Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Pre-Match: Everton vs Liverpool (1/10/11) KO-12:45

Read 21895 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Everton vs Liverpool (1/10/11) KO-12:45
      Reply #184: Sep 30, 2011 08:46:54 pm

sh*t!! He's just what we need   :f_whistle:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,715 posts | 7164 
      Reply #186: Sep 30, 2011 08:55:36 pm
      ok so we start 1-0 down.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #187: Sep 30, 2011 09:05:32 pm
      I'm sorry mate, but i just cant accept that, Refs are supposed to be totally impartial, i'd rather have a Ref not on our side as you put it, you see this is whats wrong with our game today, fans/supporters expect a particular Ref to be either slightly for or against the team you support, this is the way that kunt fergiie operates, but he uses mindgames rather than just favourable opinions, for or against, either way the seed is set, and the Ref no matter who it is that is in the middle for the Mancs next match is immediately under pressure, this why contensious decisions will always favour the Mancs.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      Reply #188: Sep 30, 2011 09:14:19 pm
      I remember the days when the Ref, was just the Ref. But as they get £1000 for 93 mins work, they are now "celebs" from the EPL.

But saying that I rather have them with us unlike Webb.
      I'm sorry mate, but i just cant accept that, Refs are supposed to be totally impartial, i'd rather have a Ref not on our side as you put it, you see this is whats wrong with our game today, fans/supporters expect a particular Ref to be either slightly for or against the team you support, this is the way that kunt fergiie operates, but he uses mindgames rather than just favourable opinions, for or against, either way the seed is set, and the Ref no matter who it is that is in the middle for the Mancs next match is immediately under pressure, this why contensious decisions will always favour the Mancs.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #189: Sep 30, 2011 09:23:43 pm
      I remember the days when the Ref, was just the Ref. But as they get £1000 for 93 mins work, they are now "celebs" from the EPL.

But saying that I rather have them with us unlike Webb.
      Your slightly missing the point Redpuppy, it matters not a jot how much a Ref earns each game, they could be on 5k per 93mins for all i care, the fact remains however they are employed to judge a game of football and uphold the laws set by the governing body of the particular association football in which each and every club is a member, that is their job, you could be on £100k a week or £100 per week, the rules are the same.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #190: Sep 30, 2011 09:27:15 pm
      Went for 3-1 in the prediction league.

I've just had this feeling all week that Andy's going to nick a goal and he deserves it too in all fairness to him.

Scorers:
      Carroll
      Suarez
      Kuyt

The only reason Poll said that is cos its United.....

And he didn't even get the penalty decision wrong
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      Reply #191: Sep 30, 2011 09:33:37 pm
      Your slightly missing the point Redpuppy, it matters not a jot how much a Ref earns each game, they could be on 5k per 93mins for all i care, the fact remains however they are employed to judge a game of football and uphold the laws set by the governing body of the particular association football in which each and every club is a member, that is their job, you could be on £100k a week or £100 per week, the rules are the same.

I'm not missing your point Billy.

I too wish the Refs were 100% impartial and followed the law to the letter, but as we can now scrutinise them their mistakes are shown for all to see.

All I am saying is I'd rather have one who is for us, than against us. I don't think you will ever get an impartial Ref, as either the Home or Away fans will disagree depending upon the score.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #192: Sep 30, 2011 09:47:31 pm
      I'm not missing your point Billy.

I too wish the Refs were 100% impartial and followed the law to the letter, but as we can now scrutinise them their mistakes are shown for all to see.

All I am saying is I'd rather have one who is for us, than against us. I don't think you will ever get an impartial Ref, as either the Home or Away fans will disagree depending upon the score.
      I think we're going to have to agree to disagree mate, otherwise we'll be here all f***in night, but hey, at least we're positive and not going down the negative path, it's true tho that the impertiality issues are not what they should be,and hence it should bring about that old chestnut of goaline technology to assist the men in black in those particular issues, does that make sense ?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #193: Sep 30, 2011 09:54:01 pm
      gone for a 3-1 win to us but I'm missing the game due  to work, hoping to catch it on MOTD without knowing the result !
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      Reply #194: Sep 30, 2011 09:58:25 pm
      Errr, may be I am missing something? We both want an Impartial Ref don't we?

But yes, we are not doing this properly are we! I'm no good at this lark! :D

TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #195: Sep 30, 2011 10:01:43 pm
      I hope no-one is talking about the referee at 5:45pm 2:30pm tomorrow
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #196: Sep 30, 2011 10:03:59 pm
      Errr, may be I am missing something? We both want an Impartial Ref don't we?

But yes, we are not doing this properly are we! I'm no good at this lark! :D

Nor me fella, its gotnto thpoint i'm topissed to care, G'night mate,im gone, tak it easy man
       Y N W A
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      Reply #197: Sep 30, 2011 10:08:46 pm
      Nor me fella, its gotnto thpoint i'm topissed to care, G'night mate,im gone, tak it easy man
       Y N W A

Wrong thread, but sleep well, big day tomorrow.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #198: Sep 30, 2011 10:28:07 pm

Bitter, Bitter Blue sh*te v Liverpool

Stat Attack

All stats are provided by BBC:

Head-to-head

This will be the 185th league meeting between the two sides. Liverpool have 70 victories and Everton 57.
          Everton have won just one of their last nine Premier League encounters with Liverpool – a 2-0 victory at Goodison Park last season.
          Liverpool have won three of their last four Premier League games at Goodison Park.

