Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

about LFCTV

Read 9585 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Re: about LFCTV
      Reply #23: Jan 21, 2020 03:13:48 pm
      Just put the lfctv on,not sure what they were talking about but Lawro used "snowflake" f**k off with that nonsense.

He was saying someone is unable to deal with opposing viewpoints, or easily offended?

Or was it meant as a political slur, like "commie" or something?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #24: Jan 21, 2020 05:04:26 pm
      Dunno mate.They went on to talk about Salah's yellow card.I don't like snowflake cos it does come outta the right-wing social media world,he should be able to articulate better than that.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #25: Jan 21, 2020 05:21:01 pm
      Dunno mate.They went on to talk about Salah's yellow card.I don't like snowflake cos it does come outta the right-wing social media world,he should be able to articulate better than that.

What he means is someone who is weak, hence something like a ‘snowflake’ he means no harm, or someone might have the breaking strain of a Mars bar, Hershey bar if your a Yank, that’s all it means, he’s not being derogatory, politically or otherwise, if you do think like that then perhaps growing some thicker skin might be in order, or you could be perceived as being a bit of a “Snowflake”

YNWA
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #26: May 06, 2020 07:38:12 pm
      Got my freebie stream of lfctv back,and it's 60 minutes with michael owen  on!!Let me have a look at the schedule,gotta be something better coming up.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #27: May 06, 2020 07:47:09 pm
      Got my freebie stream of lfctv back,and it's 60 minutes with michael owen  on!!Let me have a look at the schedule,gotta be something better coming up.

Been watching some of the games on this day, some gems like barca and cup finals coming up in the next few days.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #28: May 07, 2020 10:59:44 am
      It’s EXACTLY a year to the day when Messi and his wee mates came to Anfield and got Arse fu**ed in front of a world wide audience, 3 nil up from the first leg, they swaggered into Anfield in the belief that the game was a mere formality..but....they massively underestimated our fans, the atmosphere and thought that without Salah & Bobby we had little to no chance... and what a kick up the Caracas they got...

....who will ever forget what was to follow, from the opening minutes when Robbo gave Messi that head shove I knew we were up for it, Divock slotting home for the first,  Gini latching onto that cross from Trent, the perfect cross from the Shaq & Gini rising like a salmon to equalise, what a f***in header.....and then....that moment of absolute genius from Trent & Divock.....for all my years watching football I can honestly say that stands out above everything...including Istanbul...as outstanding as that was...

I watched it at home on BT, i had to see it again because I couldn’t quite believe what I just seen, it was just unbelievable, and yes there were tears, the effort our lads put in was simply outstanding, you just couldn’t ask for any more from them, Hendo & Gini’s reaction at the final whistle was telling....just sheer Elation....

No prizes for guessing what I’ll be watching tonight...even if it’s via YouTube.

Y   N   W   A
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #29: May 07, 2020 11:41:37 am
      ...who will ever forget what was to follow, from the opening minutes when Robbo gave Messi that head shove I knew we were up for it, Divock slotting home for the first,  Gini latching onto that cross from Trent, the perfect cross from the Shaq & Gini rising like a salmon to equalise, what a f***in header.....and then....that moment of absolute genius from Trent & Divock.....for all my years watching football I can honestly say that stands out above everything...including Istanbul...as outstanding as that was...

I think Istanbul will always be my favourite because I still can't wrap my head around it 15 years on. I was quietly confident about that Barcelona game but I knew every single player had to be 10/10 for us to have a chance of getting something & luckily they all were, we also had Anfield behind us which was a huge factor

Barcelona was probably the best "performance" I've seen from a Liverpool side as we were straight out of the traps and didn't give them an inch from the first whistle to the last, but in terms of sheer madness & a game being a rollercoaster of emotions, it's got to be Istanbul for me
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #30: May 07, 2020 11:55:13 am
      I think Istanbul will always be my favourite because I still can't wrap my head around it 15 years on. I was quietly confident about that Barcelona game but I knew every single player had to be 10/10 for us to have a chance of getting something & luckily they all were, we also had Anfield behind us which was a huge factor

Barcelona was probably the best "performance" I've seen from a Liverpool side as we were straight out of the traps and didn't give them an inch from the first whistle to the last, but in terms of sheer madness & a game being a rollercoaster of emotions, it's got to be Istanbul for me

Yeah, same here.

Strange though, at half time I wasn't worried.
      Turned to my lads and said "It's not over yet, there's more to come from us" or words to that effect.
      I just felt our name was on the trophy, and I was certain we'd come back.

Amazing game.

I've seen a few media list things about the best CL comebacks.
      Surely we own the top two spots now.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #31: May 07, 2020 12:28:51 pm
      Yeah, same here.

Strange though, at half time I wasn't worried.
      Turned to my lads and said "It's not over yet, there's more to come from us" or words to that effect.
      I just felt our name was on the trophy, and I was certain we'd come back.

Amazing game.

I've seen a few media list things about the best CL comebacks.
      Surely we own the top two spots now.

Funny you say that because my da said similar to me at HT, remember him just saying all we need is one goal. As most 11 year olds do I took my arl fella's world as gospel so at the time I wasn't really as worried as I should have been, but looking back it was insane what happened
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #32: May 07, 2020 12:51:56 pm

Know what your saying bud, on reflection your probably right, maybe the years between have somehow diminished those feelings from '05' it was a  miraculous effort  considering the two teams, Milan full of world class players from Dida to Crespo, Kaka, Seedorf, Shevchenko et al , in between,
      We had Gerrard, Alonso, Hyypia Carra amongst our best , with respect to everyone else,  so I guess it probably just trumps the Barca rout.

Can't come off the fence yet tho !

Y N W A

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #33: May 07, 2020 01:29:12 pm
      Funny you say that because my da said similar to me at HT, remember him just saying all we need is one goal. As most 11 year olds do I took my arl fella's world as gospel so at the time I wasn't really as worried as I should have been, but looking back it was insane what happened

It was F***ing mental mate.

My lads were gobsmacked going "How did you know?" and of course I didn't, I just didn't feel worried for some reason.

The Mrs telling the boys I'd made a deal with the devil was funny though.
      The youngest nearly legged it  :lmao: (other two are way older)

15 F***ing years eh, and the memory is still crystal clear.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #34: May 07, 2020 01:30:46 pm

Know what your saying bud, on reflection your probably right, maybe the years between have somehow diminished those feelings from '05' it was a  miraculous effort  considering the two teams, Milan full of world class players from Dida to Crespo, Kaka, Seedorf, Shevchenko et al , in between,
      We had Gerrard, Alonso, Hyypia Carra amongst our best , with respect to everyone else,  so I guess it probably just trumps the Barca rout.

Can't come off the fence yet tho !

Y N W A

Djimi Traore mate.

We won the European cup with Djimi F***ing Traore in the team, who had the game of his life.

Meant to be.

Quick Reply