Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Pre match fans team talk

Read 1715 times
      kornwall02
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 97 posts |
      Pre match fans team talk
      Sep 16, 2011 10:24:19 pm
      hi there guys and girls. xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      this is the first new topic ive ever started so dont be too harsh as it is just meant to be a bit of pre game fun.

but heres hows I want it to work.... I want to hear what you (yes YOU) the fans, us fans, would say to our team in the ten minutes before kick off, if given the chance to be in that changing room with the boys.
      I would like it to be specific to each match as it comes, and to players that might or might not be playing against us and for us in that match. so dont go jumping 3 matches ahead for example.

have fun with it or try to have a serious tactics talk if you want, its up to you. you could even just keep it to the motivational stuff if you like.
      so for example you could say something like..... right Andy... that Smalling kid for Man Utd thinks he's the dogs bollox at the moment after a few good games... so get on him and let him feel those elbows around his ears, get him worried and that should knock him down a peg or 2!!
      or more serious tactical stuff would be... hey Lucas, stick close to Kelly today, lets keep Gareth Bale quiet today and look to send him down to the corner flag, and cut out any crosses he will look to provide. hes quick and tricky so Kelly might need that extra cover. Charlie be around looking to pick up the scraps and spread the play once we have the ball back.

as you can see from my 2 efforts im no great tactician but im sure some of guys are so I would love to hear (read) what you would tell the team we send out and how you would put it across to the team.

so....first up is Tottenham Hotspurs. what would you tell or demand from the boys??
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Re: Pre match fans team talk
      Reply #1: Sep 16, 2011 10:37:10 pm

;)
      kornwall02
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 97 posts |
      Reply #2: Sep 16, 2011 10:50:08 pm
      thats cool. ive never seen that pic before. Is it a genuine pic from our changing room or a mock up? But u know that im after your team talk, what would you say?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #3: Sep 16, 2011 10:58:43 pm
      Go out there and give everything for that red shirt.

We all know we're better than this lot, now go out and prove it.

We're Liverpool Football Club, never, ever forget that.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #4: Sep 16, 2011 11:21:57 pm
      "The first person that hoofs the ball forward while under no pressure pays Andy's tab after the game. Now go on lads!"

or

"Boyzone tickets for the man of the match!"

Quick Reply