Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Craig Bellamy(--> Cardiff)

Read 109507 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Craig Bellamy(--> Cardiff)
      Reply #621: Sep 10, 2012 05:01:59 pm
      Jesus Christ that is horrible.

I genuinely wish Craig all the best and hope he comes through all of this.

YNWA Craig

Ps. Whoever wrote that article, what the F**k does the last part have anything to do with? The mans life is falling apart around him and all they can do is harp on about his past controversies because they're a sh*t journalist and can't fill their column?

That's what I was thinking.
      Why drag that sh*t up.

YNWA Craig.
      Tragic story.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #622: Sep 10, 2012 06:13:36 pm
      Wishing you all the best Craig, hope you can sort thing out in your head and get back with Claire and family. Y.N.W.A.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #623: Sep 10, 2012 06:24:58 pm
      Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I really hope someone is keeping an eye on Craig, making sure he's okay... that article made it seem like he's just sitting there alone in his new apartment all day, lost his family, doesn't care about football, his best mate has died.... I don't know, if no one saw it coming when it happened to Speed, surely these must be some warning signs for Craig.  I hope someone realizes this.  I'm not saying he's going to do anything, but FFS just don't even let it get to that point, go help the man.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #624: Sep 17, 2012 07:12:06 pm
      Absolutely smashing free kick from him against Leeds.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #625: Sep 18, 2012 10:08:54 pm
      Craig Bellamy - LFC is with you always son
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #626: Sep 12, 2013 02:40:37 pm
      Wales and Cardiff City striker Craig Bellamy says he could retire from football at the end of this season.

Bellamy won his 75th Wales cap in Friday's disappointing 2-1 defeat by Macedonia in Skopje.

"My mood does change... I know I could change what I'm thinking," said Bellamy, 34.

"But the way I'm feeling now, it could be my last season in football. I have so much to look forward to after football."
      Continue reading the main story   

“I'm going to travel around the world - Spain, Argentina - and learn my craft. I don't just want to go in and mess about”

Craig Bellamy Wales and Cardiff City

He added: "Life isn't just about football. The adventure starts when you finish and I'm looking forward to that.

"I've been playing at a professional level for 17, 18 years now and there's more to life. I love the game, don't get me wrong, I've cherished every moment of it."

Bellamy has previously hinted he is ready to walk away from international football at the end of Wales' current World Cup qualifying campaign - they play Belgium at the King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels, on Tuesday, 15 October.

Chris Coleman's side have managed only two wins - both against Scotland - from seven games in Group A, but Bellamy believes the future is bright for Wales with players of Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey and Jonathan Williams to call on.

However, the Cardiff City forward, while not completely ruling out a change of heart, is not tempted to prolong his international career for one more campaign as he wants to spend more time with his children.

"I don't think that's going to be possible," said Bellamy.

"I really want this group to succeed, but it's a two-year period to qualify and if I start (the campaign) then step aside, it is robbing someone else of two or four matches, of vital experience, and they would miss out as well.

"That's the way I'm looking at it. I honestly think Wales have a great chance of doing something, but I've thought about it really hard.

"It's difficult. I'm a single parent now and I'm having such a battle to see my kids on a daily basis. It's so hard. Then, being away for 10 days. I'm not the only dad who has to go through it, but if you have experienced it then you would understand."

Bellamy has revealed he is considering moving into football management once he hangs up his boots for good.

"I've got my A licence already, then I'm doing my pro-licence," he said.

"After that, I'm going to travel around the world - Spain, Argentina - and learn my craft. I don't just want to go in and mess about. When I go in, I'm going to be prepared and I'm going to stay in."

Just read this article about Bellers and I was so impressed by his statements about his kids!!  He really is a great person who wants to put his family first and be the best father he can be.  Respect!

YNWA Bellers!!
      lfcsupporter01
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #627: Sep 13, 2013 08:05:46 pm
      He's going through very hard times at the moment. Hopefully he can overcome his problems ...
      Btw, could anyone who has read his book tell a few words about that. I have a plan to order it, so it would be good to have some opinions.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #628: Sep 13, 2013 08:41:01 pm
      Btw, could anyone who has read his book tell a few words about that. I have a plan to order it, so it would be good to have some opinions.

I think if you go back a few pages in this thread (or perhaps it could be another thread, I'm not sure), you'll find a lot of praise for his book. Overall people praised his honesty in talking about all subjects. Haven't read it myself but sounds like an interesting read.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #629: Sep 13, 2013 10:48:25 pm
      Good lad is Craig, was a bit of a tw*t in his younger Newcastle years but sorted himself out well! One of the games genuine players and a player I was disappointed to see leave the club last year but can't begrudge his reasons for wanting to return to Cardiff. Gave his all whilst playing for us and scored some cracking goals and his free kicks were damn good.
      lfcsupporter01
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #630: Sep 15, 2013 09:46:06 pm
      I think if you go back a few pages in this thread (or perhaps it could be another thread, I'm not sure), you'll find a lot of praise for his book. Overall people praised his honesty in talking about all subjects. Haven't read it myself but sounds like an interesting read.
      Ok, thanks mate
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #631: Sep 09, 2018 08:24:51 am
      Do you ever think we didn’t use Bellamy properly? His pace and technique were top notch.

https://twitter.com/molfc__/status/1035498170489417729?s=21
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #632: Sep 09, 2018 08:58:21 am
      He always gave 100% effort and did not like losing.He liked playing golf with J.A.R. though. :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply