Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Liverpool dream team

Read 9317 times
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Re: Liverpool dream team
      Reply #23: Dec 12, 2006 09:27:13 pm
      ____________________buff on______________________ _
      _____finnan________carra ______agger__________JAR __
      _____________kaka_______ _stevie______ronaldinho_ ___
      _____________bellamy____ _henry_______kuyt_______ __

agger will be one of the best in the world soon trust me
      « Last Edit: Dec 12, 2006 09:32:09 pm by willowlfc »
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #24: Dec 26, 2006 10:30:43 pm
      =========Eto'o=========
      ==R10=============C.Ronaldo
      ======Gerrard==Alonso
      =========Sissoko
      ==Cole==Agger==Carra==Alves
      ==========Reina
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #25: Dec 28, 2006 04:59:01 am
                      Buffon
      zambrotta    cannavarro  A.Nesta 
      C.ronaldo   S.gerrard    Ronaldiniho    Kaka
                  T.henry   L.toni    D.villa

Bench: P.cech, totti, pirlo,alonso,puyol
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #26: Dec 30, 2006 05:30:18 pm
      Casillas
      Alves
      Carragher
      Agger
      (not cole the own goal expert ;D) Riise
      Ronaldinho
      Gerrard
      Hargreaves
      Kaka or Joaquin
      Torres
      Henry
      ( NO C.RONALDO that cheatin divin b***ard ;D)
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Reply #27: Jan 02, 2007 04:22:39 pm
                                                     Buffon

Puyol           Carra                  Terry          Riise

Alonso                                   J.Cole

Gerrard                                                         Garcia

Kuyt                   Henry
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #28: Jan 02, 2007 10:02:04 pm
                                        Casillas
                       puyol     Agger     Carra     Cole
                                      Sissoko
                      Ronaldinho              Kaka
                                     Gerrard
                              Torres          Henry

Bench
      Cech  Terry  C. Ronaldo  Joaquin  kuyt  Eto`o
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #29: Jan 02, 2007 10:09:42 pm
      We remember them with pride,
      Those mighty Red's of Shankly's sides
      and Kenny's boys of '88,
      there has never been a side so great

A liverbird upon my chest........
      « Last Edit: Jan 02, 2007 10:12:31 pm by mrtommo »
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #30: Jan 02, 2007 10:13:56 pm
      I have no idea if this has bin done allready but anyways heres my dream team. plz tell me urs aswell
                                                   casillas

cafu      terry        carragher        roberto carlos

c.ronaldo   gerrard    lampard      ronaldinho

adriano    messi

Soon as I saw crater face and fat boy in there I knew you were gonna take slack for this lmao.
      Have you gone completely insane?? Or have you lost your medication??

When you say Liverpool dream team surely you mean from past and present players of our glorious club dont you??
      Heres mine for what its worth

Clemence
      Neal, Carra, Hanson, Riise
      Kennedy, Gerrard, Souness, Highway
      Dalglish, Liddle/Rush (CANT MAKE ME MIND UP ON THAT ONE)

Bench:
      Aldrige, Grobblear, Molby, Barnes, St John, Huges.

Now thats what I call a team, honestly putting Ronaldo down you should be shot and Fat Frank come on guys start using the grey matter here.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #31: Jan 02, 2007 11:27:57 pm
      Riise? I wouldn't even play him now! Steve Nicol, Jim Beglin both better left backs. I just dont see what the Ginger one brings to are team other than 2 or 3 goals a year  ::)
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #32: Jan 03, 2007 11:46:49 am
      Riise? I wouldn't even play him now! Steve Nicol, Jim Beglin both better left backs. I just dont see what the Ginger one brings to are team other than 2 or 3 goals a year  ::)

Disagree entirely im afraid. Risse has scored some crackers for us in important games, allbeit some we have gone on to lose anyway but he is still a strong player with good ability and a great left foot. Nicol and Beglin were good in their time, but for me nothing really stands out about them they were good but not great. Perhaps my opion is being swayed by the fact more media attention is placed upon players these days, but I would still argue in favour of Risse. I also think your opion of him has been swayed in the opposite direction because of some of the bad games and penalty misses which have occured in his time at anfield. In fact come to think of it didnt Nicol and Beglin have some howlers in their time at anfield. I would pick Risse over them just for that goal against the scum, I will never forget that, I would also pick Risse for the goalsl against the chavs in the cup semi final and the league cup final and the charity sheild.

