Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

I would like to make friends with all LIVERPOOL FANS!!!

Read 13251 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Re: I would like to make friends with all LIVERPOOL FANS!!!
      Reply #92: Dec 09, 2007 02:25:59 am
      Thread. Of. The. Year.

I urge you to vote for it here http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,5311.0.html

Anyway Alessio - any chance you can get hold of some real cheap Vodka for us and send it over for before Christmas?

And yes - let's hope the reds do travel with charitable aims to Belarus real soon.  Jagemesh.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #93: Dec 09, 2007 09:26:39 am
      JD, can I vote to meself or is it necessary to choose other topics. Some of them I have seen for the first time. May be I'm still new here.But since then I'll correct that!
       As for me, I don't drink.So I have found other ways to comfort my nerves during and sometimes after Liverpool games! ;)
      Though it will much more easier if you arrive yourself to get it. So I'll buy it to you! :D
       or you suggest me another way of sending it? ???
      Why are British so interesting in alcohol? Here there are many other better things! :laugh:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #94: Dec 10, 2007 01:56:08 am
      Can we lock this thread now? I'm sure alessio is well accustomed to the forum by now.  ;)
      Or is it best to keep her contained in here for a little while longer....

By the way alessio, there are many other better things to do here too. But alcohol is one of them. And we are not british, we are scouse. Although this site and forum is a global phenomenon. Many adopted scousers on here.  ;)
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #95: Dec 11, 2007 12:24:51 pm
      And
        Who am I for you? Really an adopted scouser?
        One french person said:
         "People have two home country:the one is where they were born, the second is France."
        Can I say?
        "I have two home towns: the one where I was born, the second is Liverpool."

Why do you want to lock that forum?Why do you think I'm accustomed here?

Quick Reply