Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Are Boasters Ever Do'ers?

Read 1649 times
      Roberts LFC
      Are Boasters Ever Do'ers?
      Sep 01, 2007 06:09:11 pm
      Just wondering if lads who boast about having sex with girls ever actually really do it or do they just have meetings in their room with Palmula Anderson  ;D
      Reason why I am saying this is I have known a few people like this in the past:

Mate A was this mate who used to boast to me about who he had sex with and pounded when he was in Town(funnily enough he never got one bird when he was in my company) and he used to go missing to the toilet for 10 minutes and then come back and say hes just 'done a girl'.  This was the same lad who used to beg me to go and talk to girls he liked for him(primary school style).  Yet he used to go on about all these girls hes got but none of us ever seen ONE in the flesh.

Mate B same as Mate A, we would go to Town and he would make up these bullshit stories to people about who he copped for and who was chatting him up etc but when I would question him about it, he would say I was in the toilets at the time.  Boasts to people hes slept with at least 1,000 women, I just think they were Wet Dreams myself like.

Mate C(or ex mate) is a just a recently turned 28 year old Virgin who finally got his first girlfriend about 6 months ago(she was with her ex-fella behind his back for the whole 1 month of their relationship haha) and he went round boasting to all the lads in our local that he broke his bed on friday night giving her one and saying they did it at least 3 times per day.
      Anyway it gets back to her, she announces to the whole pub that they havent done it once and it was a bit hard how he could have been giving her one when he was shopping with his ma in ASDA and said they havent done it once!!, Mate C was a laughing stock and tried to blame all of us for why it got back to her, but if you boast to a whole boozer naturally its going to get back.

So whats your opinions on these sort of people? Do you know any Boasters, if so where they Do'ers as well?  ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Re: Are Boasters Ever Do'ers?
      Reply #1: Sep 01, 2007 11:17:23 pm
      I think the do'ers probably don't feel the need to boast so I would have these people down as bullshitters.

I know one lad who does put it round, but no sane person would be interested in the tramps he hangs around with anyway - incidentally he is just going back to University at the age of 30 full time for a year so he can get acquainted with all the freshers.

Hope it all works out for him though.
      U-Borat
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 398 posts | -38 
      Reply #2: Sep 02, 2007 02:36:23 am
      Biggest boaster of all time-->Wilt Chamberlain. :D
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #3: Sep 02, 2007 02:48:20 am
      Myself and my 'good' friend Pam (Anderson to you riff-raff) are little pissed off with you assumption that her type get around! How dare you. Its just me that she 'indulges'.....
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #4: Sep 02, 2007 07:22:42 am
      Yeh i remember the time me and Louise Redknapp slopped off round the back of a club nobody would belive me i wonder why?
      Roberts LFC
      Reply #5: Sep 02, 2007 10:10:26 pm
      Yeh I remember the time me and Louise Redknapp slopped off round the back of a club nobody would belive me I wonder why?

Haha good one mate
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Sep 06, 2007 12:53:24 am
      Just wondering if lads who boast about having sex with girls ever actually really do it or do they just have meetings in their room with Palmula Anderson  ;D
      Reason why I am saying this is I have known a few people like this in the past:

Mate A was this mate who used to boast to me about who he had sex with and pounded when he was in Town(funnily enough he never got one bird when he was in my company) and he used to go missing to the toilet for 10 minutes and then come back and say hes just 'done a girl'.  This was the same lad who used to beg me to go and talk to girls he liked for him(primary school style).  Yet he used to go on about all these girls hes got but none of us ever seen ONE in the flesh.

Mate B same as Mate A, we would go to Town and he would make up these bullshit stories to people about who he copped for and who was chatting him up etc but when I would question him about it, he would say I was in the toilets at the time.  Boasts to people hes slept with at least 1,000 women, I just think they were Wet Dreams myself like.

Mate C(or ex mate) is a just a recently turned 28 year old Virgin who finally got his first girlfriend about 6 months ago(she was with her ex-fella behind his back for the whole 1 month of their relationship haha) and he went round boasting to all the lads in our local that he broke his bed on friday night giving her one and saying they did it at least 3 times per day.
      Anyway it gets back to her, she announces to the whole pub that they havent done it once and it was a bit hard how he could have been giving her one when he was shopping with his ma in ASDA and said they havent done it once!!, Mate C was a laughing stock and tried to blame all of us for why it got back to her, but if you boast to a whole boozer naturally its going to get back.

So whats your opinions on these sort of people? Do you know any Boasters, if so where they Do'ers as well?  ;D

All boasters of any sort are usually bullsh*ters. Going round boasting about having sex with girls is quite sad if you're talking about these mates being adults.
      Tell you what though, I got a kiss off my french teacher at a mutual friends party when I was in school!!! Reckon I was well in there if I could have bought her a drink.... She was fit and she was drunk!  ;) :D
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #7: Sep 06, 2007 02:22:31 am
      All boasters of any sort are usually bullsh*ters. Going round boasting about having sex with girls is quite sad if you're talking about these mates being adults.
      Tell you what though, I got a kiss off my french teacher at a mutual friends party when I was in school!!! Reckon I was well in there if I could have bought her a drink.... She was fit and she was drunk!  ;) :D

Frenchie off a French teacher then?  Legend.  I've got a few mates that are boasters, but one in particular comes to mind.  He's the liar of Britain, he really is.  Says he goes off with all these girls, does the deed.  And never see's them again.  Apparently met in nightclubs such as Sherlocks of Birkenhead (F***ing bomb site).  But none of us lads have seen these 'girls' that he mysteriously goes off with.

He boasts on anything, claimed that he was drunk during a driving lesson - behave, the soft c**t.  And when he actually passed his tests, he was blabbing on about I'm going to get this car, or this car, or this car.  And now rags round in a little orange 106 haha!!

Quick Reply