Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

WAY BEHIND

Read 5342 times
      BIG J.C
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Jun 21, 2006 02:42:42 pm
      Wot are we doin lookin to buy second raters like bellamy ?

The club lacks ambition, rafa must be well frustrated

We are looking once aging delving in the  and of mediocrity

We have a ground that need major work / or a complete move - only about the
      6th / or 7th largest in the country  bloody Sunderland have a bigger ground
      and a board with more balls.

Johnson , Parry ( second hand car dealer ) & co have got no idea when it
      comes to stepping up a gear
      Our marketing is sh* :x te compared to Newcastle , the mancs , etc etc.
       WE ARE the most prestigious club in Britain and what do we have on the
      market - new shirts with bloody gold stars wow

that will bring in loads I don`t think !

If it wasn`t for our great managers the club would be lingering like the
      blue noses
      Makes me sick - when i look at the mancs  looking to spend 1OO mil while
      rafa has to scrape around the lower leagues of Spain to unearth players.

If Rafa decides to leave sooner rather that later I wouldn`t blame him.

AARRRHHHH .    LFC Board bunch of TW*TS ( whimpering we have lost money on
      cisse , invest for the future you pr**ks ) or be left behind.
       :x
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #1: Jun 21, 2006 04:11:00 pm
      Stop moanin and get behind your team. we have ad the best season ever last year, we won the champs league on avrage players as you put it. we are getin close to chelsae even thowe aint got the money to spend. on top of that why wud Rafa want to leve for? the Fa cup final and the champs league in 2 seasons? avrage? i think not. now shut up and get be hind your team or go and support chelsea!
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #2: Jun 21, 2006 06:17:55 pm
      If this goes on for a couple of seasons with Chelsea and United spending £100 million a go and we are still looking in the bargain basement , it won't take long for us to slip and that's something i don't  want to think about. i grew up in the seventies when we won everything , and after that the late eighties and nineties was F***ing very hard to take . I don't want to go through that again . We were sh*t !! We played sh*t football !!
       Instead of wasting 6.5 million on an average player we should save the money until we can afford a proper striker . I would just as soon play Robbie as our main striker next year , bring pongolle back and we've got crouchy then there's always Garcia, and you would expect a few goals off Stevie G . We'll manage . I just don't want to waste what little money we've got to spend.
      BIG J.C
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #3: Jun 21, 2006 06:25:11 pm
      READ WOT I,VE PUT!!!  AM RITE BEHIND THE TEAM THATS WHY I PAY TO GO WATCH THEM PAYING MORE THAN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER!!! (thats another sore point 4 a later date ;D) I HAVE NOT MISSED NE HOME GAMES LEAGUE AND CUP  IN THE LAST 4 YEARS!!! SAT ON A BUS FOR 28 HOURS GOING TO MONACO AND 25 HOURS BACK.  IT,S THE WAY RAFA IS PUSHED INTO BUYING HAS,BEEN,S LIKE BELLAMY.
      THE MANGERS AND MOST OF THE PLAYERS OVER THE YEARS HAVE DONE MORE THAN COULD BE ASKED OF THEM, BUT THE BROAD ARE NOT DOING THERE JOB BY FAR THEY SEEM HAPPY JUST TO SIT THERE AND LET THE OTHER CLUBS OVER TAKE US WITH BUYING POWER AND GROUNDS
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #4: Jun 22, 2006 01:14:18 am
      yes we are behind teams eg, Chelsea, manks. but we have to face facts, we havent got the money like they have. But we got the heart.

I wud love to sit on a bus for 25 hours goin to see liverpool play an away fixture in the champs league, but i carnt cus i live far away. i try my hardest to go up to liverpool to catch games wen i can.

Ime only 24, and grew up watchin robbie fowler and co in the 90s, yes we were poor then compared to the 70s and 80s. and i want more than anything for liverpool to get back sum of the glory we hade back then. but its a differnt era now, and we will be back were we belong on top of the world once again.

wot we need is for mr moor to sell his shares, and for a local buissness man e.g morgan, to buy him out then we can start to get world class players. untill that day we have to settle for the likes of bellamy and co.
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #5: Jun 23, 2006 08:20:30 pm
      who the F**k gives one if we buy players like bellamy he is good for god sake he scored more then cisse i think the team is abit sh*t in the transfer window like getting f***in momo sissko he is sooooo sh*t he is clumsy as F**k and wins the ball then looses it again

and also i dont have a CLUE why where getting daniel alves he is utter crap if we give seville 12mill for him im gunna be so pissed we gotta got a good striker for that much a realy good one at that
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #6: Jun 24, 2006 10:37:15 am
      bellamy was one the that got blackburn to 6th i think!!
      think every1 rafa will turn these has beens into superstars again i think, and if they don't he'll ship erm off, just trust rafa he has plans just wait and see!!!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #7: Jun 24, 2006 06:00:42 pm
      Quote from: "adamlfc"
      who the f**k gives one if we buy players like bellamy he is good for god sake he scored more then cisse i think the team is abit sh*t in the transfer window like getting f***in momo sissko he is sooooo sh*t he is clumsy as f**k and wins the ball then looses it again

and also i dont have a CLUE why where getting daniel alves he is utter crap if we give seville 12mill for him im gunna be so pissed we gotta got a good striker for that much a realy good one at that

Momo Sissoko. you call him sh*t? wot planet are you on mate? Momo will be the best midfielder in the prem by the end of nxt season, he has already got his place in the team and made it his own.

