 11:40:56 pm
      Wont be watching MOTD till tomorrow, how bad was the VAR decision? You don’t normally wear rose tints so come on. 😂
      1.Couldn't tell if the whole circumference of the ball had gone over the goal line...2. Newcastle lad seemed to push the defender and on another day it could have been called a foul...3. Gordon Offside?..genuinely don't know.

AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,509 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1527: Nov 04, 2023 11:42:14 pm
      Even if it was a bad decision, when we had that horrific decision against Spurs, he came out and said something along the lines of ‘these are humans they can make mistakes…’ well ain’t karma a F***ing bi*ch Arteta!
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #1528: Nov 05, 2023 01:48:40 am
      Even if it was a bad decision, when we had that horrific decision against Spurs, he came out and said something along the lines of ‘these are humans they can make mistakes…’ well ain’t karma a F***ing bi*ch Arteta!

He was actually one of the few who sympathised with us I believe.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,509 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #1529: Nov 05, 2023 10:05:48 am
      He was actually one of the few who sympathised with us I believe.

He also said this to cover himself… not saying anything like that this weekend.

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1710286716366434511/mediaviewer

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #1530: Nov 05, 2023 01:47:38 pm
      Good result, yet more VAR nonsense, another sh*t ref and legohead moaning to his hearts content.

Yet more Premier League soap opera drama!!
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,267 posts | 760 
      Reply #1531: Nov 07, 2023 12:41:14 pm
      Contrast the remarks from Postecoglu and Arteta.  One shows restraint and class, the other just doubles down with his deluded rhetoric.
      Arteta is a miserable pr**k.....you can always spot them....they lack a sense of humour.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,621 posts | 3917 
      Reply #1532: Nov 07, 2023 12:56:46 pm
       :f_wah:
      Contrast the remarks from Postecoglu and Arteta.  One shows restraint and class, the other just doubles down with his deluded rhetoric.
      Arteta is a miserable pr**k.....you can always spot them....they lack a sense of humour.

Hate arsenal and spurs, so F**k both of them.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #1533: Nov 07, 2023 01:52:31 pm

Everyone is praising Ange but what did he have to complain about last night anyway? The only things VAR got wrong were the decisions not to send off Udogie and Romero earlier than they actually were.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1534: Nov 07, 2023 06:21:50 pm
      After what you said after the Spurs game Arteta ( mistakes are made we have to move on ) you are a Two faced b***ard and both are twisted
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,050 posts | 2102 
      Reply #1535: Jan 16, 2024 01:11:22 pm
      Arteta caught licking meat at despicable c**t Salt Bae at his Qatar restaurant.

As if Arteta couldn't reach higher levels of bellendry. Got to be one of the most cringe inducing people in football
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #1537: Jan 28, 2024 10:02:12 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #1540: Jan 29, 2024 06:27:47 am

If it were to happen, it would be a disaster for Arsenal. Because other teams will simply poach their players next season. I think it will happen even if Arteta stays because I think that the lack of silverware will make it hard for Arsenal to retain their star players. If Arteta leaves, I don't see what would sustain them.

Quick Reply