Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 17th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Mountain Biking/Cycling

Read 7739 times
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Re: Mountain Biking/Cycling
      Reply #23: Jul 24, 2011 09:54:28 am
      Last day of le tour today.  Cadel Evans rode a superb timetrial yesterday to put himself firmly in the yellow jersey.  Barring any mishaps today, he should make it to Paris to take his first TDF win!  And it's a well deserved win imo.  Cav's well placed to take the green jersey, he's 15 points ahead of Rojas.  Would love to see him wrap it up with another win on the Champs Elysees.

It's been a fantastic tour, one of the most exciting for many years!
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,917 posts | 1476 
      Reply #24: Jul 24, 2011 05:07:28 pm
      Cavendish wins the green jersey at Tour de France 2011.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #25: Jul 24, 2011 05:44:38 pm
      Looking to get a new bike for going out riding on (also use it to go to & from work) wether its on the road or in the mountains. Big mountain range near me, Snowdonia ;D so ill be putting that to use very soon ;D ;D

anyone clued up on here at all on decent bikes & bike shops in town?

Much appreciated
      Have you looked into the Bamboo bikes.  They build Bamboo mountain bikes now and they are AWESOME!!! Apparantly they are just as strong as Titanium frames.

I have been into Old School builds. I am currently building an early 90's GT BMX. I love the old 80's-90's BMX bikes.  Once I finish the GT I am going to work on an old PK Ripper Looptail.  The original PK Ripper frames are rare and expensive. So I have been on the lookout for over a year now. The originals from the 80's can go for 3-5 thousand US$.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #26: Sep 07, 2011 06:09:21 pm
      If you want to see some fantastic sport and superhuman effort watch the Vuelta tonight its one of hte best finishes to a Tour Stage ever.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #27: Sep 25, 2011 02:56:58 pm
      Wow!  Mark Cavendish has just won the elite men's world road race championship!  What a ride by Team GB, and what a finish by SuperCav!

Mark Cavendish, men's world road race champion, 2011.  Sounds good that!

Quick Reply