Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool - LA Galaxy - Youth Academy - Rangers - Aston Villa)

Read 671546 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Re: Steven Gerrard (Liverpool - LA Galaxy - Youth Academy - Rangers)
      Reply #6003: Apr 23, 2022 12:06:26 pm
      Will win us the league and relegate Everton.

Gerrard about to make his mark in management and put all those Slippy G shouts to bed big time!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,922 posts | 2705 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6004: Apr 23, 2022 12:16:46 pm

Gerrard about to make his mark in management and put all those Slippy G shouts to bed big time!!

Don’t think that will ever go away, he openly states he still thinks about it and understandably so when you consider the importance of the game. He know within himself it cost him his first Premier league medal. The video  was a great watch though and just confirms what I’ve always said, banter with you fcuking  lot!! Is second to none.   :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #6005: Apr 23, 2022 12:18:16 pm
      Don’t think that will ever go away, he openly states he still thinks about it and understandably so when you consider the importance of the game. He know within himself it cost him his first Premier league medal. The video  was a great watch though and just confirms what I’ve always said, banter with you fcuking  lot!! Is second to none.   :lmao:

Don't know what your laughing at, you should be hiding in F***ing shame, the state of your F***ing club!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,922 posts | 2705 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6006: Apr 23, 2022 03:33:52 pm
      Don't know what your laughing at, you should be hiding in f**king shame, the state of your f**king club!!

Im not one of these fans that post only when we're winning.  There fake fans, you have to take the good with the bad, you should know that.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1478 
      Reply #6007: Apr 23, 2022 03:55:54 pm

Banter? Take this first! And it came from your own Gnev. Back on topic, Stevie will help us win the league.

After the Liverpool 4-0 United match. For the record...

https://youtu.be/VJv64N43XK8
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6008: Apr 23, 2022 06:18:44 pm

it has gone away for Liverpool supporters but for the likes of UTD and Chelsea they hang on to it as they have little left to cheer.
      Theleague is won an dlost over 38 games he knows that it would have been better not to have happened but I would rather he slipped then an still have scored in Istanbul or in the FA Cup.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,922 posts | 2705 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6009: Apr 23, 2022 07:15:08 pm
      it has gone away for Liverpool supporters but for the likes of UTD and Chelsea they hang on to it as they have little left to cheer.

Would be the same if shoe was on the other foot Walt, its what fans do.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #6010: Apr 24, 2022 01:54:27 am
      Given some of the players he’s got, his time at Villa so far seems a bit underwhelming. Hopefully he can put that right by stopping City for us.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,720 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #6011: May 11, 2022 06:51:01 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,782 posts | 392 
      Reply #6012: May 22, 2022 06:54:15 pm
      Hope he's alright will have brought back memories that I am sure!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6013: May 22, 2022 07:24:11 pm
      If he has been forced to leave his goalkeeper out for other than footballing reasons I will be very disappointed in him if he has allowed this to happen
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #6014: May 22, 2022 09:26:46 pm
      If he has been forced to leave his goalkeeper out for other than footballing reasons I will be very disappointed in him if he has allowed this to happen

Apparently Martinez wanted to be rested for an Argentina game in 10 days time. Imagine someone trying to pull that stunt with Klopp, they’d never see a minute of game time for us again.
      RedWilly

• 9,185 posts | 1636 
      Reply #6015: May 22, 2022 09:34:34 pm
      Apparently Martinez wanted to be rested for an Argentina game in 10 days time. Imagine someone trying to pull that stunt with Klopp, they’d never see a minute of game time for us again.

Only saw their goals once, but their 2nd from Rodri was a weak effort I thought, any keeper worth his salt should have been saving that.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6016: May 22, 2022 09:34:47 pm

he said it was out of his hands thats not true he could have kicked his arse out of the club .
      DanMann

• 5,722 posts | 880 
      Reply #6017: May 22, 2022 10:10:24 pm
      Not enough commitment from Gerrard. Didn't seem bothered about us winning the title.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,034 posts | 2090 
      Reply #6018: May 22, 2022 10:27:58 pm
      Not enough commitment from Gerrard. Didn't seem bothered about us winning the title.

He's a f**king professional you idiot, looking after his own job and his own team's fortunes.

Did you expect him to come out with some Roy Hodgson standard bullshit and start talking about Villa as if they were the Liverpool b team on a mission? Did you expect him to twirl his 'This Is Anfield' scarf around his head when they went 2-0 up?

He isn't in that job to commit to Liverpool. He's in it for Villa and Villa only.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #6019: May 22, 2022 10:31:14 pm

Give it a rest
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,034 posts | 2090 
      Reply #6020: May 22, 2022 10:33:17 pm

What did Liverpool ever do to deserve supporters like him?
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,104 posts | 83 
      Reply #6021: May 22, 2022 10:41:11 pm
      Didn't see the game, don't know the stories, but Villa scoring 2 at Ehiad is pretty good and gettin 3 is not unheard of at Ethiad. I mean if Villa lost 7-0 we could maybe talk about it, but they made it tough on City. Maybe I'd have liked Gerrard more pumped up and talking about Villa helping Liverpool to set a tune, but I can totally understand he didn't bc it would have made him look unprofessional and weird in the eyes of Villa fans.
      DanMann

• 5,722 posts | 880 
      Reply #6022: May 22, 2022 10:53:36 pm
      He's a f**king professional you idiot, looking after his own job and his own team's fortunes.

Did you expect him to come out with some Roy Hodgson standard bullshit and start talking about Villa as if they were the Liverpool b team on a mission? Did you expect him to twirl his 'This Is Anfield' scarf around his head when they went 2-0 up?

He isn't in that job to commit to Liverpool. He's in it for Villa and Villa only.

Liverpool fan. Maybe you don't understand what that is.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6023: May 22, 2022 11:00:50 pm
      Stevies focus has to be Villa he isnt a football fan he is a professional manager. I would like to hear more about his goalkeeper and if he did refuse to play for any reason then he has to get shut if he is to be a strong respected manager. Can you imagine any player going to Jürgen asking for a  rest before international duty or Shanks he would have been out the door the same way
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,104 posts | 83 
      Reply #6024: May 22, 2022 11:04:30 pm
      Stevies focus has to be Villa he isnt a football fan he is a professional manager. I would like to hear more about his goalkeeper and if he did refuse to play for any reason then he has to get shut if he is to be a strong respected manager. Can you imagine any player going to Jürgen asking for a  rest before international duty or Shanks he would have been out the door the same way

Well, Villa had nothing to play for. I do not find it outragous to go to your manager with such a wish in a situation like that. Again, we cannot judge things with Liverpool glasses.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6025: May 22, 2022 11:06:54 pm
      Well, Villa had nothing to play for. I do not find it outragous to go to your manager with such a wish in a situation like that. Again, we cannot judge things with Liverpool glasses.

wtf its the integrity of the competition at stake Wolves put up a hell of a fight today they put out there best team it stinks. Very surprised and I am sure Stevie is livid now saying the Doctors made the decision

Quick Reply