Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Whiskey nose having a small pop at Kelly Cates (Dalglish)

Read 16232 times
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: Whiskey nose having a small pop at Kelly Cates (Dalglish)
      Reply #92: Sep 16, 2011 04:34:59 pm
      Cool, so its OK to argue? I dont mind that at all. I just didnt want to be seen as a newbie trouble maker. Why is it that if I dont think Carroll is all that & appreciate what SAF has done in football I am a WUM - I just dont get that, nevermind. Your views on SAF seem very similar to mine except I dont hate as much. So are you a WUM then?

I never said hate, WUM.  :f_tongueincheek:
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #93: Sep 16, 2011 05:03:56 pm

Hehe, nice one :)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #94: Sep 16, 2011 05:12:07 pm

What makes you stand out like a sore thumb and raises questions about your legitimacy is your willingness to refer to him as saf. No matter what you call yourself no self respecting LFC fan would consider the way he behaves as anything remotely like that of a knight of the realm and therefore would never use the term in association with that c**t.

In future if you could bring yourself to use that term instead I'd be most grateful.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #95: Sep 16, 2011 08:02:04 pm
      What makes you stand out like a sore thumb and raises questions about your legitimacy is your willingness to refer to him as saf. No matter what you call yourself no self respecting LFC fan would consider the way he behaves as anything remotely like that of a knight of the realm and therefore would never use the term in association with that c**t.

In future if you could bring yourself to use that term instead I'd be most grateful.

Works for me
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #96: Sep 16, 2011 08:11:15 pm
      RedSteve, I'm gonna be nice about this - as im giving you a chance.

Every PASSIONATE Liverpool fan thinks slur alex is an utter c**t. If you don't think so, then you aint a passionate fan. Simples.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #97: Sep 19, 2011 09:35:49 am
      Don't really know where to post this but I'll throw it in here with the "Media Manipulation By A c**t" stuff:
       As reported manUre are being floated on the Singapore stock exchange for a 25% stake in their holding, this could be connected with their biggest rival LFC suffering at the hands of the mancs' staunchest supporter the FA.

It is acknowledged that any asset contemplating a sell off of any description ensures their product is seen in the rosiest possible light to realise the best share price on the market place - the FA and manUre will no doubt be doing all they can to achieve this end.

Just a passing thought.  
      « Last Edit: Sep 19, 2011 09:40:59 am by stuey »
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #98: Sep 19, 2011 12:43:58 pm

Every PASSIONATE Liverpool fan thinks slur alex is an utter c**t. If you don't think so, then you aint a passionate fan. Simples.

Thanks for being so nice & giving little old me a chance! I doint think much of him,

I dont hate him enough to get angry about it unless its match day. I guess Im not one to go around dishing out words of hatred unless I was going to do something about it. If I was going around calling him a c**t & this & that with the hatred that some display here then I would like to smash the blokes head in & badly at that. I dont really think football is worthy of me doing such.

LFCexiled
      Reply #99: Sep 19, 2011 01:10:18 pm
      If I was going around calling him a c**t & this & that with the hatred that some display here then I would like to smash the blokes head in & badly at that. I dont really think football is worthy of me doing such.

Since when does a word mean you want to badly smash somebody's head in?

I readily call him a c**t because of the way he acts. Anyone I meet who believes that they deserve special behaviour because of who they are is a c**t. If you're in a queue for a Club and an actor from a soap opera walks to the front and strolls in straight away brings the word c**t to the forefront of my mind. c**t-hooks down the Lancs is 100 times worse than that. Come to think of it.......

You've made me reconsider, he's not a c**t he's actually a Mega-c**t.

I still wouldn't mega-kick his head in though. I'm better than that.

In fact, I'm an Anti-c**t.  ;D
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #100: Sep 19, 2011 01:25:39 pm
      Since when does a word mean you want to badly smash somebody's head in?

I readily call him a C**t because of the way he acts. Anyone I meet who believes that they deserve special behaviour because of who they are is a C**t. If you're in a queue for a Club and an actor from a soap opera walks to the front and strolls in straight away brings the word C**t to the forefront of my mind. C**t-hooks down the Lancs is 100 times worse than that. Come to think of it.......

