Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Apple's Imessenger feature

Read 2317 times
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Apple's Imessenger feature
      Oct 14, 2011 11:55:15 pm
      Imessenger, included in apple's latest software update IOS5.

What are people's thoughts on it? Very similar to BBM yet more funnier and easier to use IMO.

Has more usability on the IPad or the iPod touch simply because you can send texts with the iPhone which is the exact same thing.

So is anyone ever wants to get social then just drop me a message, my email for imessenger is howellsmr@yahoo.com
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Apple's Imessenger feature
      Reply #1: Oct 20, 2011 11:29:29 pm
      Agreed if you have a Wi-Fi iPad or an iPod Touch you can keep in touch just like text.

My only problem is that even though I have the same accounts - if someone iMessages me with my phone number it only goes on the iPhone.  If they message me to an email address I can pick it up on both.

A little bit confusing!

I've also noticed some people haven't added all their email addresses in.  Think I've got all 6 of mine linked up to my account now!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Apple's Imessenger feature
      Reply #2: Oct 24, 2011 09:34:45 pm
      I've also noticed some people haven't added all their email addresses in.  Think I've got all 6 of mine linked up to my account now!

Not onto that yet. Shall sort it out immediately.

Quick Reply