Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

North Sea League

Read 18501 times
      Bier
      Re: North Sea League
      Reply #161: Oct 28, 2011 08:39:08 pm
      Back-peddling won't help you, since you have shown your real face.
      Really? You explain to me where I did that? You're the one making things up again, this time about clubs like Steaua and Red star that I haven't even said. And once again you show your lack of reading skills, isn't the first time in this thread. From the start I've repeatedly said that I don't like the Europa League. Yet now I should support the idea that clubs from small leagues play in the CL, while those normally don't even make into the Europa League? Read back what I said, the champions of Albania, Malta, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Andorra, Cyprus, even Macedonia! But ofcourse, I have every reason to want them in the Champions league!
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #162: Oct 28, 2011 08:45:52 pm

To be honest, I feel sorry for you. You are hiding behind the "Dutch football philosophy" in this entire debate, yet it turns out that it is completely different type of philosophy that you are preaching here.
      Bier
      Reply #163: Oct 28, 2011 08:51:44 pm
      To be honest, I feel sorry for you. You are hiding behind the "Dutch football philosophy" in this entire debate, yet it turns out that it is completely different type of philosophy that you are preaching here.
      And what type of philosophy would that be? You ask anyone on this forum here, and n*body is going to care as much about any of those small leagues, as they do about the EPL and the other big leagues. For me it's the same, Eredivisie and EPL are far more important to me than any of those other leagues. I'm not going to give some politically correct bullsh*t answer.

And once again you show that you fail to understand the Dutch philosophy. You see, it's Dutch for a reason, it's about Dutch football culture. How other leagues and clubs want to play and experience football, that's their choice.

But do continue to try and discredit me to mask the sh*t ideas you come up with.
      « Last Edit: Oct 28, 2011 09:25:56 pm by Bier »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #164: Oct 29, 2011 09:05:03 am

He's Dutch.

Your not.

Your trying to school him on the Dutch philosophy.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #165: Oct 29, 2011 09:08:46 am
      North sea League, Sponge Bob and Squidward and Mr Crabs will enjoy that.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #166: Oct 29, 2011 09:12:44 am

They might run outs for IFK Göteborg and that'll result in $4b worth of merchandise sales and this whole league will get widespread popularity. May cause trouble when the Little Mermaid turns out for Helsingborgs IF and riots start within the stadium because of the massive rivalries that will undoubtedly get millions tuning in.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #167: Oct 29, 2011 09:18:33 am

They might run outs for IFK Göteborg and that'll result in $4b worth of merchandise sales and this whole league will get widespread popularity

A wild idea lads but I'm listening.

Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #168: Oct 29, 2011 01:59:01 pm
      He's Dutch.

Your not.

Your trying to school him on the Dutch philosophy.

Actually, he is preaching a different philosophy that has been very popular in Netherlands lately, and has nothing to do with their football philosophy. Of course, I wouldn't expect for someone living on another continent to understand what I am talking about.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #169: Oct 29, 2011 02:08:25 pm
      Actually, he is preaching a different philosophy that has been very popular in Netherlands lately, and has nothing to do with their football philosophy. Of course, I wouldn't expect for someone living on another continent to understand what I am talking about.

Like i wouldn't someone who lives on the other side of Europe to understand one iota more than Dutch philosophy than a person from Holland.
      Bier
      Reply #170: Oct 29, 2011 02:34:48 pm
      Nah, it's not that crouchinho. It's clear that he's been attacking me personally and been trying to discredit me for a while now, probably because he can't handle my arguments or something. First accusing me of lieing and making up things, while he was actually the one doing that. And now he's making me out to be some sort of nationalist, as he's probably referring to our current political situation with Geert Wilders with that. Ofcourse Mac Red actually has no clue about what I actually think, and that I'm very much ashamed for people like Geert Wilders and anyone who votes for him, they're idiots. And what he can't grasp is that all the ideas I've had about Dutch football culture were just that, about Dutch football culture. You see, I wouldn't be supporting Liverpool if I thought that the Dutch philosophy would the best or only way to approach football. The Dutch football philosophy has it's negative and positive sides, it is imperfect. But it's idealist and unique, and that's why I love it. That's why I think it's something that should be cherished, and not damaged.
      « Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011 02:52:07 pm by Bier »
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #171: Oct 29, 2011 03:00:26 pm
      Like i wouldn't someone who lives on the other side of Europe to understand one iota more than Dutch philosophy than a person from Holland.

Well, I have been following closely what is happening in the countries of the European Union, since my country is a candidate for membership. To be honest, I have been disgusted by what is happening in Netherlands in recent years. I have always admired the Dutch, because of their internationalism and cosmopolitanism. Unfortunately, they have been moving in a completely different direction lately, and it is obviously influencing the football fans.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #172: Oct 29, 2011 03:03:12 pm
      Nah, it's not that crouchinho. It's clear that he's been attacking me personally and been trying to discredit me for a while now, probably because he can't handle my arguments or something. First accusing me of lieing and making up things, while he was actually the one doing that. And now he's making me out to be some sort of nationalist, as he's probably referring to our current political situation with Geert Wilders with that. Ofcourse Mac Red actually has no clue about what I actually think, and that I'm very much ashamed for people like Geert Wilders and anyone who votes for him, they're idiots. And what he can't grasp is that all the ideas I've had about Dutch football culture were just that, about Dutch football culture. You see, I wouldn't be supporting Liverpool if I thought that the Dutch philosophy would the best or only way to approach football. The Dutch football philosophy has it's negative and positive sides, it is imperfect. But it's idealist and unique, and that's why I love it. That's why I think it's something that should be cherished, and not damaged.

All good mate. It happens when some people aren't fulfilled with their real world lives and try to enhance their egos in a cyber form.

I know who to believe here. I'll give you a hint who. It's the Dutchman and not the Macedonian.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #173: Oct 29, 2011 03:04:30 pm
      All good mate. It happens when some people aren't fulfilled with their real world lives and try to enhance their egos in a cyber form.

Yeah, they are usually known as Forum Moderators, but never mind.
      « Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011 03:14:41 pm by Macedonian_Red »
      Bier
      Reply #174: Oct 29, 2011 03:09:21 pm
      Well, I have been following closely what is happening in the countries of the European Union, since my country is a candidate for membership. To be honest, I have been disgusted by what is happening in Netherlands in recent years. I have always admired the Dutch, because of their internationalism and cosmopolitanism. Unfortunately, they have been moving in a completely different direction lately, and it is obviously influencing the football fans.
      Right Mac Red. That's why I just publically distanced myself from Wilders and anyone who votes for him. And that's why I voted Green Left in that election. I think you're a good example of showing that you can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you don't have the intelligence to match that then it's a pretty useless thing to have.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #175: Oct 29, 2011 03:12:33 pm
      Right Mac Red. That's why I just publically distanced myself from Wilders and anyone who votes for him. And that's why I voted Green Left in that election. I think you're a good example of showing that you can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you don't have the intelligence to match that then it's a pretty useless thing to have.

Well, all I can say is, you have surprising views for someone who is voting Green Left.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #176: Oct 29, 2011 03:16:42 pm
      Is there anyone on the forum that Mac doesn't want a pick an argument with ???
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #177: Oct 29, 2011 03:18:16 pm
      Is there anyone on the forum that Mac doesn't want a pick an argument with ???

Well, I am not arguing with you anymore. Do you miss our arguments?
      Bier
      Reply #178: Oct 29, 2011 03:23:32 pm
      Well, all I can say is, you have surprising views for someone who is voting Green Left.
      That's funny, because you don't really know my views on European football. All you know is that I don't agree with most of your views mentioned in this thread.

I think European football and it's leagues are basically fine as it is, besides some tweaks there shouldn't be any drastic changes. But the Europa League could use a bit more incentive for clubs to want to win it. I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a European Super League at some point, but I think that would heavily damage the left behind top leagues and clubs. So although I'd love to see a league like that, the cost would outweigh the benefit.

But if you think that correlates in any way with Wilders' views, then it shows your lack of understanding of Wilders and Dutch politics. But for me personally football and politics are more seperated than not. Otherwise I would find it hard to enjoy a sport where money plays such a big role, players are getting paid this much, and absurd transfer fees are being paid. My sympathy lies more with supporters than with clubs and players.
      « Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011 03:37:04 pm by Bier »
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #179: Oct 29, 2011 07:39:50 pm

Dude! you are a F***ing turd!Stop trying to think you know it all, cuz you don't! What the f*ck do you know about the dutch football filosophy. Stop being a dickhead and just for once accept that someone knows more about a subject than you!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #180: Oct 29, 2011 07:52:26 pm
      Yeah, they are usually known as Forum Moderators, but never mind.

Would you like to explain this comment.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #181: Oct 29, 2011 08:02:33 pm
      Would you like to explain this comment.

You should ask crouchinho for explanation.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #182: Oct 29, 2011 08:05:44 pm
      No. I'm asking you. We do this free of payment. To give people with a common interest a place to talk and share ideas.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #183: Oct 29, 2011 08:07:31 pm

No but I miss the make up sex, can't beat how you look in eye liner & foundation. ;)

Quick Reply