Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Gaston Ramirez (Bologna)

Read 110630 times
      mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Re: Gaston Ramirez (Bologna)
      Reply #828: Aug 30, 2012 02:22:19 pm
      Always a bummer (ahem) when you get caught out by a he/she mcmulled - happened to a well kindof friend acquaintance of a sort of friend i slightly used to maybe know  :f_tongueincheek:

;D

The head banging was more for the fact that Mosquito was having a joke about QG's failure in other departments (according to a 'she') only for it not to be understood at all.

As for confusing he's and she's generally I'd like to think I'd be able to tell (but then that's the voice of someone whose never been to Thailand)

Back on subject, is there anyway this thread can be locked yet (PLEASE!!) or at least pushed down to page 4??
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #829: Aug 30, 2012 02:26:37 pm
      Sorry, not following, my understanding of the english language can only take me so far.
      As for the lad,lets wait some more hours, we might have a surprise (even if mcmulled thinks he is sh*t based on Southamptom "wanting" him)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #830: Aug 30, 2012 02:29:09 pm
      ;D

The head banging was more for the fact that Mosquito was having a joke about QG's failure in other departments (according to a 'she') only for it not to be understood at all.

I know was just messing with you mate
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #831: Aug 30, 2012 02:30:18 pm
      Sorry, not following, my understanding of the english language can only take me so far.
      As for the lad,lets wait some more hours, we might have a surprise (even if mcmulled thinks he is sh*t based on Southamptom "wanting" him)

No worries mate - your English is pretty good for me though what do I know I'm from Glasgow!
      mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Reply #832: Aug 30, 2012 02:36:40 pm

1) I don't think he's sh*t, just not LFC quality (or right for us right now)
      2) I don't think he's not LFC quality because Southampton ARE interested in him, I just think it helps back up my point that he's not top club potential by the fact that no-one else is interested or linked with him (I mean Christ, Spuds are linked with everyone, especially if been linked with LFC but not even they seem to want him!!)

Let's wait and see tomorrow who is correct!  :roll:
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #833: Aug 30, 2012 02:41:43 pm
      1) I don't think he's sh*t, just not LFC quality (or right for us right now)
      2) I don't think he's not LFC quality because Southampton ARE interested in him, I just think it helps back up my point that he's not top club potential by the fact that no-one else is interested or linked with him (I mean Christ, Spuds are linked with everyone, especially if been linked with LFC but not even they seem to want him!!)

Let's wait and see tomorrow who is correct!  :roll:

What about Inter Milan and Juventus? Both have shown interest.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #834: Aug 30, 2012 02:41:53 pm

Oh mate I'm sorry. I completely forgot you're not a native English speaker because it's usually quite good. When someone says "That's what she said" it's because someone says something that can be taken sexually. For example, "It's too hard," "It's so big," and so on.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #835: Aug 30, 2012 02:49:44 pm
      Oh mate I'm sorry. I completely forgot you're not a native English speaker because it's usually quite good. When someone says "That's what she said" it's because someone says something that can be taken sexually. For example, "It's too hard," "It's so big," and so on.

Sorry mate but explaining English seaside postcard humour to a Spanish speaker from south America just proves that the transfer deadline day makes us all crazy....

What's next? Morris dancing to the Phillipines?
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #836: Aug 30, 2012 02:54:19 pm
      NP, local humor is hard to get in all languages. In all fairness, it was an excellent one

mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Reply #837: Aug 30, 2012 02:56:49 pm

Completely know where you are coming from (so to speak)

Anyway, this isn't a Roy Chubby Brown sketch, let's get back to serious business of discussing Ramirez to LFC

(and btw Quico - I was very excited by this link when it first appeared in January but the more I've learned about the player and seen - and know and learn about BR stlye and ideas for LFC I don't think this move is ever going to, or ever should, happen now)

Now, If we're fantasising about Uruguans that have no chance of coming to LFC, I'm going to waste my time on Cavani!!!
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #838: Aug 30, 2012 03:01:26 pm

Anyway, this isn't a Roy Chubby Brown sketch, let's get back to serious business of discussing Ramirez to LFC

(and btw Quico - I was very excited by this link when it first appeared in January but the more I've learned about the player and seen - and know and learn about BR stlye and ideas for LFC I don't think this move is ever going to, or ever should, happen now)
      THE SWEETEST THING - You're too big to fit in here
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #839: Aug 30, 2012 03:03:32 pm

Well the beauty of the sport is that it is subjective. I think that a fast thinking midfielder, who can kick a ball like a cannon, and can break lines with his passes is what the manager likes. Even more if you consider he and Luis play together on regular basis.
      mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Reply #840: Aug 30, 2012 03:03:40 pm

BTW I'm at work in the NHS - could I get sacked for clicking play?!!?!?
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #841: Aug 30, 2012 03:05:48 pm
      BTW I'm at work in the NHS - could I get sacked for clicking play?!!?!?
      :)
      mcmulled
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 306 posts | 13 
      Reply #842: Aug 30, 2012 03:05:59 pm
      Well the beauty of the sport is that it is subjective. I think that a fast thinking midfielder, who can kick a ball like a cannon, and can break lines with his passes is what the manager likes. Even more if you consider he and Luis play together on regular basis.

if it was adam, spearing and cole out, ramirez and dempsey in that's something different - and something worth considering.

I can't see us signing someone like ramirez now we've got allen and surin. especially without getting shot of cole and adam first.

I'm going to go back to dreaming about Cavani

Quico - what are noises like coming out of Cavani camp anyway? is he 100% happy at Napoli? (we obviously have no chance but would be great signing for 99% of clubs that could afford him IMO!!)
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #843: Aug 30, 2012 03:08:23 pm
      if it was adam, spearing and cole out, ramirez and dempsey in that's something different - and something worth considering.

I can't see us signing someone like ramirez now we've got allen and surin. especially without getting shot of cole and adam first.

BTW, its amazing how this got to 29 pages, hahahaha. We will sign him after 30!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #844: Aug 30, 2012 03:11:16 pm
      Sorry mate but explaining English seaside postcard humour to a Spanish speaker from south America just proves that the transfer deadline day makes us all crazy....

What's next? Morris dancing to the Phillipines?

Oh yeah, no doubt about it :laugh:
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #845: Aug 30, 2012 03:12:27 pm
      OMG!!  :f_doh: Is this thread still active??  :mad:
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #846: Aug 30, 2012 03:13:34 pm

Quico - what are noises like coming out of Cavani camp anyway? is he 100% happy at Napoli? (we obviously have no chance but would be great signing for 99% of clubs that could afford him IMO!!)
      He signed an extension at Napoli for 5M Euros a year, not going anywhere this year
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #847: Aug 30, 2012 03:14:13 pm
      OMG!!  :f_doh: Is this thread still active??  :mad:
      Nah, dont worry, TD is tomorrow
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #848: Aug 30, 2012 03:31:47 pm
      so no new links.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #849: Aug 30, 2012 03:43:17 pm

To be fair if you need to come here to find out what's going on we're all f#cked!
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #850: Aug 30, 2012 04:16:23 pm
      There you go..;D

Liverpool Back In The Hunt For Uruguayan Winger

more>>http://sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/liverpool-back-in-the-hunt-for-uruguayan-winger-19411/

Quick Reply