Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Liverpool v Marseille I have tickets if anyone is interested.

Read 4786 times
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Liverpool v Marseille I have tickets if anyone is interested.
      Sep 13, 2007 02:57:16 pm
      I have tickets booked for all the home legs of the champs league. These are guarenteed, unfortunately a few of them I will not be able to get too due to holiday and work commitments. For the match against Marseille I have 4 tickets (I cant go as we are going to Florida for 2 weeks)so if you are interested then let me know asap via pm or whatnot.
      I only ask the face value of the ticket plus £4.50 for next day secured delivery (this is the standard post office rate, I can send em cheaper but you never know some Everton scally might nick them, umm that brings back memories) And if you wanted to pay me via paypal the fee for that which would be something like a quid I think.

I will only offer these on a first come first serve basis so if you want them then please let me know asap as I have to front the cash for them I need it back as quick as I get them. For your information the tickets are from our local supporters branch which get an allocation for every Cup and Champs league match so I will probably have some more come up over the season ones that I cant make with me girls or my son I will post on here for some of our great members to get.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: Liverpool v Marseille I have tickets if anyone is interested.
      Reply #1: Sep 13, 2007 03:30:20 pm
      I might be very interested in those tickets. My grandad's birthday is coming up and a trip to Anfield for his 80th would make him very very happy. Sorry I can't be more decisive as to whether I want to claim them, but I just thought I'd register interest. If anyone else (including the poster above) comes in before I can confirm whether I can buy any, then dont mind this post! :)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Sep 13, 2007 03:36:23 pm
      would definatley have all four if possible will PM you
      ebd
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3: Sep 13, 2007 07:48:05 pm
      hello

new to the forum ,so apologies if i`m treading on toes ,if you still have the tickets i will have three off you ,if not could you bear me in mind for any home legs that you may have spare

cheers

elliot
      red benno
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 13, 2007 08:27:42 pm
      hi mate

are the tickets still available , i want to bring the kids so am looking fror 3or 4
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #5: Sep 14, 2007 10:42:27 am
      ebd & redbenno, you could've at least tried posting in a couple of other topics first before asking for the tickets.

Anyway, has everyone forgotten the run up to the Champions League Final? If you want to get the tickets you have to come up with a story that's either heart wrenchingly sad, extremely funny, or just generally good.

'Dear Pragmatic,

I only have 6 months to live, and it is my dying wish to watch my beloved Liverpool. Life has been hard since the loss of my top lip, left ear and right index finger in 2001, but I have been getting by until this latest bit of bad news. It would make me very happy if you could give me these tickets so me & Dave, my deaf dumb & blind cat, could watch the game together, and the doctors reckon it might even make me live longer. If you feel there is someone more deserving then I completely understand, and whilst feeling a little suicidal I will accept your decision.

Thanking you in advance'

;D :D ;D
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #6: Sep 17, 2007 09:28:35 pm
      ebd & redbenno, you could've at least tried posting in a couple of other topics first before asking for the tickets.

Anyway, has everyone forgotten the run up to the Champions League Final? If you want to get the tickets you have to come up with a story that's either heart wrenchingly sad, extremely funny, or just generally good.

'Dear Pragmatic,

I only have 6 months to live, and it is my dying wish to watch my beloved Liverpool. Life has been hard since the loss of my top lip, left ear and right index finger in 2001, but I have been getting by until this latest bit of bad news. It would make me very happy if you could give me these tickets so me & Dave, my deaf dumb & blind cat, could watch the game together, and the doctors reckon it might even make me live longer. If you feel there is someone more deserving then I completely understand, and whilst feeling a little suicidal I will accept your decision.

Thanking you in advance'

;D :D ;D

LMAO ROTFL @ eddie

Ok folks they have been taken this time round so sorry to disapoint some peeps, but I will probably be posting some more as and when I get them except for Porto leg as Im taking me girls and wife to that one. I will keep you all posted when and if I have some more come up thanks for the interest and again sorry to disapoint some of you.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: Sep 17, 2007 10:07:14 pm
      LMAO ROTFL @ eddie

Ok folks they have been taken this time round so sorry to disapoint some peeps, but I will probably be posting some more as and when I get them except for Porto leg as Im taking me girls and wife to that one. I will keep you all posted when and if I have some more come up thanks for the interest and again sorry to disapoint some of you.

And thanks goes to you as well mate, for being able to give some other genuine forum members a chance to get to the match when you can't make it. Very kind of you!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #8: Sep 17, 2007 11:54:46 pm
      And thanks goes to you as well mate, for being able to give some other genuine forum members a chance to get to the match when you can't make it. Very kind of you!

I echo those sentiments entirely, well said Redkenny
      tom973
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #9: Sep 20, 2007 03:59:32 pm
      i interested to buy 2 ticket but i leave in france please say me if its possible
      I have tickets booked for all the home legs of the champs league. These are guarenteed, unfortunately a few of them I will not be able to get too due to holiday and work commitments. For the match against Marseille I have 4 tickets (I cant go as we are going to Florida for 2 weeks)so if you are interested then let me know asap via pm or whatnot.
      I only ask the face value of the ticket plus £4.50 for next day secured delivery (this is the standard post office rate, I can send em cheaper but you never know some Everton scally might nick them, umm that brings back memories) And if you wanted to pay me via paypal the fee for that which would be something like a quid I think.

I will only offer these on a first come first serve basis so if you want them then please let me know asap as I have to front the cash for them I need it back as quick as I get them. For your information the tickets are from our local supporters branch which get an allocation for every Cup and Champs league match so I will probably have some more come up over the season ones that I cant make with me girls or my son I will post on here for some of our great members to get.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #10: Sep 20, 2007 08:50:37 pm
      Ok folks they have been taken this time round

Tom973. The tickets have gone.

Locking this topic now as the tickets have gone.

Prag, any change in the situation let me know.

Quick Reply