Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Adam's make a wish

Read 2256 times
      angieb7
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Adam's make a wish
      Jun 23, 2006 04:26:25 pm
      Hello Everyone  :D  I am really hoping you can help me here my son Adam who is 9 and has a rare liver disease has been granted his wish from the people at Make A Wsih Foundation to walk out onto the pitch with Stevie G hopefully in August or September.  Do you guys know what Stevie is like with the kids???  I am so worried as some people have said he does not hold their hand or talk to them, what do you all think?  My son is soooooooooo excited by this that I don't think he will care either way but I just thought you boys and girls here would be the one's to ask

Thank you in advance

Angie and Adam
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Adam's make a wish
      Reply #1: Jun 23, 2006 04:43:11 pm
      Good look to Adam wen he meets steve g. ime not sure wot hes like but it will be a fantstic day out for him. my mate hade a wish granted from the charity, he went to chelsea a few years back now. he said it was the best day of his short life. he had cystic frybrisis, as like me. but if hes a liverpool suporter he will love the attmosphere and it will be a grate day out. good look adam.
      angieb7
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Adam's make a wish
      Reply #2: Jun 23, 2006 04:46:03 pm
      Thank you for answering...it's me as his mum that is worried Adam just can't wait, and what your friend said has put my mind at ease......I am sure Adam will feel the same. Thank you again

Angie and Adam
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Adam's make a wish
      Reply #3: Jun 23, 2006 06:50:29 pm
      What a lovely wish to be granted, i bet your little boy is thrilled to bits !!  From what i've seen on TV, Stevie looks like he makes the kids really at ease, i think he enjoys it just as much as them !!  He is wonderful with his own kids, i don't know if you saw ' A week in the life of Steven Gerrard" that was on Sky One but he seems a real family man as well has being the best player on the planet !!  good luck to your little boy Adam, i wish him well and i hope he has the best day out ever    :D   Put a message on here if you find out the exact match he'll be on and we'll all watch our for him.

Vicky x

Quick Reply