I will probably get slated but, I think Risse is better than Arsholey Cole as left back he is stronger got more pace a better strike and has an alround better game type than Cole does. For me Cole is another overrated hype sensation propagated by a media which has shares in Man Utd and are in love with Jose and his minions of chavs including the lemon who is Shevchavko. ARE YOU LISTENING SKY TV HUH HUH!!

I would also state that Risse brings stability to a position which has been hard to fill for us of late and with an added throw of being thrown in as left sided midfield when required. You may argue about certain situations and about specific games, but why has he been a good and loyal servant of this club for sometime now and why does Rafa continue to support him and play him when he has other options. I will tell you why because he is strong, forthwrite and pretty much consistant throughout the season.And I still think he has his best days to come with us I really do.
      « Last Edit: Jan 03, 2007 11:48:48 am by pragmatic »
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #33: Jan 03, 2007 12:04:14 pm
      Sorry Pragmatic but I think Riise get caught out of position alot when he plays at left back, I could be wrong but he only seems to score when he plays on the left of midfield and playing further farward. The Lad cant hit a dead ball, hence when the rest of the Premiership got on to the fact the ball was going to be tapped to the side for the lad to hit, they closed him down and his goals from those situations have dried up. A few times a season he has a great game where he storms down the left cracking in shots from every where and supplying quality crosses into the box but these games are few and far between and we need to see this more consistently. I find Riise one of the frustrating players of our team, along with the likes of Garcia, I think these players show us how good they can be, and thats up there with the best, but do they do it enough for us to push on and challenge for the league with them in our team?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #34: Jan 03, 2007 02:21:11 pm
      Riise is more suited to being a wing back. As a left back I have got to say at times is awful, getting caught out of postion, poor tackling and giving needless fouls away. Don't get me wrong, I like this guy, but he is having a shocker this season.

Instead of Nicol or Beglin, what about Barney Rubble ?, won 2 European cups for us.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #35: Jan 03, 2007 04:18:32 pm
      Sorry Pragmatic but I think Riise get caught out of position alot when he plays at left back, I could be wrong but he only seems to score when he plays on the left of midfield and playing further farward. The Lad cant hit a dead ball, hence when the rest of the Premiership got on to the fact the ball was going to be tapped to the side for the lad to hit, they closed him down and his goals from those situations have dried up. A few times a season he has a great game where he storms down the left cracking in shots from every where and supplying quality crosses into the box but these games are few and far between and we need to see this more consistently. I find Riise one of the frustrating players of our team, along with the likes of Garcia, I think these players show us how good they can be, and thats up there with the best, but do they do it enough for us to push on and challenge for the league with them in our team?

Riise is more suited to being a wing back. As a left back I have got to say at times is awful, getting caught out of postion, poor tackling and giving needless fouls away. Don't get me wrong, I like this guy, but he is having a shocker this season.

Instead of Nicol or Beglin, what about Barney Rubble ?, won 2 European cups for us.

Well I wouldnt argue with the fact that Risse does make a better wing back, and lets be fair noone is 100% consistant in every game and I mean noone. To be fair though I would possibly argue that this topic is rather ambiguous to say the least and very much open to each and every one persons own interpretation of who and why they would put in their own dream team. I personnally am in favour of Risse because of his attacking style and he is a strong lad who dosent take any sh*t on the pitch.(plus ok he is Norwegian but he has a scouse accent and that cant be all bad can it)

