Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Rangers 1:0 Liverpool, (Friendly) Pre-Live-Post match comments.

Read 16421 times
      Topspin
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Re: Reds to face Rangers
      Reply #230: Oct 18, 2011 09:29:22 pm
      MsGerrard
      Reply #231: Oct 18, 2011 09:29:41 pm
      Everytime that andy 'dead wood' starts a game i will turn off my telly.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face  :action-smiley-055:

How about you give the lad a chance eh  >:(
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #232: Oct 18, 2011 09:30:06 pm

Feel free.

Great fan you'll turn out to be.
      Topspin
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #233: Oct 18, 2011 09:32:36 pm

Absolute F***ing good post. Well worth a neg.  ;D
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      • Liverbird tattoed in my heart!
      Reply #234: Oct 18, 2011 09:36:51 pm
      I was the first one to be happy about his signing but he proves nothing to me really. if I can't express myself then I'll logout as someone said.. 
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #235: Oct 18, 2011 09:38:55 pm
      Good lad. Off you go. Unless of course you want to give an analysis of the night rather than the knee jerk statement you made earlier
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #236: Oct 18, 2011 09:39:44 pm
      I was the first one to be happy about his signing but he proves nothing to me really. if I can't express myself then I'll logout as someone said.. 

You can express your views, but people can express their view of your view, n'est pas?
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #237: Oct 18, 2011 09:39:52 pm
      compare Luis and his inmediatly approval and andy and his constantly moaning. Today I saw him slow.
      I love Kenny and I'm fully commited to his (ours) cause but trying to convice all of us about AC is not good.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #238: Oct 18, 2011 09:42:06 pm

Hopefully you think about turning off your computer too before posting anymore useless sh*te.
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #239: Oct 18, 2011 09:44:05 pm
      Good lad. Off you go. Unless of course you want to give an analysis of the night rather than the knee jerk statement you made earlier

I'm not an expertise footy commentator but he's not worth to wear the famous red.
      He keeps giving me reasons to think about that.
      He's slow, he never look dangerous in the box. I'll be the first one to jump and screem if he scores but he seems to have his mind in other things. please I'm the one who thinks that?
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #240: Oct 18, 2011 09:49:17 pm
      Bit harsh that mate!Ok we lost ,but its hard to pick any of our team that had a "bad" game.The keep ball side of our game was very good until the last third,where killer passes/service was poor.
      Lucas (captain tonight) is starting to look differant class.He is so full of confidence,his control/distribution is a joy to watch.
      Doni!Its easy to see why he was bought as a deputy to Pepe.Thought he was excellent.Shame he suffered an injury to his finger (horribly disslocated).
      Bellamy ran riot as usual.
      Glen Johnson,enjoyed a long awaited return and done ok.
      Coates,seemed a little slow to react at times to the pace of the game.( Will probably need a bit of time to settle in)
      Big Andy for me,did'nt get the service in that final third,but he did work hard imo.
      This game won't go down "as classic material"However it served its purpose in that the players returning had a run out and No injuries (reported).
                       IKKWT. 
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #241: Oct 18, 2011 09:50:25 pm

Not being funny mate, but that would indicate that you only watch the reds to spectate certain players and not the team as a whole.

In other words, not a fully committed supporter.  ;)
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #242: Oct 18, 2011 09:52:48 pm
      Bit harsh that mate!Ok we lost ,but its hard to pick any of our team that had a "bad" game.The keep ball side of our game was very good until the last third,where killer passes/service was poor.
      Lucas (captain tonight) is starting to look differant class.He is so full of confidence,his control/distribution is a joy to watch.
      Doni!Its easy to see why he was bought as a deputy to Pepe.Thought he was excellent.Shame he suffered an injury to his finger (horribly disslocated).
      Bellamy ran riot as usual.
      Glen Johnson,enjoyed a long awaited return and done ok.
      Coates,seemed a little slow to react at times to the pace of the game.( Will probably need a bit of time to settle in)
      Big Andy for me,did'nt get the service in that final third,but he did work hard imo.
      This game won't go down "as classic material"However it served its purpose in that the players returning had a run out and No injuries (reported).
                       IKKWT.

