Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was the reds man of the match?

Andy Carroll
      (8.4%)
      Luis Suarez
      (25.1%)
      Charlie Adam
      (3.5%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (24.7%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (6.6%)
      Stewart Downing
      (0%)
      Jose Enrique
      (28.2%)
      Someone else
      (3.5%)

Everton 0-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Rejoicing

Read 51651 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: Everton 0-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Rejoicing
      Reply #989: Oct 03, 2011 07:17:25 pm
      Everton promise crackdown on thugs who threw coins and bottles at Liverpool players

Everton have pledged to take 'firm and far-reaching action' against anyone who is found to have thrown objects at Liverpool players during the weekend's defeat in the 216th Merseyside derby.

Objects - including what appeared to be at least one coin and a number of plastic bottles - were seen being hurled at the likes of Luis Suarez and Craig Bellamy at Goodison Park on Saturday.

The FA are awaiting referee Martin Atkinson's version of events in his official match report before deciding on what action, if any, to take.

Everton are working closely with Merseyside Police to examine video footage from the match, in which the Toffees had Jack Rodwell controversially sent off and conceded second-half goals to Andy Carroll and Suarez.

'We are fully aware of the incidents which occurred during Saturday's derby game,' club director of communications Ian Ross told the club's website.

'We are currently working with Merseyside Police on collating and analysing all available CCTV footage of the incidents.

'If we can identify any supporter who threw anything - and we mean anything - on to the pitch on Saturday we will take immediate firm and far-reaching action.

'This behaviour is totally unacceptable and will be rightly condemned by all right-thinking Evertonians - and that is 99.9 per cent of our fan base.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044802/Everton-crackdown-coin-bottle-throwers.html#ixzz1ZkABQR76
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #990: Oct 03, 2011 07:19:44 pm
      I get the feeling that if we played like we did on Saturday for every remaining game this season and won the PL those who complain about this win would complain about winning the league.

If we play like we did on Saturday, we don't have the chance of winning the league ... We need to play much better ...
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #991: Oct 03, 2011 07:23:00 pm
      If we play like we did on Saturday, we don't have the chance of winning the league ... We need to play much better ...

Oh go suck on a hedgehog ffs
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #992: Oct 03, 2011 07:26:24 pm

Go and take your face for a sh*t.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #993: Oct 03, 2011 07:29:43 pm

As to prove a point?

Which corner in particular are you trying to paint yourself into?
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #994: Oct 03, 2011 07:31:23 pm

It seems that some of our fans are confusing the result with the performance ... The result was awesome ... The performance was average ... We are not going to face the 10-men Everton for the rest of the season ... In fact, we would need to seriously improve our play, if we are to win our next game ...
      LFCexiled
      Reply #995: Oct 03, 2011 07:34:41 pm
      Oh ... that ... corner ...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #996: Oct 03, 2011 07:37:16 pm

Stop being so bloody negative mac-red when the majority of us are still buzzin from beating our bitter bluenoses !!!! :roll:

It seems that some of our fans are confusing the result with the performance ... The result was awesome ... The performance was average ... We are not going to face the 10-men Everton for the rest of the season ... In fact, we would need to seriously improve our play, if we are to win our next game ...

Performance goes out the window on 'Derby' day, it's the final result that matters and we won !!!!!!
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #997: Oct 03, 2011 07:40:01 pm

I am not standing in any corner ... In fact, I am standing in the middle of the ring ... Anyone interested in a reasonable debate, and not a dick measuring "The Biggest LFC Fan In The World" contest, is very welcomed ...
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #998: Oct 03, 2011 07:41:58 pm

I will never understand why L.F.C. appointed Kenny as manager instead of you.You (appear) to have far more knowledge of our club than 99% of posters so where have they all gone wrong.
                                                                                 We won we got 3 points and that will do nicely for most of us.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #999: Oct 03, 2011 07:42:54 pm
      Stop being so bloody negative mac-red when the majority of us are still buzzin from beating our bitter bluenoses !!!! :roll:

Performance goes out the window on 'Derby' day, it's the final result that matters and we won !!!!!!

The Derby win is a thing of the past ... We have a bigger fish to fry in a couple of weeks ... As for my "negativity", there are many reasons to be cautious ... For starters, 21 years without a league title ...
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #1000: Oct 03, 2011 07:45:17 pm
      I remember in the 86 FA Cup Final we were awful first half, and the final league game that season at Chelsea. None of us were bothered come the final whistle though. I'd settle for that performance and 2-0 victories in every game for the rest of the season.

I mean, it's not like we hit the post, bar and had a penalty saved to mean the score could easily have been 5-0. Must do better.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8551 
      Reply #1001: Oct 03, 2011 07:45:21 pm
      The Derby win is a thing of the past ... We have a bigger fish to fry in a couple of weeks ... As for my "negativity", there are many reasons to be cautious ... For starters, 21 years without a league title ...

wegot5bigears
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 201 posts |
      Reply #1002: Oct 03, 2011 07:48:12 pm

sorry mate coming from liverpool the result is all that matters to me
      MsGerrard
      Reply #1003: Oct 03, 2011 07:48:41 pm

Beating everton is a massive thing if you're a local, but you wouldn't know about that would you  :roll:
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,845 posts | 68 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #1004: Oct 03, 2011 07:48:59 pm
      Winning can become a habit ...let's hope we get addicted ! any win for me ,3 points is what it is !
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #1005: Oct 03, 2011 07:51:47 pm

Look at the title of the thread.

All about celebrating the result in here.

Plenty of other places to spread your negative bullshit so F**k off somewhere else if you don't like.

wegot5bigears
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 201 posts |
      Reply #1006: Oct 03, 2011 07:54:51 pm
      sorry mate coming from liverpool the result is all that matters to me
      a tad off topic but just looked in lfc v mufc pre match thread ,thats another were I dont care how we play its the result againts utd that counts
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #1007: Oct 03, 2011 07:55:51 pm

What a pigs arse of a post!!!
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #1008: Oct 03, 2011 07:57:24 pm
      Beating everton is a massive thing if you're a local, but you wouldn't know about that would you

Does that makes me a less worthy LFC supporter ? Of course that I realize how much a Derby win means to our local fans ... The club should release a DVD, and we should be done with it ... There are much bigger prizes to be won ...
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1009: Oct 03, 2011 08:00:17 pm

You got us confused with the bitters?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #1010: Oct 03, 2011 08:04:50 pm
      Does that makes me a less worthy LFC supporter ? Of course that I realize how much a Derby win means to our local fans ... The club should release a DVD, and we should be done with it ... There are much bigger prizes to be won ...

My God.

That one post sums you up you stupid little twerp.

You know F**k all about what it means to support this club you arrogant, arrogant bellend.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #1011: Oct 03, 2011 08:10:23 pm

Well, I am not ashamed to admit that beating a mid-table team like Everton is not the pinnacle of my ambition ... Beating the Mancs, Chelsea and City will make me feel better, especially since it would mean that we actually have a chance of winning the league ... Beating Arsenal and Everton is nice, but proves nothing, since both teams are struggling ...

Quick Reply