Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Vodafone have worst 3G coverage in Merseyside

Read 5529 times
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Re: Vodafone have worst 3G coverage in Merseyside
      Reply #23: Apr 12, 2012 10:57:15 am
      I bet you're still using that phone from 2000 :D.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #24: Apr 12, 2012 11:21:53 am
      I bet you're still using that phone from 2000

It was a Motorola. I'm an HTC man now. Strangely enough I'm due an upgrade from today but will wait-see on the 'One' X.

Still with O2 tho'.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #25: Apr 12, 2012 11:28:45 am
      For some unapperent reason I could see you with a brick phone in today's modern world :).

Heard nothing but good things about the HTC one X, so that'll probably mean it's sh*te :laugh:. Just stay away from IPhones, overrated and just too boring. I'm a Samsung Galaxy S2 person myself. Couldn't be more happier. 
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26: Apr 12, 2012 12:44:27 pm
      For some unapperent reason I could see you with a brick phone in today's modern world

Ha ha. I pretend I'm an old fart on here from time to time but from music to technology and everything in between I've still got a very youthful outlook on life. I still 'gig', still party like F**k, still a punk at heart.  ;D.

I'll admit to not buying into Twitter or Facebook but that's more down to being very private than anything else. I'm with you on anything apple btw - I leave that to the fanboi.  :couch:

Anyway... coverage? For me and where I am... O2 = Mutt's nuts.

MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Apr 12, 2012 02:09:56 pm
      Ha ha. I pretend I'm an old fart on here from time to time but from music to technology and everything in between I've still got a very youthful outlook on life. I still 'gig', still party like F**k, still a punk at heart.  ;D.

I'll admit to not buying into Twitter or Facebook but that's more down to being very private than anything else. I'm with you on anything apple btw - I leave that to the fanboi.  :couch:

Anyway... coverage? For me and where I am... O2 = Mutt's nuts.

Loved your post BBB + for you for putting a smile on my face  ;D  I especially love the bold bit  :laugh:

Quick Reply