Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Figo

Read 2866 times
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Figo
      Jun 26, 2006 01:11:02 pm
      figo cleared to play on saturday, yellow card stands, blatant
       headbutt, but fifa can't upgrade his yellow to red, fifa must have a
       look at the rules at the end of the competition.
       joke when goalies, etc., cautioned for not playing ball straight away !!!

what do you think friends ?
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Figo
      Reply #1: Jun 26, 2006 02:06:12 pm
      Figo is a prat, he cheets, he time wastes, he dives. but he can change a game in a flash. he is the only threat to england this sat.
      but we av steve g, beckham, fat frank, joe clol, who can change games. and i say we will win and rooney will get 2 goals and steve g wit a wonder strike.
      3-1 to england i say.
      adamlfc
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Figo
      Reply #2: Jun 28, 2006 04:48:30 pm
      Quote from: "Madzz Adzz"
      Figo is a prat, he cheets, he time wastes, he dives. but he can change a game in a flash. he is the only threat to england this sat.
      but we av steve g, beckham, fat frank, joe clol, who can change games. and i say we will win and rooney will get 2 goals and steve g wit a wonder strike.
      3-1 to england i say.
      im gunna go a for pen shootout i dont think where that good that we can beat them in the full 90 mins, if we can hardly beat paraguay its gunna be hard. why does everyone think where gunna cruise through portugal where not its gunna be a big test, we havint went against a quality team yet
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Figo
      Reply #3: Jun 28, 2006 11:18:12 pm
      thats because we have only played south american teams. part from sweeden. and we always draw with them. we want revenge for the past two torments that they have knocked us out off. Rooney will play a blinder and will score to setle a piont. cus he broke his foot in the last game againsed them. i am conferdent that we will win on sat cus of this reason.

Quick Reply