Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Predictions for LFC v United?

Liverpool win
      (84.4%)
      Draw
      (10.3%)
      Man Utd win
      (5.3%)

Liverpool vs Manchester United Pre-Match (15/10/11)

Read 55527 times
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Liverpool vs Manchester United Pre-Match (15/10/11)
      Oct 02, 2011 11:23:04 pm
      My favourite game of the season. And because I started the Pre- match thread for the Bitters game, I thought I'd start this and we would win 2-0 again :D

Anyway, with the international break hope we don't lose any players to injury. I am worried about Suarez having to play on a Thursday and travel back for the Saturday early kick off :(

Anyway here's what I would go with:

Reina

Kelly.   Carragher Skrtel   Enrique

Lucas
                   Gerrard.  Adam

Downing.  Carroll.  Suarez.

Doni, Flanagan, Coates, Spearing, Henderson, Maxi, Bellamy

Those cu*ts are due a loss! We will f**king beat them aswel.

COME ON REDMEN!!!  :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2011 05:02:39 pm by Venison 86 »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Liverpool vs Manchester United Pre-Match (15/10/11)
      Reply #1: Oct 02, 2011 11:26:59 pm
      Premature thread creation. It affects young men everywhere. . . In saying that. I can not wait for this.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #2: Oct 02, 2011 11:29:47 pm
      I had the Everton locked and we went on to win. I'm very very supersticious! I want to talk about the game now and I'm sure I'm not the only one so thought I'd start the thread.

Hope to F**k it isn't Howard Webb!
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #3: Oct 02, 2011 11:43:12 pm
      Have to wait through the international break for this :(, going to be such a long wait.

I can see us destroying the manc's. Can easily see our midfield destroying there's. Hopefully Stevie should start now he's fitter and gotten a few sub appearances in.

I'm making an early prediction of 2-0.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #4: Oct 02, 2011 11:46:22 pm
      I had the Everton locked and we went on to win. I'm very very supersticious! I want to talk about the game now and I'm sure I'm not the only one so thought I'd start the thread.

Hope to f**k it isn't Howard Webb!
      If it's Howard Webb at Anfield for this one he'll be lost. Looking at the home dugout and seeing KK instead of Taggart will fcuk him up alltogether.(sh*t its not old shi**er). Anyway regards the game 3-1 win. Show them up for how sh*t lucky they've been so far this season.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,021 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5: Oct 02, 2011 11:50:17 pm
      Let the games/banter begin.  ;D
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      Reply #6: Oct 02, 2011 11:56:39 pm
      Put on your flack jacket allmost 2 weeks ahead of you before you admit we were all right about the result? :kop5cf8koxp6: :mixed-smiley-009:
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #7: Oct 03, 2011 12:01:42 am
      There defence has been weak, and they have conceded a lot of goals this season. Only been overlooked that fact because their attack has been keeping them out of trouble.

Stop them playing down the wings, pull defenders out of position with the movement that Stevie, Suarez, Bellamy, Downing are all capable of and we can smash these cu*ts for a cricket score.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #8: Oct 03, 2011 12:03:46 am
      Bugger - Didn't realise this was going to be an early kick off, going to be a very early start for me now  :f_wah: unless I travel up to Liverpool on the Friday  :-\  but I'm lucky enough to have a ticket for this oh so important game so I shouldnt moan.

Obviously I can't wait for this match, and if it's half as good as last season then it will be electric, and after the 'derby' win it can't come soon enough for me, just wish we were playing them next week.

I know every one of the lads who play will be more than up for this game, Kenny will make sure of that, and he'll want nothing more than to get one over on his Scottish opponent.

I can't wait to see Suarez, Gerrard, Carroll, Downing, Bellamy and co run utd ragged and see old red nose squirming on the Anfield touchline  :laugh:

I'm going for a really easy two nil to us  ;)
      Zebedee
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #9: Oct 03, 2011 12:05:38 am
      we need a unique type brand of football that we played when we started the league this season !this im not seeing anymore since that defeat to spurs,and im slightly worried about our defence against the likes of man cu*ts!! Stevie and kuyt should start this game plus maxi should start alongside suarez as well!We ll hand them first defeat of the season! YNWA!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #10: Oct 03, 2011 12:07:48 am
      I wonder if De Gea will be back in goal for this having been dropped for his little 'incident.'

The thieving c**t!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #11: Oct 03, 2011 12:09:17 am
      I wonder if De Gea will be back in goal for this having been dropped for his little 'incident.'

The thieving c**t!

Doh  :f_doh: nut(ter)  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #12: Oct 03, 2011 12:09:52 am
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #13: Oct 03, 2011 12:38:29 am
      As long as Howard Webb isnt in charge of the game, i fancy our chances!!
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      Reply #14: Oct 03, 2011 12:46:45 am
      we need a unique type brand of football that we played when we started the league this season !this im not seeing anymore since that defeat to spurs,and im slightly worried about our defence against the likes of man cu*ts!! Stevie and kuyt should start this game plus maxi should start alongside suarez as well!We ll hand them first defeat of the season! YNWA!!!
      Whats your depressing buzz all about?
      Bugger - Didn't realise this was going to be an early kick off, going to be a very early start for me now  :f_wah: unless I travel up to Liverpool on the Friday  :-\  but I'm lucky enough to have a ticket for this oh so important game so I shouldnt moan.

Obviously I can't wait for this match, and if it's half as good as last season then it will be electric, and after the 'derby' win it can't come soon enough for me, just wish we were playing them next week.

I know every one of the lads who play will be more than up for this game, Kenny will make sure of that, and he'll want nothing more than to get one over on his Scottish opponent.

I can't wait to see Suarez, Gerrard, Carroll, Downing, Bellamy and co run utd ragged and see old red nose squirming on the Anfield touchline  :laugh:

I'm going for a really easy two nil to us  ;)
      3-1 or better for this one.They are there for the taking. No great shapes. We could show the world how sh*te they are,sorry,will show the world how sh*te they are.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #15: Oct 03, 2011 02:47:04 am
      Cannot wait for this game incredibly nervous about this already usually doesn't hit me til the night before i dunno what it is ?
      Anyway my team for the derby

Reina

Kelly             Carragher        Agger     Enrique

Gerrard      Lucas   

Bellamy            Suarez          Downing

I'd put Henderson,Adam and Carroll on the bench.Carroll is not sharp enough and this is no game to put him in to regain his form despite his goal at the weekend.Henderson has been good for us in the middle when he plays more central we see to control the game alot better but Henderson or Gerrard gonna be Stevie all day even his cameo's since he's returned he looks the part.Adam has confused me,he offers so much with his set pieces,passing range,goals,assists but is he to much of a liability for a game like this ? No pace,silly tackles,amount of times he tries ridiculous shot's or hollywood passes that just gives the other team possession.

Bellamy deserves a start he's been quality since he's arrived and i think he could easily be the difference,in the couple of games he's played with Suarez he's built up a rapport wit him that Carroll could only dream off.

So nervous about this game with the form United are in hope we turn up on the day and end their run :D

Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #16: Oct 03, 2011 02:59:40 am
      ^^

I'd rather play with 11.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17: Oct 03, 2011 04:50:49 am
      I hate international breaks, lets just hope all our players come back uninjured.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5004 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #18: Oct 03, 2011 05:21:56 am
      We all appreciate and respect your opinion my friend, but two days after we batter the bitters and two weeks before our other rivals, its great to see that your positivity is shining thru  :f_tongueincheek:,

the 9th post from the start of this thread, now i'm just waiting for the avalanch of negativity since you got the ball rolling.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #19: Oct 03, 2011 06:51:52 am
      The only thing better than beating Manchester United in two weeks is having beaten Everton two weeks before!!

We can't let our form go opposite direction again after that the last two wins. Build on them and move forward.

Let's hope some of the fans behind De Gea's goal throw some doughnuts at him before kick off.

Obviously predicting a win here, hahah.

Reina

Kelly                Carragher                    Skrtel                Enrique

Lucas                    Gerrard

Kuyt/Bellamy                                                    Downing

Suarez 
                                                         Carroll
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #20: Oct 03, 2011 07:56:35 am
      I hate international breaks, lets just hope all our players come back uninjured.
      It is about time the clubs regained control from F.I/F.A and E.U.F.A.and are able to refuse to release players for internationals,some of them meaningless friendlies.
                                                                                    Now back to this thread I reckon we will see some twists and turns in it before we hammer United,13/14 days is a long long long time to wait.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #21: Oct 03, 2011 08:25:31 am
      Not a doubt in my mind about this one. Definite victory for us by at least two clear goals.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #22: Oct 03, 2011 08:37:26 am
       Even though at this stage they are a better team than us, I confidently expect us to kick their arse.

Quick Reply