Everton

"The Chosen One" will join Harry Catterick and Bill Shankly as the only bosses to manage teams in Merseyside derbies in 10 consecutive seasons – he has won three of his previous 18 Premier League games against Liverpool, all of them at Goodison Park (10 defeats).
          Tim Cahill has scored five Premier League goals in this fixture – the most league goals by an Everton player against Liverpool since Dixie Dean – but has failed to score for Everton in 2011. His run of 15 league matches without a goal is his longest drought in six years.
          Tony Hibbert will equal Duncan Ferguson’s club record of 16 Premier League derbies if he plays, and if he fails to score he will also draw level with Brian Labone’s record run of 278 first-team games without a goal.
          Everton have lost only one of their last 14 Premier League games at Goodison Park – a 1-0 defeat by QPR in their first game of this season.
          Their leading scorer this season is Mikel Arteta, who is no longer at the club, with two goals.

Liverpool

As a player, Kenny Dalglish scored five goals for Liverpool against Everton. As Liverpool manager, he has faced the Toffees 21 times (W11, D7, L3). He is unbeaten in his last eight Premier League games against Everton as boss of Liverpool, Newcastle and Blackburn.
          Liverpool have won just two of their last seven Premier League games away from Anfield.
          Luis Suarez has scored seven goals in his first 19 league games. Fernando Torres scored 11 in the equivalent time.
          If Dirk Kuyt scores it will be his 50th Premier League goal and his sixth in Premier League Merseyside derbies.
          Jamie Carragher has played 24 Premier League Merseyside derbies, more than any other player.

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #199: Sep 30, 2011 10:32:13 pm
      Kuyt has only 49 league goals? 67 goals in 247 games - I know he was played on the right, but thought it would be higher than that and I didn't realise he'd played that many games.

Lets hope he can get a couple more tomorrow :)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,489 posts | 8675 
      Reply #200: Sep 30, 2011 10:44:37 pm
      I see the wankers are getting scared, already getting texts saying Suarez not starting tomorrow.

As if...................... ..............

If you're tired and weary
      And your heart skips a beat
      You'll get your F***ing head kicked in
      If you walk down Heyworth Street
      If you come to The Albert
      You'll hear our famous noise
      F**k off you bluenosed bas**rds
      We're the Billy Shankly Boys.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #201: Sep 30, 2011 10:46:56 pm
      I can see Suarez not starting as plausible, though unlikely. 

They will kick him to bits, we want him fit for the Utd game. 
      Plus there is always the risk of him getting sent off.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,150 posts | 3385 
      Reply #202: Sep 30, 2011 10:50:49 pm

United is not important until after tomorrow. Get it won then worry about who's fit and who isn't for United. And the easiest way to win games is by having your best players on the park. Suarez starts (or at least he should). The fire in his belly is what's needed on Derby games.

Plus his first Merseyside Derby, he's gonna be well up for it. Top it off with a couple of goals, brought off with the job done. Feet up, concentrate about United then.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,489 posts | 8675 
      Reply #203: Sep 30, 2011 10:52:24 pm

Bollocks sir, two weeks away and why worry about Utd, this shower need sorting first, play him and let him tear the arse out of that sh*t defence.

Him and Bellamy rampaging around Hibbert, he'll be having F***ing nightmares for weeks.

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #204: Sep 30, 2011 10:52:32 pm
      So we should have put out our strongest team against Exeter and Brighton? Nah.  It is all about rotation.  Picking the right players for the right games, resting players, keeping them fit and sharp.  We should be able to beat Everton without Suarez starting, we need him for the Utd game. 
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #205: Sep 30, 2011 10:52:53 pm
      F**k your f**king class and dignity, f**k your 100 years of top flight football, f**k Moysie's cardy, f**k Rocky Balboa, f**k Esther Ranthzen, f**k that stupid little f**king fish, f**k that stupid COYB thing, f**k your pure scouseness lid, f**k your £20m bracket striker who went awol, f**k your school of science, golden vision and f**king holy trinity, f**k your people's club nonsense, f**k county road, f**k 9 million tools in Anderlecht, f**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, f**k the f**king Haka, f**k that scruffy tool and his... sh*t tattoo, f**k Thomas, f**k Clattenberg, f**k Collina, f**k your 7 minute DVD's, f**k Cahills brother, f**k Rossy la, f**k your free season tickets if you buy a f**king kitkat, f**k all that born not chosen sh*te, f**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, f**k the f**king Matrix. f**k your f**king lives you mongrel cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

F**k collina? But he gave that decision to Villareal?!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,489 posts | 8675 
      Reply #206: Sep 30, 2011 10:56:18 pm
      F**k collina? But he gave that decision to Villareal?!

Seriously, that's the bit you're going to moan about.

It's a joke, they are always bitching about refs, we won't need the ref's help when we F***ing batter them everywhere tomorrow and yes I am feeling confident about a victory.

Quick Reply