We are goin to get Alves because we need a good left back and hes the best around that we can afford mate. I take it that your still in school and dont watch much football!
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #8: Jun 25, 2006 08:51:31 am
      Have to agree Momo is excellent and will only get better.
      Bellamy might not be the best player in the world but he will give us something extra up front and will score goals.Can you see him or Robbie going 18 games without scoring don't think so do you.
      Trust Rafa and we will prevail.
      We mightn't have alot of money but we have Pride,Passion and Belief mix this with one of the best managers on the planet and you have a winning formula which has been proved over the last 2 seasons.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #9: Jun 25, 2006 10:37:11 am
      who the f**k gives one if we buy players like bellamy he is good for god sake he scored more then cisse i think the team is abit sh*t in the transfer window like getting f***in momo sissko he is sooooo sh*t he is clumsy as f**k and wins the ball then looses it again

Obviously you don't watch much football,  :roll:
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #10: Jun 28, 2006 04:25:20 pm
      Quote from: "Madzz Adzz"

Momo Sissoko. you call him sh*t? wot planet are you on mate? Momo will be the best midfielder in the prem by the end of nxt season, he has already got his place in the team and made it his own.

We are goin to get Alves because we need a good left back and hes the best around that we can afford mate. I take it that your still in school and dont watch much football!
      well actually u dont watch much football cos he is actually a right back and right mid so yer
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #11: Jun 28, 2006 04:55:51 pm
      people have different opions i think sissko is crap u lot for some reason think he's good i dont just see why we put gerrard in the middle and get a right mid, its a waste of gerrards quality putting him in right mid
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #12: Jun 28, 2006 11:48:13 pm

well actually u dont watch much football cos he is actually a right back and right mid so yer

rite back you say? rite midfield you say? he has never plyed rite back in his life. and he played 1 game for us at rite midfield. we mainly played him at holdin midfield since he retrned from his eye injory. so mate do me a favor and go to  sleep.
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #13: Jun 29, 2006 12:48:38 pm

rite back you say? rite midfield you say? he has never plyed rite back in his life. and he played 1 game for us at rite midfield. we mainly played him at holdin midfield since he retrned from his eye injory. so mate do me a favor and go to  sleep.
      i ment alves u daft basterd not sissko so actually read wot i say before u go posting
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #14: Jun 29, 2006 12:51:57 pm
      oh and u should be the one going asleep like cos if u did no something about footie u would no where are next signing is going to play. he plays right back and right mid not left back lik u said,i bet u come from stoke and just support liverpool u part time fan
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #15: Jun 30, 2006 12:25:24 am
      mate get a life. call me a part time fan? come from stoke? swansea mate herd of that? bet u aint. 6 hours drive to liverpool to watch a match and 6 hours back. and worth every minute. so how dare you call me a part tim fan u kid.

momo is a midfield player, it mite say that hes a rite midfielder on those stupid games called fifa the worst football game in history of football games. but hes is a central midfild player, and yes he has got a rite foot thats prob why u think he playes rite midfield. so get your facts rite kid be for you start havin a go.

I have bin watchin Liverpool play since b4 you was born prob, so mate i think your the part timer. why dont you do us all a favor and go and support chelsea cus you sound like a glory hunter mate. bye bye
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #16: Jun 30, 2006 08:38:37 pm
      mate get a life. call me a part time fan? come from stoke? swansea mate herd of that? bet u aint. 6 hours drive to liverpool to watch a match and 6 hours back. and worth every minute. so how dare you call me a part tim fan u kid.

momo is a midfield player, it mite say that hes a rite midfielder on those stupid games called fifa the worst football game in history of football games. but hes is a central midfild player, and yes he has got a rite foot thats prob why u think he playes rite midfield. so get your facts rite kid be for you start havin a go.

I have bin watchin Liverpool play since b4 you was born prob, so mate i think your the part timer. why dont you do us all a favor and go and support chelsea cus you sound like a glory hunter mate. bye bye
      wtf are u on about werido i never said once sissko was a right mid u clown i ACTUALLY said alves was so errr why dont U get ur facts straight. and btw i live in liverpool so i aint no glory hunter just go and support swansea. and like my hole family are from liverpool to so hmmm yer so im clearly not a glory hunter, go back to swansea lad and bum a fish
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #17: Jun 30, 2006 08:57:06 pm
      hi im new on here bt wdf F**k m8, sissoko s*** what r u on, he has the talent 2 become the best midfelder in da prem.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #18: Jul 01, 2006 08:44:05 am

i dont have a CLUE

Got that right
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #19: Jul 01, 2006 08:48:30 am
      adam stop making a F***ing tw*t of yourself, sissoko's there to win the ball back, you'r a F***ing kid go F**k yourself.
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #20: Jul 01, 2006 02:06:39 pm
      Why have you got a picture of ronaldinho  if your a liverpool fan :|
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #21: Jul 01, 2006 03:13:50 pm
      Quote from: "Liverbird"
      adam stop making a f***ing tw*t of yourself, sissoko's there to win the ball back, you'r a f***ing kid go f**k yourself.

he dont make a good job of it
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      WAY BEHIND
      Reply #22: Jul 01, 2006 11:15:46 pm
      Bellamy at £6 million is a steal, can you imagine what he would have cost to anyone without that clause in his contract?

He's got a sh*t load of pace, can finish and has that winners mentality we need to breathe throughout every single player who turns up at Melwood of a day to train for probably the greatest club in the world.

I only hope he stays injury free, I am sure he will do his best for the club he supported as a boy, only time will tell I suppose.

8)  8)  8)

Quick Reply