Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Exeter V Liverpool.

Read 7073 times
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness
      • Started Topic

• 375 posts |
      Exeter V Liverpool.
      Aug 15, 2011 10:16:05 am
      Want to go to this fixture with a couple of mates, does anybody have any idea of the allocation we will get and when tickets are on sale? If so, what are the 'restrictions' likely to be? Thanks.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Re: Exeter V Liverpool.
      Reply #1: Aug 15, 2011 11:41:30 am
      Want to go to this fixture with a couple of mates, does anybody have any idea of the allocation we will get and when tickets are on sale? If so, what are the 'restrictions' likely to be? Thanks.
      Well i'd imagine, you'd have to have gone to previous away games in the Carling cup, Ie Arsenal, Leeds,etc.Doubt we will get more than 2000 tickets, as St James Park, Exeter only holds around 9000.Guess it depends how many reds want to take the journey down there, i know will.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #2: Aug 15, 2011 01:00:36 pm
      As i suspected St James Park only holds 8800, with the away allocation normally just over a 1000 standing and 200 seating given!!so going to be a real scramble for tickets.
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness
      • Started Topic

• 375 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 16, 2011 11:41:29 am
      Looking unlikely i'll have a ticket then. Only have northampton recorded on my card too - stinker!
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #4: Aug 16, 2011 12:29:34 pm
      Standing as well.  Bet its top on the night.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #5: Aug 16, 2011 03:40:46 pm
      Hope the club announce details soon, only a week until the game.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #6: Aug 17, 2011 01:28:44 pm
      Apparently you need as far back as Spurs in 2008 for a ticket!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Aug 17, 2011 02:22:12 pm
      Exeter v Liverpool: Ticket news

17th Aug 2011 - Latest News

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/exeter-v-liverpool-ticket-news

Liverpool Football Club have announced the following ticket information for the Carling Cup second round tie at Exeter City on Wednesday, August 24, kick-off 7.45pm.

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 1,043 standing only terrace tickets for this ALL ticket fixture, which are priced as follows:

Adult - £18
      Over 60s - £13
      Students (with valid NUS card) - £13
      Junior (under 18s) - £6

Liverpool Football Club has also received a very small allocation of seating only tickets.

Due to the limited availability these tickets will be on sale to ambulant disabled and visually impaired fans, and to those supporters over 60 who have difficulty standing.

Requests for these tickets and further information should be made via our disabled team on 0843 170 5555.

We have also received an allocation of three wheelchair and three personal assistant tickets priced at £19 per pair.

Please note: the prices printed on the tickets are displayed as 'match day' prices. As LFC are selling their allocation of tickets in advance of the match day, the tickets are priced at the discounted rate as advertised above.

Ticket allocation

Tickets will initially be available on Thursday, August 18, 2011 to season ticket holders who recorded on their members cards Leeds United (22.09.09), Arsenal (28.10.09) and Tottenham (12.11.08) League Cup away fixtures.                 

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that tickets are subject to availability for as long as supplies last and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Should any tickets still remain following the above sale, the balance of tickets will be made available on a first come first serve basis for as long as supplies last on Friday, August 19, 2011 to members and fancard holders who recorded on their fancards Leeds United (22.09.09), Arsenal (28.10.09) and Tottenham (12.11.08) League Cup away fixtures.

All the above tickets will be available to purchase online (please note we are unable to offer concessions online), on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) or at the ticket office.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying fan card and a maximum of FOUR per transaction. Please note there will be a 90 pence per ticket booking fee for credit card transactions on the telephone and at the ticket office window, and a £2.50 per ticket booking fee for online transactions.

Please note: Tickets will be posted first class for all online purchases. Those wishing to purchase via the telephone will have the option to have their tickets posted first class or held for collection from the Anfield ticket office.

The fan card must be presented when purchasing tickets at the ticket office.

Please do not apply if you do not meet the required criteria. For any queries, please telephone 0843 170 5000.

Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier and Executive members should contact the hospitality sales department.

Liverpool Football Club will be operating a coach service for this fixture departing at 12.00pm. Tickets are priced at £25.50 each. For full details please telephone 0843 170 5555.

Ticket office opening hours

Monday - Friday: 8.15am till 3.45pm
      Saturday:  9.15am till 3.00pm

Please note that telephone booking lines will open at 8.15am until 6.45pm Monday - Friday.

Due to the short sale period, all tickets purchased are non refundable.

Author: Liverpoolfc.tv

Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket, not going to be easy though  :f_wah:
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #8: Aug 17, 2011 02:30:29 pm
      can wait to try on Friday, can't see me getting to this?
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #9: Aug 17, 2011 10:38:45 pm
      probably not the right thread to post this on,does anyone have any idea where to go for a beer at this game?cheers
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #10: Aug 19, 2011 08:26:33 am
       Get in!!Got my Exeter tickets!!so worth getting up early!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #11: Aug 19, 2011 12:46:20 pm
      Get in!!Got my Exeter tickets!!so worth getting up early!!

Nice one REDMAN  :gt-happyup:
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #12: Aug 19, 2011 01:43:17 pm
      I know, im buzzing about this, only gonna be a thousand of us there, thought i had no chance!!!
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #13: Aug 19, 2011 04:30:08 pm
      probably not the right thread to post this on,does anyone have any idea where to go for a beer at this game?cheers

Depends on what you want?

Quick pint after the match or a slash on the town?

I know Exeter fairly well, been on quite a few nights out around there
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #14: Aug 19, 2011 07:29:44 pm
      I know, im buzzing about this, only gonna be a thousand of us there, thought I had no chance!!!
      Where To Drink?
      There is a Social Club at the ground, which admits away supporters. Otherwise, the ground is walkable from the city centre where there are plenty of pubs.
      OR Try
      'The Victoria' on Victoria Road

Or
      Bowling Green pub, which is about a quarter of a mile from the ground.

Hope this has been helpful.
      pragnorok
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #15: Aug 23, 2011 09:39:21 am

Greetings to all our fellow reds from Exmouth Kopites offcial LFC supporters club.
      www.exmouthkopites.com

Exmouth is a small town approx 8 miles from Exeter and probably your best bet for a beverage is to join the Exmouth reds in No 9 Sports bar in Exmouth Town Centre (aka Carrols Bar). The parking near St James Park is totally dreadful so your best bet may well be to drive into Exmouth park in one of the many car parks there jump on the train for a 5 minute ride which will take you right up to outside the ground.

If you are coming by train then you will disembark at St Davids station then jump on another train which will take you to St James Park. If you are early you can stay on that train and it will take you into to our wonderful town by the sea and you can join the Exmouth reds in No 9 bar for a beverage.

You will find the Exeter Fans are quite an ignorant bunch as most of them find their second team are Man Utd! However I foresee the ground being half and half as we have a very large contingent of fans in Exmouth and Dawlish so will probably take over the whole place.
      We really are looking forward to the game and looking forward to giving Exeter Shitty a good going over. However I urge King Kenny to play a strong team as Exeter are a good side for where they are and being a fan owned club have passionate support.
      We are more than happy to host any of our fellow reds in Exmouth please come and join us for a good sing song before during and after the game.

If you can't make it Wednesday see you Saturday for the Bolton game.

All the best
      Exmouth Kopites.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #16: Aug 23, 2011 10:54:30 am
      ^^^ Nice post Pragnorok  :gt-happyup:

Enjoy the game tomorrow night, may the best team win.  :kop5cf8koxp6:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #17: Aug 24, 2011 12:54:06 am
      Well I went to Leeds and I went to Arsenal.  But sadly only one of those was on my own fan card so couldn't get a ticket.

Arse.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #18: Aug 24, 2011 01:58:09 am
      Would have been good to have been on a packed terrace :(

But what about safe standing!  :roll:

Quick Reply