Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Errikson

Read 3785 times
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Errikson
      Jun 23, 2006 12:57:47 pm
      Is he stupid? If you've read fowlers interview on the lfc site you'll know what I'm talking about. Someone should make a video of all his greatest attacking moments and hand it to sven. LET HIM OFF HIS BLOODY LEASH!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #1: Jun 23, 2006 02:31:45 pm
      I have never liked him, as a manger rubbish he got looky wit lazio wen he won the league, be for he became the England manger. i carnt wait till he leaves and takes mr pressious beckham wit him. good player but not as captain. give the job to steve g. then we will win the world cup and the euro champs.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Errikson
      Reply #2: Jun 24, 2006 10:40:40 am
      give captaincy to either terry of stevie, again you want stevie concentratin on the game so give it to terry and ship lampard to the bench. lampard is sh*t how can anyone say he is anywhere near stevie!
      freddy_kruger
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #3: Jun 25, 2006 12:55:03 am
      Quote from: "Good old JC"
      give captaincy to either terry of stevie, again you want stevie concentratin on the game so give it to terry and ship lampard to the bench. lampard is sh*t how can anyone say he is anywhere near stevie!

Gerrard is the best player in England squad and i think he is
      a good leader most bether than anyone :D bether player than
      Lampard 100 times for me
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #4: Jun 25, 2006 08:40:42 am
      Sven has no balls.
      He tries to make out that he isn't scared to make changes but the only time he will do anything is with 10 mins left.

If DB plays like he did in the last game he should be stripped of the captaincy straight away.He didn't make any tackles,only 3 completed passes over 10 yards in the second half.
      Imagine if Stevie G done that there would uproar but Beckham gets away with it because he is Sven goldenboy.Bloody hell Owen Hargreaves would have done a better jod and that is saying something
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Errikson
      Reply #5: Jun 25, 2006 10:42:28 am
      He hasn't got a clue this man, glad when he's gone.  I still can't get over him including Walcott in the squad when he's got players at home like Darrren Bent, Defoe and Beattie sitting there watching the matches at home !!  He's not even had the guts to try him out yet.  We haven't got a snowball in hells chance of winning this World Cup, especially after watching Argentina v Mexico last night, what a game that was, i fear for England unless they get their act together NOW.  I hope i'm proved wrong but i'm not holding my breath.  Bin DB off and give Stevie the captaincy and then they might have a chance  
         :D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #6: Jun 26, 2006 08:33:13 am
      I disagree. I don't think anyone should take the captaincy from David Beckham. I think he handles the responcibility really well... and I still think he's a brilliant player.
      I don't think Stevie should be made Captain, I think he let's thing's affect him far too easily so I don't think he could handle the sh*t that comes along with being England captain.
      I think Sven was out of his bloody mind taking Theo Walcott when he hasn't even played first team football for his club. What was so wrong about having Defoe as back up... which we now need because Owen's injured (yet again).
      I'm not even sure I'm happy that Steve McClaren is his successor... I would've preferred big Sam.
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Errikson
      Reply #7: Jun 26, 2006 12:35:34 pm
      sven should have the guts to leave becks and lampard on bench
       this saturday, give gerrard a go at being captain, see how it goes
       it wouldn't hurt, good opportunity with portuguese midfield depleted
       then we would have a better idea for the big run in to the final.

can see where lance and giddy are coming from by the way.
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #8: Jun 26, 2006 10:41:22 pm
      When Becks came off on Sunday he handed his Captain band to John Terry meaning he's Vice Captain... so if Becks was dropped in that role, Terry would take his place. Who would you prefer... Becks or Terry as Captain... cos I know who I'd want and it ain't the latter.
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #9: Jun 28, 2006 04:36:44 pm
      he has gotta be the worst manager ever, he should of left owen out for a start he hardly got a game this season and should of got darren bent to replace him just look at his goal tally, dont ask why we briggin owen hargreaves, theo walcot u all agree shoudint have never came in the first place. gerrard is clearly the best player in the england squad

i now hope we loose the world cup because of just bad management, we are scraping 1-0 wins and the manager shows no compasion he just sits there while maclaren gets them motivated. i hope u got all that
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #10: Jun 28, 2006 09:14:14 pm
      I don't understand why Sven took Walcott if he won't use him. He's had 2 chances to bring him on now... against Sweden and against Equador... and he didn't, which leads me to wonder if he has any intention of bringing him on at all.
      Bad managing... but adamlfc, no way do I want England to lose to prove it. I've resigned myself to the idea that - because England's performance is lacking - there are better teams in the finals but I'm still hoping they'll win.
      Having a bad manager shouldn't make you want your country to lose, that's just silly.
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #11: Jun 29, 2006 12:55:52 pm
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      I don't understand why Sven took Walcott if he won't use him. He's had 2 chances to bring him on now... against Sweden and against Equador... and he didn't, which leads me to wonder if he has any intention of bringing him on at all.
      Bad managing... but adamlfc, no way do I want England to lose to prove it. I've resigned myself to the idea that - because England's performance is lacking - there are better teams in the finals but I'm still hoping they'll win.
      Having a bad manager shouldn't make you want your country to lose, that's just silly.
      ok maybe i dont want them loose all the time but i dont think we can win it at all
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Errikson
      Reply #12: Jul 01, 2006 09:06:20 am
      Sven won't play wallcot because he's to scared to take off rooney, he won't drop lampard because he plays for chelsea dont have a clue why he's taking hargreaves, sven just sits there he doesnt even bother trying to get any sort of tactics out to the players, he just lets maclaren do it all and i dont want maclaren as manerger either, if things are going wrong he just pits all his strikers on and pushes everyone forward, i'd rather have guus hiddink or phil scorlari.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Errikson
      Reply #13: Jul 01, 2006 01:04:03 pm
      Sorry. Thought this thread was about mobile phones.
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Errikson
      Reply #14: Jul 01, 2006 01:58:38 pm
      I thought beckham was wrong not telling anyone that he was not feeling well before the ecuador match

Quick Reply