Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Ticket Info : Birmingham home 22/9/07

Read 9211 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info : Birmingham home 22/9/07
      Sep 01, 2007 10:23:00 am
      Thu Aug 30 -   Sat Sep 1                     PTS Members   
      Fri   Aug 31  -   Fri Aug 31                    e-Season Ticket Holders e-Season Ticket Holders only via the e-Season Ticket Ballot page
      Tue Sep 4   -    Sat Sep 22                  General Sale Phone Lines and Postal Application
      Tue Sep 11  -   Sat Sep 22                  General Sale Windows sale - Subject to availability

Buy By Phone : 0844 844 0844 - (00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 Overseas)
      « Last Edit: Sep 04, 2007 04:39:27 pm by mrtommo »
      redtilidie
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: Ticket Info : Birmingham home 22/9/07
      Reply #1: Sep 02, 2007 09:33:12 pm
      Hi, have recently joined the forum, and am looking to find out about getting tickets to one of the liverpool home games this season, and from the forums it appears that you are in the know.  Not living within the merseyside area, and being a student, a season ticket is a bit much. 
      I would like to know what fancard is and what are the best ways of getting hold of liverpool home tickets if you are not a season ticket holder?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #2: Sep 02, 2007 09:39:48 pm
      All information can be found on the main LFC Ticket News / Swaps / Classifieds board.

Fancard explaination :-
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,1805.0.html

How to apply for tickets :-
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,1810.0.html

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #3: Sep 03, 2007 12:52:12 am
      Hi, have recently joined the forum, and am looking to find out about getting tickets to one of the liverpool home games this season, and from the forums it appears that you are in the know.  Not living within the merseyside area, and being a student, a season ticket is a bit much. 
      I would like to know what fancard is and what are the best ways of getting hold of liverpool home tickets if you are not a season ticket holder?

:stress_h4h:

Tommo - you're getting mellower in your old age. 
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #4: Sep 03, 2007 07:11:41 am
      :stress_h4h:

Tommo - you're getting mellower in your old age. 

Haha think your right.
      I loved the bit about being a student, and a season ticket will be too much.
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #5: Sep 03, 2007 05:25:07 pm
      What do reckon the chances are getting tickets for brum online tmrw morning?

What time do they go onsale on the internet?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #6: Sep 03, 2007 08:01:17 pm
      Toulouse at home go on-sale tmrw for fancard holders, just wondering if somebody could tell me what time they are going on-sale please??

What do reckon the chances are getting tickets for brum online tmrw morning?
      What time do they go onsale on the internet?

I'm seeing a recurring theme with your ticketing questions.
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #7: Sep 03, 2007 08:37:34 pm
      just dont like missing out so i make sure i know the time, and the times might vary between on-line sales and office sales
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #8: Sep 03, 2007 09:37:06 pm
      just dont like missing out so i make sure i know the time, and the times might vary between on-line sales and office sales

Does it not tell you when you log in to the page?
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #9: Sep 04, 2007 10:27:59 am
      its impossible to get tickets even for brum, been ringing since 8.20am!!!
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #10: Sep 04, 2007 11:00:23 am
      Only Adult and child tickets left dam ive been online and on the phone since 20 past 8 this morning too. Im gonna keep trying as I want this to be my boys first match.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #11: Sep 04, 2007 11:40:56 am
      Only Adult and child tickets left dam Ive been online and on the phone since 20 past 8 this morning too. I'm gonna keep trying as I want this to be my boys first match.

I Must of stood in something lucky at the weekend got mine online about 9ish but you cant get tickets in the adult/child section online, all you can do is keep trying

Is it me or have they lengthen the time it takes to be told that all the operators are busy just to squeeze a few more pence out of each phone call

Seconds thoughts dont bother match sold out
      « Last Edit: Sep 04, 2007 11:54:06 am by Venison 86, Reason: match sold out »
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #12: Sep 04, 2007 12:08:48 pm
      Keep trying, bloody hell my fingers are bleeding ;D didnt get anything oh well will have to try again next time. Thats 3 hours of my life I want back from LFC if we win the EPL this year mind I will let them off lmao.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #13: Sep 04, 2007 03:28:59 pm
      Keep trying, bloody hell my fingers are bleeding ;D didnt get anything oh well will have to try again next time. Thats 3 hours of my life I want back from LFC if we win the EPL this year mind I will let them off lmao.

I'm just going to do postal application for Spurs.  F**k the hassle of the phone lines.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #14: Sep 04, 2007 04:22:16 pm
      I'm just going to do postal application for Spurs.  fu*k the hassle of the phone lines.

I spent ages trying, got through, its said press 2 for LFC v Brrum... I pressed 2 and it kept just repeating the message.

