Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Eccleston under investigation after claiming 9/11 was not the work of Terrorists

Read 10713 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,950 posts | 5009 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Eccleston under investigation after claiming 9/11 was not the work of Terrorists
      Reply #92: Sep 14, 2011 07:41:30 pm
      He's just a silly boy with a silly mind who twittered on a subject that he would have limited knowledge, he will get a bit of a roasting for doing it from Kenny, and told to watch what he twits in the future, he will of course get another type of roasting from his team mates probably for weeks and that should be punishment enough, no need to ruin the boy's career just because he had a naive opinion, after all we all make mistakes dont we ?

Take your punishment Nathan, get your head down and work like a trojan, and be careful of what you twit, you tw*t!!
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Eccleston under investigation after claiming 9/11 was not the work of Terrorists
      Reply #93: Sep 14, 2011 07:57:54 pm
      A simple slap on the back of the head by Kenny telling him "You have 39,000 followers because you play for Liverpool Football Club.  They want to hear about your career, not your interpretations of world events."

Done and dusted.

Spot on. Silly boy trying to act clever ends up making a fool of himself. We have all done it ,but luckily we don't usually have thousands of people passing sentence on our actions.  Slap on the wrist off Kenny and move on.   
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 994 posts | 68 
      Reply #94: Sep 14, 2011 08:56:19 pm

[/quote]
      We live in a democracy and he should be allowed to have his opinion, maybe we should get him Finchie and Shabs for back up!!

How about those 'brave' soldiers that tortured that poor Iraqi. And less of the protecting our freedom and way of life.

I've never felt personally threatened by an Iraqi or Afghan.

Like you say its a free country with freedom of speech that means that the ill informed can comment and say whatever they want to.
      I've never felt personally threatened by an Iraqi or Afghan either but the people on the planes that flew into the twin towers probably felt a lot of fear from the al qaida terrorists flying those planes.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #95: Sep 14, 2011 09:15:32 pm
      Or very young and believes all that Dan Brown rights.Lots of people still think the Moon landing was filmed in a studio.
      Comparing 9/11 truth with the Moon Landings hoax doesn't make sense. Whether you question the official version or not, it cannot be argued that the 9/11 truth movement contains an enormous number of adherents far exceeding any Moon Landings hoax. The Moon Landings hoax is irrelevant in comparison.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #96: Sep 14, 2011 09:17:41 pm

Like you say its a free country with freedom of speech that means that the ill informed can comment and say whatever they want to.
      I've never felt personally threatened by an Iraqi or Afghan either but the people on the planes that flew into the twin towers probably felt a lot of fear from the al qaida terrorists flying those planes.

Majority of them where from Saudi Arabia, as was Bin Laden, I don't remember that country being bombed out of existence or being invaded?

And you mean islamic extremists. Right? There is no Al Qaeda, it was a name attached to them by the CIA. The same people who helped fund Bin Laden fight those naughty Soviets back in the 80s
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #97: Sep 14, 2011 09:24:13 pm
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #98: Sep 14, 2011 09:24:37 pm
      Word in the ear, a fine and an apology should suffice.

Just a silly bit of naivity that he will learn from.

Hang on did someone say he's a Manc?

Stupid, disrespectful, little twerp.

Fine the little sh*t two weeks wages every fortnight until Christmas then give him a free to Tranmere Rovers.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,655 posts | 6949 
      Reply #99: Sep 14, 2011 09:25:04 pm
      Comparing 9/11 truth with the Moon Landings hoax doesn't make sense.
      Majority of them where from Saudi Arabia, as was Bin Laden, I don't remember that country being bombed out of existence or being invaded?

Never had this kind of conversation in the actual Kop, so I'm guessing it's time to lock the topic.

Adieu conspiracy theories.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #100: Sep 14, 2011 09:37:06 pm
      This is going way off topic.

The tweet that he made, was "I ain't going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS." as quoted on the BBC web site. OTIS reportedly stands for Only the Illuminati Succeed.

The Echo never quoted him

In it, he claimed the attacks were "an accident" and that he believed the "Illuminati" – a shadowy society spread across the world – were responsible.

"a shadowy society spread across the world", WTF, a shadowy society, F***ing hell, next they will say he's an agent from S.P.E.C.T.R.E. (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion).

The Reporter, Ben Rossington, is their Crime Reporter, what a quiet day Ben.

Keep it on Topic, or loose it.

Edit: Took too long in writing!  :f_doh:

Quick Reply