You've made me reconsider, he's not a C**t he's actually a Mega-C**t.

I still wouldn't mega-kick his head in though. I'm better than that.

In fact, I'm an Anti-C**t.  ;D

That just makes us different in the way we use langauge, not the way we think. I wouldnt go around shouting the odds about people the way you do & the way others have about SAF unless I was going to fukking smash them about

Tbh - Im not one for name calling and the like anyway, abit childish for me & shows a lack of flair & thought
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #101: Sep 19, 2011 01:41:01 pm
      That just makes us different in the way we use langauge, not the way we think. I wouldnt go around shouting the odds about people the way you do & the way others have about SAF unless I was going to fukking smash them about

Tbh - Im not one for name calling and the like anyway, abit childish for me & shows a lack of flair & thought

Why do you keep calling him SAF? This is a liverpool forum, nobody is allowed to call him Sir here. My suspicions are that you really are "red" steve but the red may be from somewhere else in the north west.
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #102: Sep 19, 2011 05:08:43 pm
      Why do you keep calling him SAF? This is a liverpool forum, nobody is allowed to call him Sir here. My suspicions are that you really are "red" steve but the red may be from somewhere else in the north west.

Nobody is allowed to address someone by their title? Little bit childish isnt it? If I was a Manc supporter I wouldnt waste my time here. Thats just pathetic
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #103: Sep 19, 2011 05:12:06 pm
      Nothing surprises me about Bacon face these days, classless auld c**t.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #104: Sep 19, 2011 05:17:47 pm

Everything you say is degraded by that one putrid group of letters, it's a bit sickening and ratboyesque.
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #105: Sep 19, 2011 05:24:25 pm
      Everything you say is degraded by that one putrid group of letters, it's a bit sickening and ratboyesque.

Thing is I wouldnt say the words, but typing it when speaking in general terms seems acceptbale. I post in a couple of places with some pretty hardcore lifelong LFC fans who have connections with the club & when typing they often use the phrase as well. Yet when we are actually chatting (unless in places were its not on to be so vulgar) we call him everyname under the sun & never SAF
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #106: Sep 19, 2011 05:59:02 pm
      Thing is I wouldnt say the words, but typing it when speaking in general terms seems acceptbale. I post in a couple of places with some pretty hardcore lifelong LFC fans who have connections with the club & when typing they often use the phrase as well. Yet when we are actually chatting (unless in places were its not on to be so vulgar) we call him everyname under the sun & never SAF

So why not just call him Fergie?

You're obviously calling him Sir for a reason.

And SAF may be shorter and easier to type than fergie, but guess what's shorter and easier to type than SAF?......

Just AF.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #107: Sep 19, 2011 07:32:51 pm
      Nobody is allowed to address someone by their title? Little bit childish isnt it? If I was a Manc supporter I wouldnt waste my time here. Thats just pathetic

His title is c**t.

Get it the F**k right. If Shankly, Paisley etc are not knighted, then AF does not deserve the title. Hardcore Liverpool fans DO NOT use 'SAF' - if they do, they are not hardcore fans. The man is a c**t who time and time again has been a c**t about our club. He has no respect for us, carrying a grudge ever since we spanked his team 4-0 in the European Cup all those years ago.

He can go F**k himself. Showing him any respect for his title on this forum is just not on, in my opinion. And that is an opinion shared by the vast majority of HARDCORE FANS that are here.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #108: Sep 19, 2011 08:43:20 pm
      Fergie is a c**t. Nothing to do with being a Liverpool fan either, he's just a c**t.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #109: Sep 19, 2011 08:46:53 pm
      Fergie is a c**t. Nothing to do with being a Liverpool fan either, he's just a c**t.

Well said. We have more reason to hate him than others due to the way he's disrespected us over the years.

However he is a c**t. Something that everyone should realise.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #110: Sep 19, 2011 11:42:48 pm
      Lets spread the word globally as everybody needs to know that Alex Ferguson should be called by the name c**t!

Quick Reply