How do you do postal applications?  Can you only send off the day they go on sale?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #15: Sep 04, 2007 04:40:12 pm
      All tickets have been SOLD OUT.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #16: Sep 04, 2007 04:56:10 pm
      I spent ages trying, got through, its said press 2 for LFC v Brrum... I pressed 2 and it kept just repeating the message.

How do you do postal applications?  Can you only send off the day they go on sale?

No mate they have to be in 18 days before the kickoff date. The ticket office have criteria each way of getting tickets has a certain allocation for example online sales get 5000 tickets phones get 3000 postal get 2000, and if there are more applications than tickets it goes into a ballot system obviously its pot luck. To quote the website (Which is always a good place to start when you have questions ;-) )

" Postal applications must include a stamped address envelope or an International Return Envelope and are available from 18 days before a fixture. Please do not apply earlier than this date.

Send a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club to:
      Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

Please leave the amount of the cheque blank to accommodate the various ticket prices for each stand. Alternatively, please include your credit/debit card details: card number, expiry date, issue number and address.

Please clearly state the game for which you are applying, the preferred choice of stand.

There is no guarantee of ticket availability and a ballot system will be administrated. "
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #17: Sep 04, 2007 06:06:17 pm
      Does everyone remember the days of window sales?

No. Neither do I.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #18: Sep 04, 2007 08:27:26 pm
      Does everyone remember the days of window sales?

No. Neither do I.

lmao tell you something JD that is so true Im 40 now and have never known a window sale ever except the one where I bought my wife ahem *cough*
      marcuz
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #19: Sep 06, 2007 09:36:11 am
      I'm looking to buy tickets for this game. i'm from South Africa. is anyway interested in selling there tickets or know of online agencies that are selling?
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #20: Sep 10, 2007 07:29:28 pm
      I'm always on this subject trying to see if anybody can sort me out with a spare ticket for one of the games, i thought why this subject was made, to help together
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #21: Sep 10, 2007 09:03:45 pm
      I'm always on this subject trying to see if anybody can sort me out with a spare ticket for one of the games, I thought why this subject was made, to help together

The Threads are here to help and advise the supporters on how / when the tickets go on sale, and also to who qualifies.
      There are not here for people to try and rip people off by selling at inflated prices.
      So I would advise not to buy from sellers who come on here with only 1 post count to there name.
      We can only advise on how and when to buy, but not here for having blame aimed at us when the innocent are ripped off.

TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #22: Sep 11, 2007 02:50:51 pm
      Do you reckon joining up for the PTS scheme is a worthwhile investment
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #23: Sep 11, 2007 05:33:01 pm
      The Priority Ticket Scheme allows members Priority ticket access for home Premier League games. Membership is limited to 5,000 fans.

Please note that the Priority Ticket Scheme is sold out for this season.

The waiting list for a place on this membership scheme is also currently fully subscribed.
      TINHEAD14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #24: Sep 12, 2007 01:28:17 pm
      The Priority Ticket Scheme allows members Priority ticket access for home Premier League games. Membership is limited to 5,000 fans.

Please note that the Priority Ticket Scheme is sold out for this season.

The waiting list for a place on this membership scheme is also currently fully subscribed.

I've just been on the website and followed the link for PTS membership and it allowed me the option of purchasing OLSC Adult Membership - 2008 for £32, if the membership scheme is fully subscribed, what is this membersip i've been offered
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #25: Sep 12, 2007 02:08:20 pm
      That would be the "Official Liverpool Supporters Club"

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/olsc/index.htm

Being a member of this "OLSC" would normally include you in the Priority Ticket Scheme
      but alas, it is fully subscribed and there is a waiting list....

"The Priority Ticket Scheme was launched as a part of the membership after fans had told us they wanted to be members of LFC but also be able to buy tickets for Liverpool matches.

The Priority Ticket Scheme is capped at 10,000 members and 5,000 tickets per match, to ensure all members have a 1 in 2 chance of being able to purchase tickets for Liverpool’s FAPL Home games.

Please note that the PTS scheme is currently full and there is a waiting list for this scheme which is fully Subscribed.

Members also receive access to:

• On-line ticket booking system
      • Top Tips on how to get the most from your PTS Members
      • SMS & Email alerts – to remind you when First Day of Sale is approaching

In addition to these fantastic benefits members of the PTS also receive all the benefits of Adult Membership to the Official Liverpool Supporters Club."
      « Last Edit: Sep 12, 2007 02:16:15 pm by The Anfield Warrior »
      cal_lfc
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #26: Sep 14, 2007 05:05:53 pm
      its gonna be so sad to leave anfield, obviously, but its only for the good of the club and fans like us as it will help us get bloody tickets!

Quick Reply