Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Fancards -- What Happens With Them?

Read 2508 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Fancards -- What Happens With Them?
      Aug 30, 2007 03:52:45 pm
      Hi people im eager to know what happens if a match goes on sale to fancard holders. Im a fancard holder myself and im from Kent and i would love to attend more games. I recently got tickets on my fancard for the game against Toulouse at Anfield, but i was wondering what happens if for example against Arsenal the tickets go on sale for fancard holders? I have heard that you get entered into a draw for the tickets, is this true? Or can you choose where you want to sit around the stadium and get tickets normally like i did the Toulouse game?

Thanks for your'e help!

Matt
      moz273
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -1 
      Re: Fancards -- What Happens With Them?
      Reply #1: Aug 31, 2007 02:15:53 pm
      It's pretty much the same as what you did in getting the Toulouse tickets. For big league games though there is little or no chance of getting tickets on Fancards because they tend to just be returned tickets so there aren't many available and they get put on a phone sale and you can never get through. If you sign up to the ticket text alerts on the Official Liverpool webiste they will tell you when they are available to Fancard holders though so you can at least have a go.

The only time there has been a draw for Fancard holders recently was for the Liverpool v Chelsea FA Cup semi-final a couple of years ago, where if you had been to the quarter-final game versus Man United you were sent a form to fill out saying which price of tickets you preferred to buy (in each of the price bands) and that got put in a draw.

Then if you had been to the semi- and quarter-final they sent the same forms out for the final to be put in a drawer again. But because some Royal Mail muppet got his van robbed with a load of season ticket holders Final tickets in it and the Millenium Stadium wouldn't release duplicates, the tickets that had been put aside for Fancard holders ended up being given in place of the stolen ones.
      « Last Edit: Aug 31, 2007 02:19:41 pm by moz273 »

Quick Reply