Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match.

Pepe Reina
      (37.7%)
      Glen Johnson
      (5.5%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (2.1%)
      Daniel Agger
      (8.2%)
      Jose Enrique
      (19.9%)
      Charlie Adam
      (4.1%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (6.8%)
      Luis Suarez
      (6.2%)
      Andy Carroll
      (2.7%)
      Stuart Downing
      (3.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      (0%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (2.7%)
      Craig Bellamy
      (0.7%)

Liverpool 0-0 Swansea: Post Match Sorrows

Read 66207 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: LIVE: Liverpool v Swansea
      Reply #460: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:00 pm
      We simply have too many average players in our team and from recent results there is no coincidence here.
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #461: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:05 pm
      sh*t focking sh*t talk of winning title is a joke were not gunna finish in top 5 ffs all the so called big teams have beat swansea and guess what we cant and weve spent over 100 million and kk bringing subs on so late pisses me off just like that  fo*king face rubber roy  were fo*king sh*t end off we give the other team to much respect and know team is scared of us anymore and im affraid we're  never gunna have that fear to the other teams again NEVER what a BIG PILE OF SH*T ,IKKWT yer right cant beat a so called small team ,im affraid thats us now Small
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,374 posts | 2821 
      Reply #462: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:19 pm
      I would say luck, off day etc. but we make average teams look very good against us on a regular basis, especially at Anfield.

It was this kind of thing that cost us the league in 2009 so I don't see the point of really sweeping it in under the carpet now and saying 'we were sh*te it cost us, lets move on' etc.

Our home record so far WILL cost us something this season. Whether it be the title, a top four place or a Europa League place I'm not sure.

But if we want to meet expectations then we need to change something and start winning at home.

raj2010
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 384 posts |
      Reply #463: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:22 pm
      the long balls to carroll must stop...yes he is a big man up front and did well at nufc...this is liverpool and long ball isnt our game...although carroll did well to hold up there was no other midfielders getting in the box for us...we will never make Europa league let alone Champs league at this rate...
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #464: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:25 pm
      Losing 4 points at home  :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #465: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:38 pm
      Lower league teams are beaten by finess and fast pace creative players like suarez ronaldo etc... we didnt play to suarez strengths and had to much width with poor final balls... Just frustrating to watch but have to say fair play to swansea they did all they had to do!

Pitiful!
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #466: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:43 pm
      Some of you lot are a F***ing embarrassment! Go and support City, bunch of F***ing muppets!

Glad I couldn't get a stream now. Same problem we've had for years and years, need to find a way of consistently breaking down weaker teams.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #467: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:51 pm
      Not good enough, simple as that. Don't care much for all our pressure and the fact that their keeper was man of the match we should win this game 99 times out of 100 and already this season we've failed too often at home. The questions have to be asked why and I believe the tactics are wrong and we're nursing poor players because we've paid big money for them. I've seen enough of Carroll now to cast my opinion and while he can win a ball in the air he doesn't have enough overall quality or fit into the team well enough to play how we should, when he was subbed off we played 10 times better and looked all over the better side. Henderson should be dropped without doubt and Adam needs to work on his sodding endurance as he disappears every second half.

Think Dyer did the best job any player has done on Enrique causing him to have his worst game, despite his poor choice in stoppage time still had a decent game but so far our summer signings looking very bad for me. People can harp on about you can't compare Aguero/Carroll - Henderson/Mata but they're similar fees and we just look to be playing our signings waiting for them to do something. In my opinion drop them until they earn their chance as they're not performing well enough to be first team players. The only time in the game Adam seems to get close to thier penalty area is when the play is slow and for our creative midfielder that's not good enough, Henderson never gets beyond the front man, Downing is looking so disappointing after having a decent start. Major re-think for me and no doubt I'll get ripped into for this but I'm so frustrated and want to see better from our team. #Gutted!
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,154 posts | 258 
      Reply #468: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:52 pm
      What?????????????????/

F**k off raising my hopes! Stream gone :(
      Sorry I think that's surely a goal mate.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #469: Nov 05, 2011 05:01:59 pm
      His tactics were f***ing poor and if your head wasn't buried in the sand you might have been able to see it. Im not so sure though redman. Well continue on with your superfan routine. While other fans can disappointed with the performance redman

I'm not going on about being a F***ing superfan, fucks sake corbally. I'm going on about being a fan who F***ing supports Liverpool Football Club. Like most in here. Some though have forgotten what it F***ing means to get behind this club.

Tactics could of been wrong. Players could of been sh*te but during the match I'm backing them to the F***ing fullest to turn it around until the whistle F***ing blows.

How F***ing hard is it to understand? Who the F**k said I wasn't disappointed in the performance?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #470: Nov 05, 2011 05:02:05 pm
      Kenny has got to look back at his starting eleven and the players he has on the bench in his disposal.

It's our 4th draw in 6 home games and it's seriously becoming a problem.

