Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Christian Eriksen (Ajax)

Read 1977 times
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Christian Eriksen (Ajax)
      Sep 09, 2011 10:11:19 am

AC Milan join Liverpool in chase for Ajax teen sensation

Thursday, September 8

Liverpool are locked in a battle with AC Milan to sign Ajax teenage sensation Christian Eriksen.

Eriksen, 19, is rated one of the best young midfielders in Europe and has been earning rave reviews in Holland.

Liverpool have been strongly linked with a move for Eriksen but the move never materialised during the summer.

But Kenny Dalglish will have to act fast if he wants to get his man as reports in Italy are now suggesting that AC Milan have entered the race to clinch his signature.

Milan have also been impressed with his performances and want to bring him to the San Siro.

Ajax refused to sell their star player during the summer but the situation could change in 2012 and the club are preparing themselves for a bidding war when the transfer window re-opens in January.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1070/13/ac-milan-join-liverpool-chase-ajax-teen-sensation
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,516 posts | 3460 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Christian Eriksen (Ajax)
      Reply #1: Sep 09, 2011 10:28:15 am
      Typical talksport bollocks, Eriksen said a few days ago that he wanted to spend a couple more years in Holland and then hopefully move to Spain. Having said that I would love him here as we don't have anything like him.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #2: Sep 09, 2011 10:39:52 am
      I thought the reason we bought Henderson was because we couldn't get Eriksen?
      Bier
      Reply #3: Sep 09, 2011 12:02:10 pm
      Can't see us ever signing him. He came out a few days ago saying playing in La Liga in the future would be ideal for him. He even already took up a Spanish class. At the same time, he doesn't want to leave Ajax yet, wants to stay at least 2 more years.

I thought the reason we bought Henderson was because we couldn't get Eriksen?
      I'd hope not. Eriksen is alot more creative as a player.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #4: Sep 09, 2011 12:09:16 pm
      Get Agger and Poulsen to have a word ;)
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #5: Sep 09, 2011 01:18:18 pm
      Get Agger and Poulsen to have a word ;)

F**k it, get Skrtel to have more than a word with him, he'll see the light.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #6: Jan 04, 2012 03:30:28 pm
      I had a dream last night that he joined Milan for 18million. Was REALLY strange, needed to double check it never actually happened.

Quick Reply