Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

I'm wondering... Anyone cares, to be admin in the ENGLISH dep. of our forum?

Read 10453 times
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Re: I'm wondering... Anyone cares, to be admin in the ENGLISH dep. of our forum?
      Reply #23: Sep 12, 2011 08:51:11 pm
      Obviously, you thinkin' of me as an idiot, dear KennyIsKing, right?
      A) I'm 41 years old... and B) I'm not a... Yank, to be THAT stupid (I'm Greek).
      My girlfriend's American and I take offence to that, she's the smartest person I know

There are also a number of intelligent American posters on this forum and I'd mind that you don't offend them
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Re: I'm wondering... Anyone cares, to be admin in the ENGLISH dep. of our forum?
      Reply #24: Sep 12, 2011 09:05:32 pm

Well why post this if you going to mug the lad off.

But writing in "Alien invasion weekly", and " Dont think they will hear" must take up the majority of your time :roll:
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #25: Sep 13, 2011 10:16:30 pm
      My girlfriend's American and I take offence to that, she's the smartest person I know

There are also a number of intelligent American posters on this forum and I'd mind that you don't offend them

;D I am a Yank I used to be offended I am just used to it now.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #26: Sep 13, 2011 10:18:26 pm
      You're a yank?

I'd never have guessed :p
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #27: Sep 13, 2011 10:31:39 pm

Not sure you admitting to being a yank is really helping your argument mate :)
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #28: Sep 15, 2011 02:54:29 pm
      Well why post this if you going to mug the lad off.

But writing in "Alien invasion weekly", and " Dont think they will hear" must take up the majority of your time :roll:

Why do you post most of the things you post then?

You seem to spend most of your time "mugging people off".

I get paid for the modding I do, not a lot, but payment nonetheless, so unless someone is going to recompense me for being an admin on a non english LFC site I don't see much point in doing it, especially as the "views" expressed by the author don't really match up to what I believe, and having looked through the persons post history seem a little extreme at times regarding various LFC issues.

I also get paid for writing columns under a pseudonym, and for the consultancy work I occasionally do, so I have precious little time for anything other than the things which already take up huge amounts of my time.

That's not "mugging off" someone, that's the reality of it, so try winding your neck in and stop trying to get a rise out of me.
      lupus_hegemonia
      • Strong & Eternal LFC supporter!
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer
      • Started Topic

• 186 posts | -9 
      • From Aegean Sea... we're coming to support LFC!
      Reply #29: Sep 18, 2011 05:57:39 pm
      Anyways...
      I'm still looking for an admin in our ENGLISH section of our forum; if someone interesting, I'll be most happy and cheerful to have contact with him, here (with PM) or in our forum.

Thk you all.
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #30: Sep 20, 2011 10:20:26 am
      I'll help. Always glad to help a fellow L>iverpool fan if possible. Trouble is Im not sure I'd be much help at all!

Quick Reply