I totally agree with you. I love the mighty REDS but when I watch a game I watch the whole team, a lot of mistakes were made tonite but I found no answer in him.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #243: Oct 18, 2011 09:57:29 pm
      F**k me that was the dullest,flattest atmosphere I've ever experienced at a lfc game! Always sh*t when everyone turns round to look at you when you're trying to support the team.

Anyway, apart from the last 10/15 minutes that wasn't great to watch either. Hope we don't carry that into the norwich game...
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #244: Oct 18, 2011 09:58:12 pm
      I repeat: I'll be the first one to jump and celebrate if he scores, and I'm being honest, here. I love the mighty REDS, but I don't have to tell you all how much I love the REDs, I'm just expressing what I feel.
      I thought about Lucas the same a long ago, but he proves me wrong, and of course that I'll wait the same about AC.
      Comatorium
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 696 posts |
      Reply #245: Oct 18, 2011 10:00:09 pm
      I'll be the first one to jump and screem if he scores...
      What a fan you are. Sure, he had a bad game, but being a Liverpool fan means supporting every player we have without question. Look how has our captain for the night Lucas the Mighty Leiva turned out after getting stick for years. Give the lad a chance before slagging him off!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #246: Oct 18, 2011 10:00:11 pm
      Kenny saying the team that was put out today not putting any pressure on the others for a start. He expected more from them than what he got tonight. We all do. Spearing, Lucas and Doni the positives for me. That and the fact Johnson and Agger got game time. Can't see anyone challenging for a start against Norwich though.
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #247: Oct 18, 2011 10:01:50 pm
      I'll be the first one to jump and screem if he scores

Fantastic. So when he scored against the bitters the other week you were as ecstatic as the rest of us, but as soon as the team has a stinker in a friendly against Rangers your the first in line to have a pop at the lad.

Give me a f***ing break. Revel in the good times with the rest of us then stick the knife in after a bad night.

Epitome of a Sky Sports generation fan.
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #248: Oct 18, 2011 10:04:48 pm
      Look if your going to give him a chance ok for you all, but he hasn't prove a thing for me.
      How much chance until all of you start to thing the same as me, or viceversa?
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #249: Oct 18, 2011 10:09:19 pm
      Look if your going to give him a chance ok for you all, but he hasn't prove a thing for me.

He doesn't have to prove anything to you. He has to prove it to the only man that matters, Kenny Dalglish.

Considering the majority on here are actual Liverpool fans and not your average run of the mill supporters who jump on their own players backs at every opportunity (A skill you seem to of mastered).. I would imagine quite a while.
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      Reply #250: Oct 18, 2011 10:14:24 pm
      He doesn't have to prove anything to you. He has to prove it to the only man that matters, Kenny Dalglish.

Considering the majority on here are actual Liverpool fans and not your average run of the mill supporters who jump on their own players backs at every opportunity (A skill you seem to of mastered).. I would imagine quite a while.

Ok you won dannylfc i'll keep wishing the best for my team and you'll keep wishing the same as me.
      I'm off.
      cheers to everyone and thanks for this great forum.
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #251: Oct 18, 2011 10:22:00 pm
      Ah mate give it a rest he joined us injured and barely got game time so im not judging him from jan to may. He done great in pre season and i think hes been lacking confidence not playing as much. He was newcastles main man and its prob hard for him to take hes not here and is struggling with confidence. Hel come good for us dont write him off after effectively 2 and a half months. And support your team no matter what. And no offence i think kenny and steve know a tad more than you.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #252: Oct 18, 2011 10:26:56 pm
      Seems Coates was very disappointing?

Quick Reply