Also coming to think of it Barney Rubble would have been a good backup and if like Rafa I had the option to rotate I would more than likely have done so depending on the opposition and what tactical changes to employ once a game would have started. I think this pretty much proves my point about the ambiguous nature of this topic cant we just change it to dream squad instead of dream team, oh and also make the point about it being only exisiting and previous Liverpool players, seeing the names of Fat frank and Craterface Ronaldo on this board is kinda making me sick to my stomoch.
      Gladbach-Reds-Fan-GER
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts |
      Reply #36: Jan 06, 2007 02:19:20 pm
                     Kuyt         Torres

Gonzalez    Gerrard     J.Cole     Kaka

Lahm      S.Ramos    Agger     Puyol
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Re: Current dream team
      Reply #37: Jan 25, 2007 05:22:33 pm
                                                      Cech

Carragher Terry  Puyol

Zambrotta                              Carlos 

Ronaldinho    Gerrard    Alonso    Juninho

Henry         

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2007 01:59:50 am by Ju »
      Cy
      Reply #38: Jan 25, 2007 09:37:44 pm
      1. Clemance
      2. Neal
      3. Hansen
      4. Hughes
      5. Nicol
      6. McDermott
      7. Gerrard
      8. Souness
      9. Barnes
      10. Dalglish
      11. Rush

Im Dreaming Baby!!!!!!!
      Now THAT is what I call a dream team..

I dont see the point to have a suppose dream team of Liverpool with the like of zidane, cafu ect...what is this all about? S[pot on crazy horse SPOT ON!!!

As for the swearing, that just show how limited your vocabulary is Adam..it's childish and stupid..
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2007 09:39:13 pm by Cy »
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #39: Jan 25, 2007 10:11:00 pm
      I also hate it when people go on about dream teams with all these players like Ronaldinho & kaka and so on. Its not really a Liverpool dream team if you got all these stars from Barca & Chelsea & Madrid so instead pick the best ever Liverpool players and make a team out of it. Thats what i call a Liverpool dream team!
      kaitwo
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Re: Current dream team
      Reply #40: Jan 26, 2007 12:49:16 pm
                                                      Cech

Carragher Terry  Puyol

Zambrotta                              Carlos 

Ronaldinho    Gerrard    Alonso    Juninho

Henry         Villa

This isnt a team dumbass i fort it was 11 players not 12 ;D
      CARRA101
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 66 posts |
      Reply #41: Jan 26, 2007 09:05:59 pm
                                                                     CANIZARES
      PUYOL                                   CANNAVARO                     CARRAGHER                             COLE
                                                                        VIERA
      KAKA                                                         GERRARD                                            RONALDINHO

RVN                        HENRY
      BENCH: MESSI ALONSO TERRY ROBBEN GILBERTO
       NO SUB KEEPER U DNT NO NEED 1 ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #42: Jan 26, 2007 09:30:51 pm
                                                                     CANIZARES
      PUYOL                                   CANNAVARO                     CARRAGHER                             COLE
                                                                        VIERA
      KAKA                                                         GERRARD                                            RONALDINHO

RVN                        HENRY
      BENCH: MESSI ALONSO TERRY ROBBEN GILBERTO
       NO SUB KEEPER U DNT NO NEED 1 ;D

Only 2 Reds in your team ? (and alonso on bench) Shame on you !!   ;)
      wdavidw10
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #43: Jan 26, 2007 10:02:13 pm
      Cech

Neal
      Hansen
      Carragher
      Riise

Dalglish
      Gerrard
      Souness
      Barnes

Fowler
      Rush
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #44: Jan 26, 2007 10:16:51 pm
                                                                          Casillas
      sergio ramos                              melli(see)                         carra                                         riise

gerrard                 xabi alonso
      joaquin                                                                                                                         nasri
                                                        villa                    torres

seven Spaniards, I feel to sweep for house but this equipment dont cost a crazy amount
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      Reply #45: Jan 26, 2007 11:49:19 pm
      LIVERPOOL Dream Team

Clem

Stevie Nic  Al Hansen  Crazy Horse  Barney

Terry Mac  Stevie G  Souness  Heighway

Rush   King Kenny

Feel free to argue any position.  :laugh:

Quick Reply