Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

DIRK KUYT

Read 4028 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      DIRK KUYT
      Jun 21, 2006 10:21:00 pm
      Anyone agree with me ?  Dirk Kuyt is a dead ringer for David Fairclough (for those of you old enough to remember him !! )  Thought he played excellent tonight against the Argies and i look forward to hopefully seeing him play at Anfield  :D
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      DIRK KUYT
      Reply #1: Jun 22, 2006 06:29:59 pm
      10mil? wud pay 8 for him. looks a good player. he scored a lot of goals last season. lets hope if he signes he will bang in a few goals for us
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      DIRK KUYT
      Reply #2: Jun 22, 2006 07:58:56 pm
      Dead ringer the poor b***ard !! This guy's f***in' class . I've been talking about this guy for ages . He even came over to Anfield at the beginning of last season begging us to buy him but we wouldn't .
       The only thing I worry about is no matter how good the striker looks when he plays abroad , it's a totally different kettle of fish in the premiership just look at djibrittle Cisse .
       You might find that even shevchenko struggles in the premiership . Now ,wouldn't that be a shame .
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      DIRK KUYT
      Reply #3: Jun 22, 2006 10:19:54 pm
      Quote from: "Pablo"
      Dead ringer the poor b***ard !! This guy's f***in' class . I've been talking about this guy for ages . He even came over to Anfield at the beginning of last season begging us to buy him but we wouldn't .
       The only thing I worry about is no matter how good the striker looks when he plays abroad , it's a totally different kettle of fish in the premiership just look at djibrittle Cisse .
       You might find that even shevchenko struggles in the premiership . Now ,wouldn't that be a shame .

The thought had crossed my mind as well, that would be one in the eye for that moaning sh*t at Stamford Bridge    ;D
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      DIRK KUYT
      Reply #4: Jun 28, 2006 04:44:13 pm
      Quote from: "Madzz Adzz"
      10mil? wud pay 8 for him. looks a good player. he scored a lot of goals last season. lets hope if he signes he will bang in a few goals for us

but didint ciise bang a few in for us, but he is going now so :roll:
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      DIRK KUYT
      Reply #5: Jun 28, 2006 11:22:20 pm
      Cisse didnt have the heart to play for us and you cud tell that. plus rafa never signed Cisse. Rafa only signes players who wants to play for liverpool, as he did for velencia. this is the reason Cisse never fited in at liverpool. i hope Kuyt will sign for us and will form a partnership wit Crouch and take the prem by storm.

Quick Reply