Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

England v Russia

Read 9022 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: England v Russia
      Reply #23: Sep 13, 2007 02:20:34 am
      All very well and good RED. Once again you say things the way they are. But I think you should remove the last pie from the garden party.
      It's only through injury and suspension that these last two England games have been quite impressive and it appears to be that McClaren has discovered a good ingredient. A blessing in disguise?
      I'll bet you a strawberry tart that once the "media choices" are back in contention, a decent mix of team players will be on the bench, eating oranges.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #24: Sep 13, 2007 10:10:19 am
      Alright so England won, but the defense looked as sh*t as ever, always looked vulnerable and got lucky with having that goal dissallowed, against better opposition it could of been England who conceded 3. But on a positive side Stevie got through with some decent match practice, Barry an him look good together, i hope Barry stays in the team. Heskey and Owen looked brilliant, i hope Heskey stays in the team as-well.
      But apart from his pace and runs i can't see what Wright-Phillips is doing in the team, he is one of the poorest crossers of the ball i have ever seen! But the team has a nice balance to it now, i just hope McClaren has the balls to keep it that way.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #25: Sep 13, 2007 04:05:27 pm
      Hey Smiggs what's this were missing, someone's stealing our holiday funds, we might only be able to buy the bikini bottoms at this rate, how do ya feel about going topless then :laugh:

Is there another way of sunbathing  ;)  Lets put it this way, ive only got one white bit at the minute  ;D ;D
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #26: Sep 13, 2007 10:07:47 pm
      Is there another way of sunbathing  ;)  Lets put it this way, ive only got one white bit at the minute  ;D ;D

Ah, a new game...guess the white bit!

Me first...your left elbow?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #27: Sep 13, 2007 10:09:10 pm
      Ah, a new game...guess the white bit!

Me first...your left elbow?

Wrong  ;) :D  Might have to put a poll on the forum  ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #28: Sep 13, 2007 10:33:26 pm
      Wrong  ;) :D  Might have to put a poll on the forum  ;)

I know where it is. I've got the same white bit from my holiday as well.
      It's your chin from the constant drink being held there!!!!!!! Come on Smigger, you know it's true. ;)

Quick Reply