I thought people meant "Fortress Anfield" as a place where we batter everyone, not just draw 0-0 and go undefeated.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #471: Nov 05, 2011 05:02:08 pm
      the long balls to carroll must stop. yes he is a big man up front and did well at nufc. this is liverpool and long ball isnt our game. although carroll did well to hold up there was no other midfielders getting in the box for us. we will never make Europa league let alone Champs league at this rate.

This.... F***ing This!
      raj2010
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 384 posts |
      Reply #472: Nov 05, 2011 05:02:35 pm
      sh*t focking sh*t talk of winning title is a joke were not gunna finish in top 5 ffs all the so called big teams have beat swansea and guess what we cant and weve spent over 100 million and kk bringing subs on so late pisses me off just like that  fo*king face rubber roy  were fo*king sh*t end off we give the other team to much respect and know team is scared of us anymore and im affraid we're  never gunna have that fear to the other teams again NEVER what a BIG PILE OF SH*T ,IKKWT yer right cant beat a so called small team ,im affraid thats us now Small

woah....really??
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #473: Nov 05, 2011 05:02:54 pm
      What is it with keeper's making great saves in the last few minutes at Anfield?
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 764 
      Reply #474: Nov 05, 2011 05:03:26 pm
      Anfield is becoming our bogey ground!
      bobobobo
      • Forum Ian St John

• 439 posts | 20 
      Reply #475: Nov 05, 2011 05:03:58 pm
      What the hell do they have to do with todays game..?
      If you read what i quoted, I was saying how we need a game changer with unpredictability - agreeing with someone else.
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #476: Nov 05, 2011 05:04:04 pm
      And its in games like this one where we learn the importance of taking the easy chances that come along our way. We really cannot afford to miss those.

Gutted with that. Too many players had bad days, didn't help the Swansea goalkeeper had the game of his life, probably.

We have got to beat Chavs and Mancs!!

Best joke i'v heard all day LMFAO at this we not gunna beat them simple we can't beat a Sh*t team like swansea,also we shoud've kept raul and why buy that crap adam fat c*nt
      Matt_
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #477: Nov 05, 2011 05:04:25 pm
      Again it boils down to us not taking out chances. Over £50million up front and we cant score at home to Swansea?? There's the problem!
      Also, at home we cant play Lucas And Adam, they do exactly the same job & neither can get into the opponents box!!
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #478: Nov 05, 2011 05:04:38 pm
      Same points as Arsenal now.Suarez was poor by his standards and only seemed to come to life when Carroll went off. That miss by Carroll early on was critical. In the end it wasn't as bad as Norwich as we could easily have lost it. Downing continues to disappoint. Most of his efforts seem to hit opposing players and I wish he would impose himself more over the 90.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #479: Nov 05, 2011 05:04:39 pm

Get a grip mate...
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Reply #480: Nov 05, 2011 05:04:55 pm
      Kenny has got to look back at his starting eleven and the players he has on the bench in his disposal.

It's our 4th draw in 6 home games and it's seriously becoming a problem.

I thought people meant "Fortress Anfield" as a place where we batter everyone, not just draw 0-0 and go undefeated.

Agree, the problem is everyone has different ideas of our strongest starting 11.

Def need to take a good look at ourselves though and the footie we're playing. Adam smacking it to Carroll with Suarez 10 yard away, Downing out wide and Henderson and Lucas behind Adam when he pinged the ball just isnt going to work.

Screw this i'm going to get lashed.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #481: Nov 05, 2011 05:05:10 pm
      Not good enough, simple as that. Don't care much for all our pressure and the fact that their keeper was man of the match we should win this game 99 times out of 100 and already this season we've failed too often at home. The questions have to be asked why and I believe the tactics are wrong and we're nursing poor players because we've paid big money for them. I've seen enough of Carroll now to cast my opinion and while he can win a ball in the air he doesn't have enough overall quality or fit into the team well enough to play how we should, when he was subbed off we played 10 times better and looked all over the better side. Henderson should be dropped without doubt and Adam needs to work on his sodding endurance as he disappears every second half.

Think Dyer did the best job any player has done on Enrique causing him to have his worst game, despite his poor choice in stoppage time still had a decent game but so far our summer signings looking very bad for me. People can harp on about you can't compare Aguero/Carroll - Henderson/Mata but they're similar fees and we just look to be playing our signings waiting for them to do something. In my opinion drop them until they earn their chance as they're not performing well enough to be first team players. The only time in the game Adam seems to get close to thier penalty area is when the play is slow and for our creative midfielder that's not good enough, Henderson never gets beyond the front man, Downing is looking so disappointing after having a decent start. Major re-think for me and no doubt I'll get ripped into for this but I'm so frustrated and want to see better from our team. #Gutted!

Wont be getting ripped into by me... Spot on mate.... Shocking performance and the only thing that was done right was taking henderson off at half time!
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #482: Nov 05, 2011 05:05:15 pm
      Shockingly bad... great first half, terrible second half, until the last five minutes...

Quick Reply